Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

I have to tell you again Great find. This was BIG. I had no idea sheltered life and all that Never seen heroin in my life. So sorry for all whom have lost someone to this evil. Very sad!

Feds raid 14 Hampton Roads properties in federal heroin trafficking investigation; 5 arrested

http://wtkr.com/2015/07/15/feds-rai...-heroin-trafficking-investigation-5-arrested/

More info: http://www.oag.state.va.us/index.ph...rrested-in-simultaneous-execution-of-warrants
[/QUOTE]

Yea- I have done some research on the people. You might want to look into that.

MAYBE, if this is connected, maybe we will start to get some answers for AJ? God willing.

Apologies for quoting my own post. But I found something pertaining to this guy that shows his history with Heroin- http://www.courts.state.va.us/opinions/opnscvwp/1020771.pdf

What in the world is going on in Franklin where AJ was found?

In September 1999, the police obtained a search warrant for a residence at 410 Hall Street in the City of Franklin.   The search warrant authorized the police to search “the entire residence” for “marijuana, cocaine, cocaine base, heroin, scales, ledgers, logs, money, guns, phone bills, syringes and any other item that would be connected with the illegal sale and/or use of any other illegal narcotic or non-prescription drug.”   The warrant also authorized the officers to search a person named Eric Smith but did not authorize a search of any other individuals present in the house. - See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/va-supreme-court/1415165.html#sthash.XDhCJWhC.dpuf

Drugs are everywhere and all the time past and present. Not sure how that could be related since was Sept 1999. Maybe I missing something. JMHO

Ugh WH showed up as a person you may know [emoji30][emoji15][emoji90]

Ugh WH showed up as a person you may know [emoji30][emoji15][emoji90]

Do you mean on your FB page? If so then yes, major ugh. At times mine looks like a photo lineup. It's made me reluctant to sleuth people for fear of my name showing up on their FB. :scared:

Do you mean on your FB page? If so then yes, major ugh. At times mine looks like a photo lineup. It's made me reluctant to sleuth people for fear of my name showing up on their FB. :scared:
You need to create a special FB account just for sleuthing. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am glad to see the drug dealers being pulled off the streets. Many a good girl and boy has died from overdoses. Bills introduced in Va congressional leg in January:
http://wtop.com/virginia/2015/01/virginia-bills-aim-curb-heroin-overdose-deaths/

In a specific case like AJ's-just follow the trail. May take much more time but I trust the truth will out.
I did notice amongst her friends tweets that attending a 'rave' was mentioned. Raves are notorious for drug dealers lining people up for various drugs.

Well, I think due to the proximity of his home's location and then the fact that he is in Norfolk this still is worth watching.

http://wavy.com/2015/07/17/affidavit-franklin-man-member-of-red-stone-rydahs-gang/

Just creeping around, I bet Phillip Jerome Murphy knows something about what happened to AJ or at least talk. Those druggy people talk to each other about stuff like that. I am guessing heroin has its own DNA so the batch could be traced to someone who overdosed??? There was another drug bust that has not made the news, this was back about a month or two ago. So I am thinking LE's are following the drugs to give answers to AJs death. It is just a matter of time...and it can't come soon enough for AJ.

Just thinking out loud, how would anyone know AJ was home? Zach said be ready to be sick, JH said a monster took AJ from her home, witness saw a white car. I think we have this pinned down to a 20-30 minute time space that AJ went missing. I am thinking it was someone AJ knows. AJ left with them, then GOD only knows what happened. I can't see AJ using drugs on a regular basis, therefore, I still think this is a murder.

I will stop rambling now.

Just creeping around, I bet Phillip Jerome Murphy knows something about what happened to AJ or at least talk. Those druggy people talk to each other about stuff like that. I am guessing heroin has its own DNA so the batch could be traced to someone who overdosed??? There was another drug bust that has not made the news, this was back about a month or two ago. So I am thinking LE's are following the drugs to give answers to AJs death. It is just a matter of time...and it can't come soon enough for AJ.

Just thinking out loud, how would anyone know AJ was home? Zach said be ready to be sick, JH said a monster took AJ from her home, witness saw a white car. I think we have this pinned down to a 20-30 minute time space that AJ went missing. I am thinking it was someone AJ knows. AJ left with them, then GOD only knows what happened. I can't see AJ using drugs on a regular basis, therefore, I still think this is a murder.

I will stop rambling now.

The only way that we have this narrowed down to a 20 minute window is if we take WH at his word about the lunch meeting at the gas station. And I have my doubts about that.

The only way that we have this narrowed down to a 20 minute window is if we take WH at his word about the lunch meeting at the gas station. And I have my doubts about that.

I dont understand the 20 minute thing. We know what time he said he left her. We know what time the neighbor said he saw her drive. That just means that is when she left, right? It doesnt mean that is when something happened to her. They also have text messages from late that night/ early the next morning that came from her phone, right? I guess I dont understand the claim that there is only 20 minutes where something happened to her.

I dont understand the 20 minute thing. We know what time he said he left her. We know what time the neighbor said he saw her drive. That just means that is when she left, right? It doesnt mean that is when something happened to her. They also have text messages from late that night/ early the next morning that came from her phone, right? I guess I dont understand the claim that there is only 20 minutes where something happened to her.

Wavy guy saw AJ at about 2:00. JH and girls were home at 2:30. Then later that night maybe or in the morning about 4:00 AJ phone texted JH. Then JH didn't call LEs till next evening. TM was there and they called WH to come over. Then they called LEs

I just keep throwing things around to see if any pieces fit.

You are correct. I was just rolling round in my head with this scenario that everyone was telling the truth. At this point we don't know if any are telling the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back