"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

Yes I think tomorrow night will be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I debated back and forth with myself to watch or not watch this. I set my dvr just in case I changed my mind and wanted to watch. I ended up watching it in real time but I'm glad I recorded as a friend wanted to watch and their station wasn't on their programming for some reason.

I admit, it took one beer and 2 stiff drinks to endure living it all over again.

Several of us were talking the other day and we can each remember where we were when the verdict was read. It's sad that we remember those small details and our emotions. We should have been celebrating justice for little Caley instead we were filled with a plethora of emotions that were not pleasant.

After watching this show I'm still amazed that the jury bought JB's fabricated story that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool. Why would Casey go to such extremes to point a finger at ZG, lying about everything to police if it was an accidental death?

Never made any sense and never will.

-In the preview for the next part in this series they mention one of Dominic Casey's allegations, which I think is a mistake because it'll undermine the credibility of the show.

-It's an interesting show but I don't think we'll learn anything new.

Just a small fraction of the emotions I am feeling for sweet Caylee

:pullhair: :anguish:

I followed closely but rarely posted, it was so overwhelming then and it still is now. There are really no words for this whole fiasco :cursing: :no:

For anyone reading/watching/reeling :grouphug:

I won't watch it. I invested too much emotionally in that case -- I haven't forgotten any of it -- and I'll never do that again.

I doubt there will be anything new. Casey got away with it. Cindy defends her. George knows.

I won't watch it. I invested too much emotionally in that case -- I haven't forgotten any of it -- and I'll never do that again.

I doubt there will be anything new. Casey got away with it. Cindy defends her. George knows.

I believe Cindy defends Casey and her actions because she is still trying to convince the world that she did not raise a psychopath who killed her own 2 year old little girl. But just as George knows, I believe Cindy also knows. JMO

I don't think I will watch it when it comes on in the U.K either. Caylee's case brought me to websleuths and I'm grateful for being part of this great community. But following the case moment by moment for days, months and years was emotionally horrendous. The day of the verdict being read was shocking and horrifying and left me totally dismayed in the Justice system. I don't think I can relive it all again. The best thing we can do is forget CA and remember Caylee.

Same here. I can't believe it's been almost 9 years since Caylee died. My daughter is now 22. She remembers me being rabidly angry about this case and completely immersed in it, but was too young to pay much attention. Just one of crazy Mom's missing kid stories she follows! But she watched with me tonight, and was really shocked. Especially as I filled her in on details that were not revealed. I told her I can't say "surprise surprise." Just can't.

My aunt, who also followed the case closely, has now moved in with us, and she watched with us too. She's in her mid 80's and hasn't forgot much about this either.

You know what's freaky? I followed this case so closely. And now I am a year older than Cindy was at the time and my one daughter is 20. It's weird to watch this now, being in about the same phase of life.

Cindy: "I was the first one to hold her..."
And it all went downhill from there.
The mother (or father) should always be the first one to hold the baby. I suspect a failed maternal-infant bonding due to Cindy's interference.
That doesn't excuse Casey.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I watched episode one. Very disappointed that Cindy continues to choose Casey over Caylee after all this time. And what was all that about them being besties? Other documentaries (with credible witnesses) talked about how Cindy made Casey hide her pregnancy and Cindy denied Casey was pregnant when asked straight out. I have no doubt that Cindy loved Caylee but I highly doubt the so happy to be a grandma line she said in the show. Also, Cindy and Casey fought a lot over who would watch Caylee. Casey wanted to go and do as she pleased. They should have put a clause in Cindy's contract to tell the truth; but what can you expect from a nurse who confuses chloroform with chlorophyll in a web search.

I watched episode one. Very disappointed that Cindy continues to choose Casey over Caylee after all this time. And what was all that about them being besties? Other documentaries (with credible witnesses) talked about how Cindy made Casey hide her pregnancy and Cindy denied Casey was pregnant when asked straight out. I have no doubt that Cindy loved Caylee but I highly doubt the so happy to be a grandma line she said in the show. Also, Cindy and Casey fought a lot over who would watch Caylee. Casey wanted to go and do as she pleased. They should have put a clause in Cindy's contract to tell the truth; but what can you expect from a nurse who confuses chloroform with chlorophyll in a web search.

Cindy is as big of a liar as Casey.

She loves to rewrite history.

What did she lie about. Oh God...

1) At Caylee's memorial, CIndy claimed that Casey "came to her and told her she was pregnant and they laughed and cried and hugged each other." Utter BS, Casey kept her pregnancy a secret and claimed she was having "female issues." Cindy, the nurse believed her. It wasn't until Casey attended Rick Pleasea's wedding very pregnant and Rick basically had to tell Cindy that if Casey had a tumor then it was a baby sized one and she didn't have long to live that the situation was dealt with.

2) She claimed she didn't storm into Tony's apartment screaming at Casey and cursing her out. When he invited her inside, Tony claimed that upon entering, Cindy turned to them and snarled "I hope you're rich because Casey will take you for everything you've got."

Cindy claimed she didn't yell at Casey in the car because she doesn't "yell and scream at her child." Amy Huizenga said that CIndy was pretty much yelling at Casey the entire time and it was very uncomfortable. CIndy confronted her about her facebook pictures of the anything but clothes party and yelled "you were working, huh?" Cindy screamed at Casey that her car "smelled like (feces)" and repeatedly ordered Casey to take her to Caylee, who asked her for one more day and then tried to claim that Caylee was at the nanny's and was sleeping.

3) Cindy was also very candid with Amy in the car on the way there. She shared her concerns about the smell in the car with Amy, she mentioned that Casey was stealing money and didn't really have a job, she cleared up Amy's questions regarding her and George divorcing and gave Amy a heads up to check her bank account, which was -1000 dollars.

Cindy later decided it made sense to throw Amy under the bus by claiming to the police that Casey was talking in code and Amy might be Zanny.

The instances above are only a couple of many examples of what a liar Cindy is.

The difference between her and Casey appears to be that Cindy lies because she cares and desperately wants to believe what she's saying. Casey lies because she doesn't care and she wants to get the person she's lying to off her back.

I really don't care for Cindy. I think she's pathetic, but she's also just plain vile. She raised Casey in a toxic environment and covered for her. I'm not saying that Casey is one hundred percent her fault, but Casey's blatantly outrageous behavior is an obvious symptom of being raised in a house where she faced zero consequences for her actions

I think cutting Casey completely out of their lives would be very beneficial for both of their mental health. That aside, I think cutting Cindy out of his life would be very beneficial for George's mental health.

Cindy has had a lot of years to develop her story. When everything was happening all thoughts and actions were in the heat of the moment. Now a lot of years have passed and without the constant media so this version of their relationship may be the story she's settled with in her mind.

Some people chose to remember things differently than they actually were so they can feel comfortable with their version. Habitual liars and narcissist are two such personalities that come to mind who do this.

I wasn't sure I wanted to watch, so I set my DVR. I haven't watched any of the other TV spectacles about the case.

I fell asleep about 9 PM while watching a program on Discovery ID. I woke up to see the new Cindy talking and fell asleep again. I will probably tune in tonight, if I'm awake. Otherwise, I just may ff through all three episodes to catch anything new.

Nancy Grace tuned me in at the beginning of the case and I joined here. A friend who couldn't follow asked me to contribute about the case in her blog. I ended up reading and analyzing every motion filed, reported on the hearings, and the trial gavel-to-gavel every day (missed 3 days). My last post was the day of the verdict.

So, I know a little, and I'm so over it. I am hoping to see a better George. Cindy is lost to me.

I'm waiting for the jury to finish up the Hernandez trial in Boston. I want Baez to learn he's not so great. I couldn't watch that trial, that's how much I dislike Baez. He makes me sickest of all.

Oh, and count me OUT for Judge Pirro's new show. Baez is one of the "stars."

I feel the same, I won't give them one more second of my time to hate them. Can I say that? Anyway, we know the truth, you can't change them, that is only madness to think we can. You can't force them to see, but we do and that is enough. Love to all of you that cared for Caylee!

Something just occurred to me; Casey's recent interview. Suddenly she decides to talk (and the reporter was extremely surprised she did) and she pointed the finger right at GA still? I think she was getting revenge for their participation in this.

Also, remember during one of the depositions Lee was asked if he made any money from interviews, or selling photos and he replied something like "No and I never will"

Casey is a sociopath. Cindy is a narcissist. George is a very weak man. Caylee didn't stand a chance. IMO.

I really applaud those of you who can watch this for little Caylee. I cannot. I will throw something through my TV and I can't afford a new TV right now!

The second half is up on ID Discovery on demand so I'm torturing myself with it this morning.

They're talking about date night now. This is yet another one of the 8349302 ways that jury failed Caylee.

...if your kid "drowns" HOW DO YOU GO ON A DATE a few hours later?!?!

There was a little part of me that believed that the drowning was a possibility because of neglect not a simple accident (i.e. FCA is playing on her computer and not watching Caylee who sneaks out to swim) but I don't believe for a second that Cindy wasn't beyond anal about that ladder so there's no way I can see Caylee getting in the pool without neglectful behavior on FCAs part. That flurry of phone calls always suggests the time of death to me if it happened in the pool....and that FCA found her at that time. The problem with my theory is no one covers up an accident (even a neglectful one) with murder. FCA very much strikes me as the type of person who would feed off the sympathy that would follow a terrible accident. To miss that opportunity suggests it wasn't an accident at all. And the conversations she was having with friends at that time sure make it seems like she was out to kill GA & CA after getting rid of Caylee and inherit herself a nice party house.

At the same time I have always had an issue with Chloroform. I don't believe for a second that lazy FCA would first make the concoction and then two, hold it on Caylee's face long enough (they say it can be over 5 mins!) to subdue her.

What likely happened is she duct taped her, put her in the bags and then put her in her hot trunk to die while she was on date night.

No matter the manner, that "woman" did it. It's not hard to conclude that even with just like 1/2 of the evidence or even a third...or an eighth.... She so clearly caused the death of her beautiful baby.

I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach part three - it seems like it's basically the defense episode.

I do have to give the show writers credit, they're clearly coming from the angle that FCA killed Caylee and got away with it.

I can't watch. But does anyone have a link to the newest photo of Cindy? I'd like to see what she looks like now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back