Angelina Jolie

When my best friend was adopting my goddaughter from China, she actually had people come at her with this attitude. Dumbfounding. People feel drawn to adopt from where they feel drawn to adopt from. How anyone can find something wrong with where someone wants to adopt an unwanted child from befuddles me.

:clap::clap::clap:

I think Jennifer Anniston is always Rachel in everything i've seen of her. she was excellent in Friends.

i think she's having a nice life.

LOL! I liked Brad and Jen and was sad that it didn't work out for them. But I also like Brad and Angelina and they seem well-suited.

Me to SCM, I like all of them. I think Brad and Ang go good together. I love that they have adopted so many children. They have the money and the resources and by all accounts seem like great parents. It shouldn't matter where people adopt from. The fact that you have to deal with Social services coming and going in and out of your home and dealing with children who probably have deep emotional scars is enough to put a lot fo people off about adoptin from foster care. People are on waiting lists for years to adopt a U.S. Caucasian baby when they could adopt outside our country or through foster care and I don't see people condeming them. No matter how you look at it they took these children in who would otherwise probably still be living in orphanges and that is a great thing.

I also like Brad and Angelina together I think they have made each a better person. I never cared much for Jen, she seemed too bland and well plain. I also think Brad wanted children and she didn't. One reason for the split up.

I am glad they have the money to adopt children and have their own. Nice to see a big family sometimes. They are doing a lot of good works and they live part of the time in New Orleans and are helping with the building there. Basically good people I think, especially Brad. He's made her a better more compassionate women.

I also like Brad and Angelina together I think they have made each a better person. I never cared much for Jen, she seemed too bland and well plain. I also think Brad wanted children and she didn't. One reason for the split up.

I am glad they have the money to adopt children and have their own. Nice to see a big family sometimes. They are doing a lot of good works and they live part of the time in New Orleans and are helping with the building there. Basically good people I think, especially Brad. He's made her a better more compassionate women.

Interestingly enough (to me :D ), i think SHE made HIM a more compassionate person. she was already doing this type of work before they met. then he appears to have taken on good deeds. he was leading a fairly empty Hollywood life, i believe. before he met her.

That's a tabloid rumor according to Jen on Oprah. Angelina and Brad met on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and at some point started an affair while he was still married to Jennifer. THAT was the reason for the break-up. Angelina has said, "We never meant for anything to happen.....". So she has as much as admitted it. As for adopting I applaud them for what they are doing together to give these babies a good home. I think they are good together, as in they bring out the compassion for the weak and poverty stricken and they give each other what it must take to take some kind of action against it. Although Angelina started this before she met Brad, according to their interviews, i think it's one thing that attracted Brad to her. That being said, I guess I admire them for their good deeds but I hate the way they got togeher to do them. Cheating on a spouse is never ok. Angelinas adult activities seem far different from her works with children. But I hate homewreckers and cheaters and that's what I keep coming back to with her. Him too. Just my hang-up I guess.

She makes me ill. It's fine to help out children from other places, but there are millions of abused, neglected children here in the USA that need help. If I had a bigger house, I would adopt as many of them as I could. I have one son, who has ADHD and I love him so much.
Hearing stories about abused kids here make me hug my son tighter, and wish I could take them in.
However, here is a rich woman who won't even have her kids in the US, let alone help any of those that truely need it.

I don't think it matters where she adopts from-a child needs a family and love no matter where they are from.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with an American who doesn't live in the State-if I had the money and the kind of lifestyle to support it I think it would be really cool to live in different places all over the world. If she wants to raise her family in France or Vietnam or wherever else she wants I don't think it's any kind of snub to the US.

Becca

She makes me ill. It's fine to help out children from other places, but there are millions of abused, neglected children here in the USA that need help. If I had a bigger house, I would adopt as many of them as I could. I have one son, who has ADHD and I love him so much.
Hearing stories about abused kids here make me hug my son tighter, and wish I could take them in.
However, here is a rich woman who won't even have her kids in the US, let alone help any of those that truely need it.

Why is a child born in another country not truly in need of help? Does it only count if the child is an American?
I think if she helps any child anywhere then she is doing a good thing.. More importantly .. children in the US should not need help and if they do then it says more (LESS) about us as a country.
What exactly are we here doing to help children who need it here in the US and why is one actress suppose to take on that cause?

If you love children there are many ways to help without adopting them.
Volunteer at a school or library. Join a Moose lodge which helps fund a large orphanage.

Just checking to see if she spit out anoother kid in perfect pose with her skeleton like model body and her lips perfectly made up.
She ruins every movie she is in by posing the whole time. She always thinks she has to look sexy and xan't act in any movie that asks for her to be a normal woman with an imperfect complexion and some sweat on her brow. I cannot even stand to hear her talk in movies with her really fake idea of an accent. Brad got what he wanted I guess, a woman that was different everytime in bed. She has no idea of who she is or how to lay a foundation for the children she adopts. These kids will hate her one day. You don't move every 3 months and have another child join the family. She is like a hoarder of animals. They try to do good and they end up with too many animals that get no attention. Is it legal to adopt and say your address next month is anywhere?

Just checking to see if she spit out anoother kid in perfect pose with her skeleton like model body and her lips perfectly made up.

Absolutely, the funniest post I've read in a long time. Totally made me spit....:rolling::smiliecup:
bahaaaaaa :spit::coffeeup::floorlaugh:

That's a tabloid rumor according to Jen on Oprah. Angelina and Brad met on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith and at some point started an affair while he was still married to Jennifer. THAT was the reason for the break-up. Angelina has said, "We never meant for anything to happen.....". So she has as much as admitted it. As for adopting I applaud them for what they are doing together to give these babies a good home. I think they are good together, as in they bring out the compassion for the weak and poverty stricken and they give each other what it must take to take some kind of action against it. Although Angelina started this before she met Brad, according to their interviews, i think it's one thing that attracted Brad to her. That being said, I guess I admire them for their good deeds but I hate the way they got togeher to do them. Cheating on a spouse is never ok. Angelinas adult activities seem far different from her works with children. But I hate homewreckers and cheaters and that's what I keep coming back to with her. Him too. Just my hang-up I guess.
Angelina said that they didn't sleep together while Brad was still married to Jennifer. She said she would never do anything like that, like her father did to her mother. She hated what her father did and she's just not that kind of person. I found these comments unbelievable when I read them.

I also don't find Brad as hot since he's been with Angelina. Maybe it's the hair, or the goofy hats he's been wearing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back