Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

The sun is shining bright here in Charlotte for AJ today.

I know AJ has found peace, and no longer carries the weights of this world, so today I pray for those whose hearts will never be the same because of her life being taken, and I pray for swift and severe punishment.

Sending love and prayers to Anjelica. May you Rest In Peace, such a beautiful young lady. (Iowa here)

Sending love and prayers to Anjelica. May you Rest In Peace, such a beautiful young lady. (Iowa here)

Love, light, peace and prayers from New Orleans, LA!

Sending love and prayers from the UK
:rose:AJ

Thinking of AJ and her loved ones. Peace. :rose:
From North Carolina.

Spring has finally arrived in the Northern Green Mountains of Vermont. I took a lovely walk through the woods with friends, listening to birds singing and brooks babbling, admiring the tiny buds on trees and flowers unfurling their leaves to poke through old maple leaves, and feeling the kiss of a soft breeze as it rustled through the pine boughs. I hope that all who loved Anjelica can find peace in moments like this. When we weep, the Earth embraces us, for we are but one.

With much love from the border of Vermont and Canada.

A flame that has barely begun to burn was extinguished, but that flame burned so brightly, if just for a moment, that it is etched on to the landscape of my mind forever. RIP beautiful girl.

I am sure that I will never forget Miss Anjelica Marie. I wish her family peace.[emoji307]

Jmo but I'm glad wh was denied to go to her memorial. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near her ever again.

I know AJ has found peace, and no longer carries the weights of this world, so today I pray for those whose hearts will never be the same because of her life being taken, and I pray for swift and severe punishment.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Norfolk, VA here. We have all come to know and love you AJ. I hope there's a ball field where you're going. We will never forget you. Prayers are with your family and friends.

Sending love to AJ from VA! No one can hurt you anymore sweetie!

May you get many base hits in those heavenly softball games beautiful AJ. You touched my heart as did your Dad's love for you. Sending love and peaceful thoughts from lower Alabama.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back