"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

On the "Oxygen" Channel, they have a series called "The Case of...Caylee Anthony" . First episode was last night, tonight is the second episode. The investigators are the same ones who looked into the JonBenet Ramsey case...Jim Clemente & Laura Richards.

A&E network will have an interview with Cindy & George Anthony on May 28th - Memorial Day.
Can you believe little Caylee would be thirteen-years-old? So sad.

A&E network will have an interview with Cindy & George Anthony on May 28th - Memorial Day.
Can you believe little Caylee would be thirteen-years-old? So sad.

Ugh. Who wants to hear from them? I wish the networks would stop giving these miserable grifters airtime. Cindy will just rationalize, lie for Casey and talk about God. George won't say anything Cindy doesn't want him to say and everyone watching is supposed to feel bad for them or something.

They've been milking their "pain" for ages. I couldn't care less about how they feel. They never learned or grew from this tragedy and became better people. If they had any dignity, they would give Caylee the respect she deserves and grieve quietly over her loss, instead of getting on National TV. First they want to make excuses for her pathetic excuse of a mother, then they want to talk about their own pain. They have never, ever put Caylee first in this.

I hope Casey (who is the Queen of crap) continues to use them and treat them like the minion pieces of crap they are for the rest of their lives and I have very little doubt that she will.

Ugh. Who wants to hear from them? I wish the networks would stop giving these miserable grifters airtime. Cindy will just rationalize, lie for Casey and talk about God. George won't say anything Cindy doesn't want him to say and everyone watching is supposed to feel bad for them or something.

They've been milking their "pain" for ages. I couldn't care less about how they feel. They never learned or grew from this tragedy and became better people. If they had any dignity, they would give Caylee the respect she deserves and grieve quietly over her loss, instead of getting on National TV. First they want to make excuses for her pathetic excuse of a mother, then they want to talk about their own pain. They have never, ever put Caylee first in this.

I hope Casey (who is the Queen of crap) continues to use them and treat them like the minion pieces of crap they are for the rest of their lives and I have very little doubt that she will.

I feel sorry for Cindy & George, they loved Caylee more than anything.
They knew Caylee was gone and they were possibly going to lose their only daughter. Right or wrong, you still love your children, no matter what. It's natural for parents to want to protect them. Can't be easy knowing your own child, did something so heinous, to your grandchild. I hope I don't ever have to walk in their shoes.

I feel sorry for Cindy & George, they loved Caylee more than anything.
They knew Caylee was gone and they were possibly going to lose their only daughter. Right or wrong, you still love your children, no matter what. It's natural for parents to want to protect them. Can't be easy knowing your own child, did something so heinous, to your grandchild. I hope I don't ever have to walk in their shoes.

I'd have a lot more sympathy for them if they hadn't repeatedly lied, pointed the finger at innocent people and obstructed the investigation. Regardless of their reasons, they never put Caylee first and IMO, that is them being purely selfish.

In fact, Cindy is still lying to this day. I have no interest in listening to her further trying to rationalize her "loving" daughter bagging up her granddaughter and tossing her in the woods, especially when she can't keep her facts straight and flat out lies to make Casey look better. She's as divorced from the truth as Casey and it's tired and pathetic.

IMO, they need to muster up some dignity and go away. The networks need to stop giving them money that they probably won't pay their rent with anyway. From what I've read over the last couple of years, their house is constantly in foreclosure.

You seem like a very nice person though.

Last edited:
I had no intentions to watch it but my mom had it on. I think they need to go away and stop milking every penny they can get out of this tragedy. They raised a monster and they just repeat the same BS interview after interview.

I'd have a lot more sympathy for them if they hadn't repeatedly lied, pointed the finger at innocent people and obstructed the investigation. Regardless of their reasons, they never put Caylee first and IMO, that is them being purely selfish.

In fact, Cindy is still lying to this day. I have no interest in listening to her further trying to rationalize her "loving" daughter bagging up her granddaughter and tossing her in the woods, especially when she can't keep her facts straight and flat out lies to make Casey look better. She's as divorced from the truth as Casey and it's tired and pathetic.

IMO, they need to muster up some dignity and go away. The networks need to stop giving them money that they probably won't pay their rent with anyway. From what I've read over the last couple of years, their house is constantly in foreclosure.

You seem like a very nice person though.

I agree about Cindy, she's in total denial. My family is far from perfect, but the Anthony's are one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever seen. I feel there was a power struggle going on between Cindy and Casey. If Casey wanted to be free, she could've left Caylee with Cindy & George. I think Cindy was trying to control her by threatening to take custody of Caylee if she didn't follow their rules. I believe Casey killed her own child just to spite her parents.

I agree about Cindy, she's in total denial. My family is far from perfect, but the Anthony's are one of the most dysfunctional families I've ever seen. I feel there was a power struggle going on between Cindy and Casey. If Casey wanted to be free, she could've left Caylee with Cindy & George. I think Cindy was trying to control her by threatening to take custody of Caylee if she didn't follow their rules. I believe Casey killed her own child just to spite her parents.
It's interesting how much Cindy reminds me of Casey in their latest interview. When she lies she sounds and looks just like her daughter. I don't believe Cindy is as selfish or a sociopath like Casey, but it does seem like Casey may have picked up some of her bad habits from her mom.

I tend to agree when it comes down to it the power struggle became in essence a bitter custody dispute between two parents and the worst of the worst of those is when the child ends up killed by a custodian. One parent didn't actually want the child from the outset but is saddled with the expectations and one parent is raising and financially supporting. If one partner is cut off or cut out via the courts often times a retaliation will happen. If they are a criminal or amoral to begin with it can end in tragedy.

The second half is up on ID Discovery on demand so I'm torturing myself with it this morning.

They're talking about date night now. This is yet another one of the 8349302 ways that jury failed Caylee.

...if your kid "drowns" HOW DO YOU GO ON A DATE a few hours later?!?!

There was a little part of me that believed that the drowning was a possibility because of neglect not a simple accident (i.e. FCA is playing on her computer and not watching Caylee who sneaks out to swim) but I don't believe for a second that Cindy wasn't beyond anal about that ladder so there's no way I can see Caylee getting in the pool without neglectful behavior on FCAs part. That flurry of phone calls always suggests the time of death to me if it happened in the pool....and that FCA found her at that time. The problem with my theory is no one covers up an accident (even a neglectful one) with murder. FCA very much strikes me as the type of person who would feed off the sympathy that would follow a terrible accident. To miss that opportunity suggests it wasn't an accident at all. And the conversations she was having with friends at that time sure make it seems like she was out to kill GA & CA after getting rid of Caylee and inherit herself a nice party house.

At the same time I have always had an issue with Chloroform. I don't believe for a second that lazy FCA would first make the concoction and then two, hold it on Caylee's face long enough (they say it can be over 5 mins!) to subdue her.

What likely happened is she duct taped her, put her in the bags and then put her in her hot trunk to die while she was on date night.

No matter the manner, that "woman" did it. It's not hard to conclude that even with just like 1/2 of the evidence or even a third...or an eighth.... She so clearly caused the death of her beautiful baby.

I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach part three - it seems like it's basically the defense episode.

I do have to give the show writers credit, they're clearly coming from the angle that FCA killed Caylee and got away with it.
I just watched the Casey documentary on Hulu. I wasn't going to but my daughter told me she was watching it so decided to. I was caught up in the case as it was happening and couldn't stomach anymore but now I am wondering how involved the boyfriend was and how her friends might have known she was giving Caylee Zanax. she wouldn't have been able to implicate them if she her defense was drowning and they couldn't have admitted on the stand she did give her the Zanex and not implicated themself and been a party to Caylee's death. Has this been discussed on these threads?

I just watched the Casey documentary on Hulu. I wasn't going to but my daughter told me she was watching it so decided to. I was caught up in the case as it was happening and couldn't stomach anymore but now I am wondering how involved the boyfriend was and how her friends might have known she was giving Caylee Zanax. she wouldn't have been able to implicate them if she her defense was drowning and they couldn't have admitted on the stand she did give her the Zanex and not implicated themself and been a party to Caylee's death. Has this been discussed on these threads?

Nobody was involved except for Casey. NOBODY. Absolutely, positively, NOBODY. In any way, shape, or form.

I don't think ANY of her friends were involved in any aspect of it. I have entertained the idea of someone being there to help her with the disposal, but I no longer go there with that thought. I think if anyone had helped her, they'd have either helped her come up with a better story or a better place to put her body.

I guess there will be back to back reruns of shows on ID channel tonight beginning at 9pm with Little Girl Lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88