Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. Then why were searchers told the very specific details of what she was wearing? Pink top, ugg boots, pants, white headband. How does anyone know that she was wearing these day wear items, if the last time she was seen, by the sisters, she was wearing pj's ?

This has always been one of my stumbling blocks. I'm assuming WH gave this info to the searchers based on "his" last time seeing her. Maybe a huge slip-up on his part. Someone saw her after the sisters!

Hmmmm. Then why were searchers told the very specific details of what she was wearing? Pink top, ugg boots, pants, white headband. How does anyone know that she was wearing these day wear items, if the last time she was seen, by the sisters, she was wearing pj's ?

Maybe family/friends know what she was wearing the days before. Knew she had her Uggs and pink top, say, but those items were no longer in her room? Had WH come forward at that point about meeting with her at the gas station? Maybe WH gave that description. I assume (of course not sure) she returned home Friday after classes, so she was home Friday night through Monday morning. jmo
Hmmm.

This has always been one of my stumbling blocks. I'm assuming WH gave this info to the searchers based on "his" last time seeing her. Maybe a huge slip-up on his part. Someone saw her after the sisters!

Maybe...maybe that is the real reason for the 12pm gas station visit claim?

Wait, wasn't that what WH said she was wearing? I remember something about severe details he provided regarding her hair and THE headband.

I can't recall who the local was that was posting in those early days (FindAJ, maybe??) but they did say it was a family lead search and the clothing description was provided by Wes. So, make of that what you will.

ETA: the searchers were also told to look for a black iphone 5

Excellent question. Hmm

I can't recall who the local was that was posting in those early days (FindAJ, maybe??) but they did say it was a family lead search and the clothing description was provided by Wes. So, make of that what you will.

ETA: the searchers were also told to look for a black iphone 5

My apologies for not going back further in my original search:
VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 - #1

OP by Mountain_Kat
You know what's really curious? I read a description of the clothing....pink top, black leggings, ugg boots, and I thought, "Ummm, no jacket? The weather has been cold!". I wish I could remember where the clothing description came from, because now it seems VERY strange that that jacket wasn't mentioned.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11589146

Reply (OP by katydid23):
That description was posted by Molly M, and she said it was what she was told when she was searching the area. So I assume it was the parents that gave the description?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11589147

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't able to find any posts by this local with specific descriptions of what AJ was described to have been wearing. Since I was looking (with fresh eyes IMO) I'm bringing over and few posts that I thought were interesting.
I might need your assistance regarding which folder is best suited for each one.

OP by HelpAJ (Thread #1)
The neighbor only saw her as she was driving and described the shirt she had on.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11588824

By HelpAJ
I have never seen her with a purse.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11588872
Thread #5
By HelpAJ
Not sure if this has been addressed already, still trying to catch up, but; the kid that saw AJ driving the car and saw the white car and the kid that found the piece of the debit card are two different people. Just wanted to make sure everyone was clear on that aspect.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11618718

By HelpAJ
Sorry, sometimes I type faster than I think. I meant to say truck. Good catch! Sorry for the confusion. From what I understand, and yes I know this "kid" and his family, he did look right at her and recognized her. He is considered a "kid" only because he is still a teen. I still don't understand why, by many high schools in this area let the kids that are don't have classes in the afternoon go home early. I have a couple of kids in high school here and many times they are home by noon.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11618854

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am bringing these questions over from the general discussion thread in anticipation of it closing:

While we are waiting for the change over-I noticed that Zach was looking for open mindedness, at least early on before there was such an intense focus on AJ's dad. Is this investigation still wide open? I am just wondering if from an insider's perspective if anyone has been eliminated. How about the creepy texting guy, how about the guy in the house where the jacket was found/planted, how about who ever cut up the debit card...kwim?

Have DNA, fingerprints and polys been taken for those closest to AJ?

That would say a lot about the investigation to me.

I am bringing these questions over from the general discussion thread in anticipation of it closing:

While we are waiting for the change over-I noticed that Zach was looking for open mindedness, at least early on before there was such an intense focus on AJ's dad. Is this investigation still wide open? I am just wondering if from an insider's perspective if anyone has been eliminated. How about the creepy texting guy, how about the guy in the house where the jacket was found/planted, how about who ever cut up the debit card...kwim?

Have DNA, fingerprints and polys been taken for those closest to AJ?

That would say a lot about the investigation to me.

The creepy texting guy turned out not to be that creepy after all. Just a longtime childhood friend, that she once dated, that wanted to 'hang out' with her again. She was not all that creeped out by him according to the texts I saw. That seemed to be a red herring, thrown out for public consumption by Wes.

"how about the guy in the house where the jacket was found/planted,..."

Do you mean the guy who lived in that house? Or the guy, Wes, that planted/found the jacket? The guy that lived in the house is the same guy that sent the 'creepy' texts. [ which weren't all that creepy. imo

"...how about who ever cut up the debit card...kwim? "

I think the same guy that broke into the house, and called out the creepy texty guy, is the same guy that cut up the bank card. JMO But the guy that 'found' that card is the same guy that sent the texts and had his house broken into. It is all tied together but it all leads back to Wesley, imo.

When the teen 'found' the card, in the street near his house, Wes' nephew was there to take a photo, to document the find. After that, the creepy texts were called out to the media, pointing a finger at this kid, then his home was broken into, and a jacket was 'found' by Wes. But he didnt bring it to show to the cops. He left it there, and had 4 teens call it in like they were the ones who saw it there.

The whole thing was a big huge red herring cooked up by Wes's drug addled mind, imo.

If the family was so worried about these 'creepy' texts, why was it 10 days before they released that information? AJ was reported missing on March 3. On March 13 we first hear about "someone that maybe did something." http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Before that, and even after that, the family kept saying they thought she was "safe."

If the family was so worried about these 'creepy' texts, why was it 10 days before they released that information? AJ was reported missing on March 3. On March 13 we first hear about "someone that maybe did something." http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Before that, and even after that, the family kept saying they thought she was "safe."

Maybe they thought that the person who took AJ wouldn't hurt her. Maybe that someone had been displaying creepiness for some time but had never harmed AJ or made any threats towards her. If they thought he took her but wouldn't hurt her, it'd explain why they thought she was still alive. And we still don't know how long after she went missing that she was killed.

Hi Everyone,

Tonight on True Crime Radio Levi Page and I will be discussing AJ's case.

Also AJ's step-father and Websleuths member Zach will give me a statement to read. He is not on the show. Only giving a statement.

It's easy to listen. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com at 8:00 PM EASTERN. At a couple minutes passed 8:00 PM EASTERN click on the "LISTEN NOW" tab.

This takes you to iHeartRadio where my show airs live.

Our ChatRoom is open at 7:30 PM Eastern as well.

Maybe they thought that the person who took AJ wouldn't hurt her. Maybe that someone had been displaying creepiness for some time but had never harmed AJ or made any threats towards her. If they thought he took her but wouldn't hurt her, it'd explain why they thought she was still alive. And we still don't know how long after she went missing that she was killed.

Or maybe they knew all along those texts were nothing, but someone made a BIG deal out of them to make them sound like they WERE something, to divert attention and cause suspicion where there should have never been any, in the first place.

Or maybe they knew all along those texts were nothing, but someone made a BIG deal out of them to make them sound like they WERE something, to divert attention and cause suspicion where there should have never been any, in the first place.

The creepy texting guy turned out not to be that creepy after all. Just a longtime childhood friend, that she once dated, that wanted to 'hang out' with her again. She was not all that creeped out by him according to the texts I saw. That seemed to be a red herring, thrown out for public consumption by Wes.

"how about the guy in the house where the jacket was found/planted,..."

Do you mean the guy who lived in that house? Or the guy, Wes, that planted/found the jacket? The guy that lived in the house is the same guy that sent the 'creepy' texts. [ which weren't all that creepy. imo

"...how about who ever cut up the debit card...kwim? "

I think the same guy that broke into the house, and called out the creepy texty guy, is the same guy that cut up the bank card. JMO But the guy that 'found' that card is the same guy that sent the texts and had his house broken into. It is all tied together but it all leads back to Wesley, imo.

When the teen 'found' the card, in the street near his house, Wes' nephew was there to take a photo, to document the find. After that, the creepy texts were called out to the media, pointing a finger at this kid, then his home was broken into, and a jacket was 'found' by Wes. But he didnt bring it to show to the cops. He left it there, and had 4 teens call it in like they were the ones who saw it there.

The whole thing was a big huge red herring cooked up by Wes's drug addled mind, imo.

Agreed. Thank you for both being so good at pulling it together like this.

Yeah her cousin was making a big deal about them though. She was, I guess, also blowing them out of proportion. I have to find the news video but she was acting like AJ was so upset about them. Wonder why this was. Maybe someone told her to make it a bigger deal than it was like a setup as well.

Hi Everyone,

Tonight on True Crime Radio Levi Page and I will be discussing AJ's case.

Also AJ's step-father and Websleuths member Zach will give me a statement to read. He is not on the show. Only giving a statement.

It's easy to listen. Go to www.truecrimeradio.com at 8:00 PM EASTERN. At a couple minutes passed 8:00 PM EASTERN click on the "LISTEN NOW" tab.

This takes you to iHeartRadio where my show airs live.

Our ChatRoom is open at 7:30 PM Eastern as well.

Shame, not available in Canada, apparently :(

Yeah her cousin was making a big deal about them though. She was, I guess, also blowing them out of proportion. I have to find the news video but she was acting like AJ was so upset about them. Wonder why this was. Maybe someone told her to make it a bigger deal than it was like a setup as well.

This is a possible scenario. They tell her ' look, this creeper had her bank card, and tried to pretend he found it. ...he is probably holding her somewhere..we NEEEEDDD to show everyone his texts to her...make people realize he is guilty!' OR something along those lines..JMO

Wes is a repeat offender-his DNA and fingerprints must already be on file. Whose else were collected and did anyone take polys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam