Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Discussion in 'Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell' started by bessie, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly Kisses

Butterfly Kisses New Member

Ok. I looked at the transcript and he said that she called him to get some money.

2. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Right. But I think there was another interview with WH in which he said he had a discussion or conversation with AJ on the 3rd. It sticks out in my mind because it was the first time I considered that he might not have been with JH when the convo was happening. Up until then we all assumed they were at home together when JH received the early am text that was 'off.'

3. hey-Debbie

hey-Debbie Well-Known Member

Yes, that was something I remember very early on like almost she was texting them both because didn't he keep saying "we" instead of just JH? This was in the very first days Maybe we can find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Butterfly Kisses

I can only find two conversations. The phone call and the staring at each other at the gas station. ( the gas station was only a stare at each other event. Lol)

5. Butterfly Kisses

I can only find two conversations. The phone call and the staring at each other at the gas station. ( the gas station was only a stare at each other event. Lol)

6. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

Cabinfever... That "news" source is not allowed on WS. That's why it's ***.

We can only link to Lucky's transcript of WH's interview.

7. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

YES. He said , in reply to a question, that Aj had texted him too, not just JH. And he went on to day he had an ongoing conversation with her.
    And now I cannot find that anywhere. I looked at Lucky7's 3 transcripts. Don't see it there.

Was there another short TV interview maybe? Or was it maybe said on the family BAJH FB?

8. CabinFever

CabinFever Well-Known Member

He said that she only texted him emojii's, remember?
    I will look for the link...

9. mmmagique

mmmagique Deliver us from evil

The one interview I never saw or heard was the first one (I think) in which many people claimed he was sniffing a lot. Does anyone have a link to that interview? Thanks in advance!

10. hey-Debbie

hey-Debbie Well-Known Member

A lot of the news interviews have been edited from earlier on I think, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. aja1967

aja1967 New Member

Maybe with his marriage to JH just ending and AJ being home from school alone in the house that Monday morning, he saw his last opportunity to take advantage of her and he made his move. Whether he drugged her or subdued her in some other fashion,things went horribly wrong and she either died by accident or he felt he had no other choice but to kill her after realizing what he did and not wanting to go back to prison again. Despite the circumstances, I sincerely believe WH did not go to the house that morning with the intention of killing AJ but that he just did not think his plan through entirely and panicked (and I think be probably spent that weekend before "planning" his move). After things went awry is when I think he may be recruited an accomplice? I don't think the accomplice is one of JH's personal boy band of "brothers", but someone who in some warped way looked up to or maybe idolizes WH in a sense. I also think WH is sad about what happened and I keep thinking back to one of the first times, or maybe even the very first time, we saw him on camera when he spear headed the first neighborhood search and got what appeared to me legitimately choked up and teary eyed. After that point, he seems to go on auto pilot and just starts down a path of no return making one bizarre crazy choice after another in an effort to save his hide. It's one of those situations where you can't make the ***** up it's so nuts and if it wasn't so unbelievably tragic it would be one of the funniest stories I ever heard.

12. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

I can't remember when WH said AJ and him were texting, but she sent him a thumbs up emotion thingy...

13. jbelle

jbelle Member

But there is also reverse tunnel vision where no matter what a suspects actions are, a few people refuse to admit to the possibility that they are guilty. I see that a bit on each case I've followed.

I don't find this case all that different from others. The person who doesn't admit they saw the person last until much later who also changes and hides other facts is often found to be the one guilty in
    a lot of cases I've followed. All MHO of course.

I am not saying there is no way someone else could be guilty, I'm more saying that Wes is the cause of a lot of people believing he is guilty and not so much tunnel vision. I mean, we have to ignore the "tips" and evidence he kept finding and we have to explain why he broke into a home and punched a dog. I do see what you are saying but Wes didn't help himself much.

14. jbelle

jbelle Member

I also wanted to add that sometimes I think Wes got lucky being locked up. Something tells me if he were roaming around free range up to his old antics, he wouldn't be getting much support.
    People have had time to forget his extremely odd behavior. I dare say they almost saved him from himself.

15. jbelle

jbelle Member

Well, now see, here's where we have a problem.

Fact: All the facts we have in this case came from one source. If those facts aren't fitting or making sense, I'm gonna look at that source.

16. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Do You really think his marriage was ending?
    I don't!

17. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Hes a grandstander!
    A legend in his own mind!
    These young guys hang on to his ever word and idolize the bad boy image he created.
    He an outlaw! Many women love this bad boy type and would do anything that man asked.

So. Does it appear WH is the one to keep the eyes on or is it someone else?

18. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I still want to know.............
    How many ppl live in that house besided JH and the girls and who else was there that day?

19. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

Trying to get into his mind like that is not what I am interested in. In that scenario he is still tied to the disappearance. It also appears to be a murder charge with planned kidnapping, which would tie him up as much as murder 1. If he is connected to the disappearance, that is good enough for me. At that point it is on him to explain exactly what happened. That goes for anyone else as well.

20. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Jumping ahead without reading ahead I wanted to clear this up:

(from the linked article)

In context it's clear it was AJ's phone they were looking for. If a LE officer said that her phone pinged there in that general location at 8am on March 3rd, that means they have her cell provider records that documents every cell tower ping. That means her phone WAS there, on that day at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.