Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After raising 5 children with the youngest being 16 and the oldest being 27, nothing shocks me anymore. You think you raise your children up right, and they become strangers overnight it seems lol

So true. Thank you for this post.

I don't remember.. was it confirmed that the drug residue found in Wes's hotel room was coke, or was that just speculation? Wondering if it could be heroin, and if it is, is it possible to chemically match it to samples from AJ?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Btw. If this was an accidental od. But the family decided to report her missing to gain funds even though they knew that this was an accidental od.

Then we have a problem.

Is this why certain people acted like it was no big deal.

Did they already know.

Whoa! That's a heartbreaking thought but I read too many crime reports and too much ID TV to think it can't be a possibility.

Answering some of the Q's...

It was announced by a journalist that was present at court that the drug residue was cocaine. Wes also admitted to cocaine use to the police in late-March when he was arrested. Jen has said that she knew Wes was on coke up to three weeks before the disappearance.

Zach has mentioned that we should prepare to be sickened on his Twitter. Must say, I agree with him.

Time to re-examine everything you've thought in a new light.

Search for "acute heroin poisioning" with quotes only brings up 389 results.
Searching without quotes brings up acute heroin overdose.
I'm guessing the ME is saying that she didn't take the heroin voluntarily?

In how I understand the word "acute" it means she did not take it on a regular basis. Kind of an all-of-a-sudden thing.

Answering some of the Q's...

It was announced by a journalist that was present at court that the drug residue was cocaine. Wes also admitted to cocaine use to the police in late-March when he was arrested. Jen has said that she knew Wes was on coke up to three weeks before the disappearance.

Zach has mentioned that we should prepare to be sickened on his Twitter. Must say, I agree with him.

Thank you!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

In how I understand the word "acute" it means she did not take it on a regular basis. Kind of an all-of-a-sudden thing.

Quoting myself - it sure could not have been a chronic thing for her, not with how successful she was in school?

This makes me so sad.

Think of it like the term for a heart attack. "Acute myocardial infarction". Doesn't mean that the person didn't have cardiac problems before, just that the problems culminated at that time into enough to make it an acute situation. Every person who does of an overdose, first time user or addict, suffers from an "acute" overdose/poisoning. The term does not refer to whether or not she was a habitual user, just that that particular usage was "acute" enough to cause the poisoning/overdose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths! Great first post. :greetings:

Hi everyone! I have been following this story outside of WS for quite some time, but I am really glad that I found WS. You all write with passion, and provide many different perspectives in which one can look at this case. I am glad I came to WS. Like you, I want justice for this young woman who was just starting her life and didn't get a chance to finish it.

On that note, is there a link where is shows that Zach said, "be prepared to be sickened?"

I apologize in advance if I didn't respond correctly, etc.

I cannot count how many times we had an OD in the ER and the person said it was their first time trying a drug. The demographics were surprising. Rarely did we hear, "yep, I knew they were doing this or that". It was usually a surprise met with denial from loved ones. I think this was an accidental OD, followed by a cover up.

Glad to see all the sleuthers here tonight, we still care and want answers. We got trashed (all of us) on SM, but I only let it bother me for a minute. I can just feel the caring and wanting justice that we all feel for this beautiful child who didn't get a chance to live out her adult life because of some bad decisions or trusting somebody she shouldn't have. She was working on her life and doing great things, I feel that somebody brought her down. Maybe she was especially vulnerable because she had argued with her mom over money? Blow off steam may have more meaning than we thought. I know I will toss and turn tonight. Want to hear charges NOW. Ok, maybe I'm a little rabid. I'm going to take a Pepcid AC so I can "be prepared to be sickened". RIP AJ

Its weird how drew just mentioned 2 weeks ago that wh was involved with heroin as well as coke.

So was Wes speed balling and gave AJ the heroin so she could be past out while he partied with her without her knowing?

Was this heroin injected or sniffed. Or smoked?

Btw. Heroin users do not clean up the house nor do laundry while using. Jmo.

Maybe a coke user. But not a heroin user. Jmo
The absolute cleanest my house was when my d and then bf were doing heroin. That was one reason i never expected heroin. But it was the before use deal. They would scrub everything including the cement deck then use .... While i was at work

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I cannot count how many times we had an OD in the ER and the person said it was their first time trying a drug. The demographics were surprising. Rarely did we hear, "yep, I knew they were doing this or that". It was usually a surprise met with denial from loved ones. I think this was an accidental OD, followed by a cover up.

Are you an ER nurse (or any kind, really?). If so, my hat is off to you!! Do you think she went to a hotel and possibly didn't make it through the night? She obviously wasn't taken to an ER or there would have been friends (cough, cough) with her and we would have a different story. Wouldn't it be unusual for her to be the only one taking something if she was with one friend, or three friends? Why just her? I'm asking since you have experience is you have any thoughts to share. thanks..

I drive taxi and she looks like the same little girl that got in with two guys n a girl she obviously was high outta her brain the other girl was saying you should have never gave that to her now what the guy was using bad language he got near shore and pleasure house rd I dropped them off at hotel on shore dr close to ocean ave I over heard them say something about PA the other guy lives all the way out Chesapeake he said something about close to Nc border in the boonies the other girl I don't know much about she was crying the whole time but I can't be for sure if it was her but it sure looks like her wow

I am heartbroken, AJ was an athlete they just don't drugs especially heroine. Her things were found near her home I think, the phone pings were Tidewater and the pond and her body not far away. The taxi driver said near shore and Pleasure house Rd. For those that live there see any connection. I can't wrap my head around this. Prayers for those who love AJ.

Quoting myself - it sure could not have been a chronic thing for her, not with how successful she was in school?

This makes me so sad.

Think of it like the term for a heart attack. "Acute myocardial infarction". Doesn't mean that the person didn't have cardiac problems before, just that the problems culminated at that time into enough to make it an acute situation. Every person who does of an overdose, first time user or addict, suffers from an "acute" overdose/poisoning. The term does not refer to whether or not she was a habitual user, just that that particular usage was "acute" enough to cause the poisoning/overdose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I always try to think of acute as the opposite of a chronic in relation to a medical issue.

I really want more details, like everyone else, but I'm definitely concerned with how she/her body got to the house. No, she didn't randomly go to a vacant house, do heroin, and then die.
There IS cover-up. Imo

Time to re-examine everything you've thought in a new light.

Lucky7, if you remember me, I had WH pegged for reasons of him wanting to be with AJ, and I wasn't shy about saying so. You told me about a few minutes of the onscreen video of Wes by WAVY that was immediately pulled off the air? I guess it hadn't been edited ? Hope I'm making sense, I'm travel weary, but at that time, you thought I had an inside to LE or something since we were both saying the same thing. I may go back and look but we were on the same page at that point early on. It may not be only that, but I do feel he's involved.
When I have time this weekend, I am going back to read some early threads. What are your thoughts tonight? Hugs...

My heart aches hearing this news. I'm in recovery and this could easily have been me. So easily. But no matter what, someone sold her those drugs and someone left here at that house. Her car wasn't there so someone had to have taken her/ her body there. Someone was with her and they dumped her there. Rest in peace AJ, my heart breaks for you.

ETA: I still have no doubt someone was involved. Either a drug dealer (cough cough) or someone close to her.

I really want more details, like everyone else, but I'm definitely concerned with how she/her body got to the house. No, she didn't randomly go to a vacant house, do heroin, and then die.
There IS cover-up. Imo

I know, right? It makes you feel like she was dumped there and that makes me even madder. I don't think she od'd there on that property. I am feeling queasy sick tonight. Can't imagine how her mother feels. I hope they didn't argue like everyone says, that would hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong