"And she will be just like she was"

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by noZme, Jun 23, 2011.

1. pip

pip New Member

And she will be just like she was. The bad Nanny Zanny went to jail forever. Mommy, mommy, Daddy, Brother and Baby lived happily ever after on Hopespring Drive in Orlawnd-o. The End.

2. hornswoggled

hornswoggled New Member

BBM

Sleuth5, that's precisely why I got so frushtrated when the detectives were questioning her at Universal. They did 90 per cent of the talking and all she did was mumble "uh huh". Many times, when she started to speak, they cut her off with their own theories. If they had let her "babble on and on" they might have learned more that would have revealed the truth. In her case, she would have slipped up somewhere - IF she had been allowed to ramble on. The FBI guys were so different in their interviews with George and Cindy. They sat back and let them talk and talk and talk. Look at all the things George revealed...............

3. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck New Member

I agree with letting/making them babble. Casey's interviews by Yuri - he's cutting her off or giving her easy-out's for answers. Well, I know Interviews SKills is a brand new, never-before-heard-of science... some of those made Monty Python sound almost perfect, though.

4. pip

pip New Member

I so agree!! That has always bugged me too. How many times after she admitted to bringing them to Universal for no helpful reason does he have to say, "And you brought us here for what reason, we're here because_____?" Over and over! I was like, OMG, move on!! Yuri...Take over! Ask better questions, let her ramble! It was really a missed opportunity to let her bury herself even more. It was the only time they got to freely question her and they missed out!

5. Betty Boop

Betty Boop @('_')@ [[ C M A = Z F G ]] @('_')@

I have always thought that some of the injuries that KC attributed to Zanny in the made-up car accident were actually injuries that KC inflicted on Caylee. Here is a clip from the transcript of Cindy talking to LE:

Cindy: Yeah, she said that Raquel had a broken arm and she said they finally got a hold of Raquel's Mom. Raquel's mom lives, was coming from Jacksonville so she could come down and be with her.

LE: Broken arm and what kind of injuries did Zanny have?

Cindy: She said Zanny had a concussion.

LE: Concussion?

Cindy: Aha, and she thought and she had put a call to Zanny's sister and her sister couldn't bring, come up that night so Casey stayed with her. I was more upset with Casey because I told her because I said where's Caylee, I said where's Caylee and she said well Juliette went back to the hotel because they were just real close she said they'd barely gotten onto the interstate, I believe she said they had just gotten on 75. So they went back to the hotel and get back into the hotel and that she was with the girls. Juliette was watching Annabelle and Caylee.

LE: She stayed over from the accident on the 23rd? And she stayed over in Tampa again on the 24th [06/24/08 Tuesday].

Cindy: Right.

LE: She stayed at the hospital with...

Cindy: Casey

LE: ??

Cindy: And she had told me, I talked to her in the morning and she said there was potential that Zanny was going to be released and Raquel....

LE: Zanny was an over nighter?

Cindy: Yeah, actually it lasted a little longer.... I'll explain.

LE: Okay

Cindy: That Raquel's mom was going to take her back to her apartment back in Orlando, Zanny and Raquel's apartment and get Raquel's ... and she actually told me she was going to be seen at Juliet where I use to work at.

LE: At Jewett Orthepedic Clinic for a concussion?

Cindy: No, no, no, Raquel had a broken shoulder and ?? had a broken arm. Well, her shoulder, anyway later on that day they were going to release Zanny but she said they had found, Zanny started vomitting and blacking out, she was suppose to go home that day but they didn't, they kept her over night because she was starting to vomit and have black outs. So they were working her up a little bit more. She said they also found a laceration behind her ear, she was real specific, laceration behind her ear and they had to give her some stitches and then ah....

LE: She had a cut behind the ear that in triage they missed?

Cindy: I guess

LE: ??

Cindy: Well it sounded like a concussion since she was vomiting and blacking out.

LE: aha.

Cindy: So they kept her overnight. She also started complaining of some difficulty breathing and she said she had a fractured rib and it was pushing on her lung but it didn't punchure the lung.

LE: So Casey was staying in Tampa while Zanny was in the hospital?

6. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

This is one of the truest posts made about Caylee and her "mother." Just thinking about tearing off the first strip of duct tape sends shivers all over me. Brings you face to face with what a horrible crime this was, not like anyone on here needs to be reminded, it just refreshes the horror.

7. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

The Love sign appears to be an actual sign. I noticed that some of the leaves are in front of the sign, and the rest behind. When I first saw that picture, I thought she had written the word across the picture. I really wonder where that place is. Perhaps couples go there for picture-taking.

8. Justin Tyme

Justin Tyme New Member

He had to ask her over and over because she wasn't responding. She did finally admit that , it wasn't helping. One has to use different tactics with different situations and different personalities. When she was left to babble on she just told more lies. She wasn't trying to give them any truths. So why let her continue to babble. Babble just lead to more lies. What questions to you think you would have asked her and what information do you think that she would have given you if you asked?

9. pip

pip New Member

I understand, it's just that he kept up with that question long after she had already fessed up that there was no good reason she brought them there. It was time to move on. Valuable time wasted, imo. It's like he got stuck there like a broken record. Asked and answered.

10. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

exactly! this is what she was trying to sell them & this is what they wanted to believe

11. Justin Tyme

Justin Tyme New Member

Nah, she hadn't answered that's why he kept asking, until she did answer.

12. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

My thoughts exactly. She was trying to give him clues.

MOO

13. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

Ummmm anybody else agree that CINDY's ability as an intelligent problem-solving member of the medical profession SHOULD be questioned after just this dialogue? I just highlighted the RED FLAGS that should have given her a........pause/clue! I mean REALLY, that was one very poor clinical facility that "missed" so many significant and TYPICAL vehicle accident injuries/complications!

14. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

Oh, ok...now I understand the "be like she was" comment because I had always wondered how ICA thought it possible for little Caylee to "be as she was". :(

It is amazing how she stole our hearts. I think at least 90% of this board would have welcomed Caylee into their homes and lives. And for sure we would have taken better care of her. The fact that she was adorned with many possessions does not equate love and time together, an experience I had to deal with in life so 1/4 this post is.......
    IMO. :)

15. LBshrink

LBshrink Verified Expert

This is sort of my thinking. I believe KC was giving hints in the search for Caylee without actually coming out and saying it (too incriminating). I also believe at one or more family members knew Caylee had been placed in trash bags. Ths is why KC says to check places that are familiar to them and to "ask mom." Her mother probably knew that the dump was where they buried pets as children. KC also knew how she left Cayle...in a laundry bag and trash bags. She "will be just as she was" may mean, she will be just as she was when tossed the dump...in trash bags and a laundry bag.

16. Tiko44

Tiko44 Just Me

Wasn't she talking with Lee on the jail tapes when she said something like familiar family places or something like that?

17. Sundance

Sundance Genuine Registered User

I totally understand where you are coming from with this statement.

However, that being said, let me also say that in the South, the use of a phrase such as "that child" or "that man" or 'that woman" is not to lessen the statement that follows or precededs it, but rather to accentuate the importance of the 'child' or 'man' or 'woman' being spoken of in the statement.

Such as, if someone asked me if I loved my Significant Other, and I replied "I love that man with all my heart and soul", I am signifying that I love THIS man, above AND and ALL other men.

Same thing in if someone asked me if I love my beloved Crickster the Grandchild, I might reply "I love that boy with all my power of being".

I know some people don't get it, but here in the South, it's not a BAD thing to use the phrase "that child" when speaking of your love for him.

Hope that makes sense. I am NOT defending ICA in any shape form or fashion, I'm just saying . . .

Be good to one another.

Sundance

18. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

Yes.

"When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know.
    "Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18204436/detail.html

19. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

I always thought that was code to LA for "where we used to go cop a smoke". Seems like that kinda place (those woods).

20. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

IIRC, didn't Cindy talk about how they'd take walks with Caylee in the stroller? It seems likely this would be a place they might pass by quite often if they really did take walks. If so, it would fit Casey's description, above.