NJ Andrew & Patricia Puskas both 35, Middlesex February 25th 1982

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Nocturnal 911, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Nocturnal 911

Nocturnal 911 Member

[​IMG]
    My UNSOLVED hometown murder is being revisited!! This was devastating to our community and haunts me to this day. I can still see their poor sons' little burnt scalps . I'd LOVE to see this sleuthed- specifically any leads on the blue glass pipe bomb fragments found with the raised letters "KINGS". Please note: all close friends and family called him "Dick" not Andrew as the bomb/box was addressed. Thank you!!

Middlesex cold case: Who sent the explosive device that killed Andrew and Patricia Puskas in 1982?

Puskas

2. ghoulnextdoor

ghoulnextdoor Active Member

Some information about the bomb and how it was discovered. It's sad that they contacted the police about the package but they didn't take it seriously
    Middlesex cold case: Who sent the explosive device that killed Andrew and Patricia Puskas in 1982?

Nocturnal 911 likes this.
  3. ghoulnextdoor

ghoulnextdoor Active Member

4. Nocturnal 911

Nocturnal 911 Member

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  5. Nocturnal 911

Nocturnal 911 Member

My parents, as well as MOST families at our church, were interviewed by the ATF or FBI? I was only 12 at the time. This was my FIRST experience with death/murder/crime and I can recall being enthralled and devastated at the same time. I rode by their house often on my bike afterwards and also remember sneaking into my mother's address book for their home phone number and calling the house repeatedly just PRAYING it was a dream and Pat would answer. The two older boys sat in front of me in church in the weeks? months? following before they moved in with family outside of our county. I can remember looking at the back of their sweet baby angel heads, skin burned and hair singed and feeling like SOMETHING had to be done for them to help catch the SOB. I also seem to recall that my mother, who was 7 mos pregnant with my sister on this date, had some loose plans for her baby shower being hosted at Dick & Patricia's house? Or someone mentioned to or in front of me "She was going to have Mickey's baby shower!!" and thinking OMG-- My mother and sister could have been lost as well.
    I have been googling this case for YEARS. I have secretly searched for the boys on social media. Scotty, Drew & Brian if you ever see this please KNOW that I still hold your little hearts in my mind XoXo..........................

dms likes this.
  6. Nocturnal 911

Nocturnal 911 Member

pics

Attached Files: