"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, Apr 9, 2017.

1. NanaStacy

NanaStacy New Member

I think they are testing the waters to see if there is enough interest to have a show or more books. I DO NOT respect either CA or GA. It is all a show to make $. They all have their part to play but they are all connected including FCA. Untitled-1.jpg

2. NanaStacy

NanaStacy New Member

Everything is staged, the same image of FCA and Caylee is in the interview with FCA as with GA. There were enough pictures of Caylee by herself but they always show her with FCA. I followed every bit of this case and was on another forum that shut down. Joined here but only lurked. Was devastated with the verdict.

3. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

George started work at 3pm and ended at 11pm the evidence came via his employer Security Forces time card,

Of note, I would assume George (like many of us) would have arrived at work a few minutes early (say 5-10 mins) than his start time

4. Intermezzo

Thank you for sharing your theory.

IMO, FCA would never have contemplated suicide, ever. Too narcissistic.

The phone calls to Cindy at work, IMO, could be that she wanted to dump Caylee off to Cindy at work( like she did many times before) so she (FCA) could "go to work".

There were statements from family and friends that Cindy was having many arguments with FCA over taking care of Caylee, and confronting FCA to repay what she stole from her family. FCA stole from her mothers BoA back account, was using Cindy's credit card, FCA stole from her grandfathers assisted living account. Cindy had to use her savings, took out loans and dipped into her 401k to get the family out of the debt that George got into and also FCA was racking up bills.
    I think things started getting very tense in the A home starting March 2008.

Here is a link to the email exchange between Cindy's mom and her sister which gives an insight into the family dysfunction and talks about how Cindy was depressed, tired and how she was supporting the family

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_PleseaEmails.htm

5. Intermezzo

BBM
    Exactly.

6. Intermezzo

Thanks, It's always good to read differing viewpoints.

I think it was because Cindy has 'proud' to have a daughter, a princess.
    Cindy said many times FCA was her best friend, and how Caylee was just like FCA when she was young.
    According to a family member Cindy would brag about FCA and say hurtful things to make herself and her family look better. Cindy had her "princess"

Here is the link to the Websleuth Thread where we discussed it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-s-Aunt-Pam-Plesea-Speaks-book-being-written

7. Intermezzo

Good post.

8. Intermezzo

:goodpost: :cheer:

Too bad the prosecution couldn't bring all that information into trial. All her stealing.

9. Intermezzo

:star:

:cheers:

:tyou:
    Great post!!

10. Intermezzo

I added numbers above to your post so I could answer, lol

1) No. She was only charged with fraud/theft that she committed again Amy H. because she pressed charges. Cindy did not nor did the grandparents, probably because Cindy begged them not to.
    2)I can't say for certain, AZLawyer would be able to...but my guess is Yes.
    3) Tough Love, you did the right thing, IMO
    4)NO family member ever pressed charges, she stole from Lee as well, I don't think anyone in her immediate family was exempt from her stealing from them, then she branched out to grandparents and close friends.
    5)Amy H did press charges and that is why CA became FCA (Felon)
    6)I agree.

11. heidisams

heidisams Member

BBM

It all makes perfect sense if you review the evidence, specifically fca's activities that I posted about the other day, ie, her cell pings, routes she took, cell calls, texts, etc.....Fca took countless trips to the Anthony home throughout the 31 days. She waited until ga left for work, then she would do that pattern of flurry calls to make sure ca & ga weren't going to surprise her (ga did on the 24th), and she would go in for a couple of hours, get on the computer, get more clothes and such, steal food for tl and the boys, etc... Fca's laziness, the routes she typically drove, the fact that she never had gas in her car, familiarity, etc, make the the dumping spot she chose classic fca...

As jkly said, fca never planned anything!

All jmo.

12. heidisams

heidisams Member

You did a great job PositiveLight. :peace: .... Below bold is your quote:

"Can you imagine in the Florida heat how bad the smell must have been? I wonder if she had became paranoid someone was going to smell it too before she could dump the body or she was trying to frame her parents by dumping her so close to the home. Actually the more I think about it the more I feel she was trying to frame them all along. I don't think the place she dumped her was by accident. I actually think if GA or CA was involved they would have given her a more proper type of burial than tossing her to elements and animals to ravage. I think she put that bag of trash in the car (did it even exist for certain?) to try and explain away the smell. Again premeditation. Everything she did was calculated."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fca was definitely trying to cover her tracks about the smell and started to put the blame on ga and squirrels even before she abandoned the car at Amscot... Casey told Amy on 06/25 that there was a horrible smell in her car (under engine) and she couldn't figure out what it was. Casey said she thinks her dad ran over something with her car when he borrowed it (records show fca had the car, she didn't see ga & ca that day, and that she was telling them she was in Tampa). Then on the 27th, the very day she leaves the car, while she's actually standing next to it waiting for tl to pick her up, she tells AH that whatever the dead thing was in her car was pretty dead. Amy said fca was suggesting her dad ran over a squirrel and he was going to take care of it... And right afterwards, fca texts: "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car"

And I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, it sounds like you are one good momma though. Thx for sharing that with us...

All jmo.

13. heidisams

heidisams Member

Hmm......then I'm definitely NOT CLICKING.....

All jmo.

14. heidisams

heidisams Member

Agree!..... And welcome NanaStacy!!!

:welcome:

All jmo.

15. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Oh geeze lol. I had forgotten about her stealing food. :floorlaugh:

16. wallflower67

wallflower67 Member

Yes, this made me very happy.

17. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Great post. If only Cindy could have been as good of a grandmother as you are, maybe Casey would have been shut down before she got so out of control.

18. StretchWest

StretchWest Member

I feel like George lying about Casey/Caylee leaving at 12:50 doesn't get enough traction but I digress.

I suppose my issue is that in some instances its implied that Casey was planning this for months and in others she's portrayed as making it up as she goes along often within the same argument. It just seems incongruous. The searches in March are either relevant or they're not.

As far as Casey being too narcissistic to contemplate suicide, there's a long list of narcissists who have committed that act. I mean, Aaron Hernandez just the other day. Narcissism lends itself to feeling sorry for oneself. I suppose that the main reason I think foolproof suffocation is related to suicide is because iirc the link that was clicked was suicide related. And you really just gotta go where the evidence leads ya.

19. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

Woah!
    Those emails were very intriguing to me. Tells a lot about their character. :waitasec:

20. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

Thank you so much for the link!