Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking of the recent case where the stepfather killed his stepdaughter when she went to the house to fax some papers. He also taped himself having sex with her corpse.

Mom was in Florida at the time on business.

And stepdad obviously had eyes on his stepdaughter for years. Jmo

Ewwww poor girl!

Oh my God! I just read the lyrics to that song! I am disgusted. Really??? He had that on his fb after she went missing? Actually it is foul enough to begin with but all the "She just turned 18, she calls me baby.... ETC ETC ETC" is just full on repulsive in light of the situation. I don't even know what to say.
What kind of world do these people come from??? Not my world, that much I know... Poor Anjelica.

I've just been lurking here and there since I really won't have anything else to say until we get an ME report or an arrest. But this mess just keeps getting messier and messier huh. Okay back to lurking :)

Honestly, all someone (the killer) had to do was read Websleuths, realize Wes made the perfect patsy then start setting him up.

Does that setup include the ability to control WH's mind and actions?

I could buy the possibility of that scenario IF much of the suspicion surrounding WH wasnt self-inflicted....and IF it didnt involve decisions made of his own free will.

Suge Knight is a convicted felon who just got caught on video purposely running over 2 people in his truck. 1 died. Guess what. He still was given bail. Now he may can't afford the bail. But he still has the option.

Countless repeated felons get bail all the time.

If bail was a mandatory non negotiable thing. Then there would be no more further bail hearings.

So Wes can get bail.

But the judge is denying it because they know more than us. Jmo

Thank you - that's what I was thinking. They are keeping him because a young girl is dead and he knows something, if not everything!

I keep thinking of the recent case where the stepfather killed his stepdaughter when she went to the house to fax some papers. He also taped himself having sex with her corpse.

Mom was in Florida at the time on business.

And stepdad obviously had eyes on his stepdaughter for years. Jmo

Jessica Padgett. I've thought about her several times throughout AJ's case. Pretty sure I've even mentioned her a time or two.

The next person who mentions FACEBOOK or TWITTER or the FAMILY CONFLICT will receive an automatic, lengthy TIME OUT.

DO NOT discuss other members in the third person, regardless of who they might be. If you have something to say, use the pm system.

What convinces me is WH's history. He has kidnapped and raped in the past and his victims were a young girlfriend and a young wife.

I know that his past alone is not evidence, but I'm trusting that LE is collecting the evidence needed for charges to be brought.

The next person who mentions FACEBOOK or TWITTER or the FAMILY CONFLICT will receive an automatic, lengthy TIME OUT.

DO NOT discuss other members in the third person, regardless of who they might be. If you have something to say, use the pm system.

Thanks bessie. This is such a bizarre case I think maybe it's easy (too easy?) to forget TOS. :facepalm:

What convinces me is WH's history. He has kidnapped and raped in the past and his victims were a young girlfriend and a young wife.

I know that his past alone is not evidence, but I'm trusting that LE is collecting the evidence needed for charges to be brought.

I understand completely but at the same time I'm not ready to fully plop down in that camp. That is to say, that he wasn't the only one, or that there wasn't help after the fact, or something. I just think someone else knows what happened besides him. Just a nagging thought I keep having.

I understand completely but at the same time I'm not ready to fully plop down in that camp. That is to say, that he wasn't the only one, or that there wasn't help after the fact, or something. I just think someone else knows what happened besides him. Just a nagging thought I keep having.

I would be tempted to consider another person's involvement except for his braggart qualities. As much as everyone here has scrutinized his words, he's never given a clue that he's covering for anyone. I don't think he could be that noble without letting everyone know.

But....I am willing to discover I'm wrong.

I think they're still working with the forensic anthropologist. I thought we'd have charges by now, but am now thinking the forensics is requiring very specific and specialized analysis.

JMO.

I am waiting on my verification to be changed by Tricia sometime today, so mods can check with her or delete this if they wish... You don't know the situation with the children. You have only been told pieces by one of the parents. AJ made her decision when it came to herself. As for the other 2 girls, that has been decided by the courts and neither side has been keeping them from the other.

As for JH, Truthfully, you haven't seen much of her in the media at all, because she's been staying out of it. I heard and saw the pain when LE came to the home and confirmed it was AJ.. Not one of you have any idea what this woman is feeling just because she has been able to hold it together the few times she was on camera... but here you sit, speculating that something must be off about her because she hasn't put herself in front of a camera and cried her eyes out. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but it's just a bit a bit aggravating.

The thanks button was not enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The thanks button was not enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yes. :) It's always a good thing to have as much perspective as possible from people who are willing to put themselves out there to share.

Here's a case where a girl OD'd on Ecstasy The friends finally took her to the ER but it was too late. They at first tried to handle the situation themselves. It happens, unfortunately. I do know this is more of a "club" drug. Could have maybe WH given her a date rape drug and she OD?

But I doubt the friends text her sister back saying With Friends. If this was accidental. The texts that came from her phone from 230pm to 5am wouldn't have happened.

Those texts was from someone who needed more time with her. Jmo

Jessica Padgett. I've thought about her several times throughout AJ's case. Pretty sure I've even mentioned her a time or two.

Lol. 20 threads will definitely have a member thinking that they are stating a new idea or thought. Lol.

I'm guilty.

Great minds think alike.

Even if it's 15 threads later. Lol

But I doubt the friends text her sister back saying With Friends. If this was accidental. The texts that came from her phone from 230pm to 5am wouldn't have happened.

Those texts was from someone who needed more time with her. Jmo

Agreed completely. I don't believe any of those "mystery" texts were from AJ at all. I would hope by now, LE has her complete phone records and know exactly where that phone was from the minute she went missing until the battery died.

Lol. 20 threads will definitely have a member thinking that they are stating a new idea or thought. Lol.

I'm guilty.

Great minds think alike.

Even if it's 15 threads later. Lol

lol, no kidding. I'm sure we've all missed a thing or 200 the way these threads have flown by. The passion for JUSTICE for AJ has been incredible.

To all the people who think AJ wanted Wes to adopt her.

Maybe you should look at her expression in a picture that he took with her a couple of months after he got out of Victorville jail while only knowing her for a month or 2.

Her expression was shell shocked in that pic.

I am in no way condoning how Wes is "holding" her, but I will say that it appears to be a graduation type/end of year, type thing. From experience with my own children, they all shed tears at those type of events. Again, I'm not saying the way he's holding her is appropriate.

I am in no way condoning how Wes is "holding" her, but I will say that it appears to be a graduation type/end of year, type thing. From experience with my own children, they all shed tears at those type of events. Again, I'm not saying the way he's holding her is appropriate.

<modsnip>

In the picture it looks like he was taking a prom photo. And her look was very much saying Help. Or. What the....

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member