Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this was in broad daylight? Reason why I say that is "a white compact car" is about as vague as it can get. Not stereotyping here because Im female and worked in automotive for almost 20 years and I am pretty darn good at naming vehicles at quick glance but Usually men are pretty good at telling makes and models of vehicles. Especially if it was not one that was never seen there. I would think one would take notice to detail. I smell a ton of BS. All JMO.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes but remember it came from a kid, well a very young adult. I am just going off of my own knowledge of how my teenage boys (16,18, and 20) and well the younger 2 couldn't tell you what they are for lunch or might recall after some thinking. The oldest might have a guess at the make and model but I don't discount that he couldn't say is was a white small car.

JH and the others were lied to. This is very clear. Even Zach gave Wes the benefit of doubt at first.

So unless it has been proven that 50 shooters were on the grassy knowle that day.

Then Wes is guilty. And he had some type of help besides Lee harvey.

I've heard the expression "convicted" used by certain churches to mean convinced. So he may have used it for that reason, rather than a slip of the tongue...or not. :)

https://bible.org/seriespage/mark-6-biblical-conviction

I was just about to post the same. I learned about the concept of being "convicted" from the Josh Duggar thread. Though I think in both cases the more common definition of the word would apply equally well. :giggle:

I am stuck on three things: please let me know if I am wrong. It's more confusing now than in the beginning. (1) Wes is saying Jen got texts from AJ's phone that she had been doing heroin for the last 2 weeks and needed some that night (March 2nd?) or she was going to get sick? Why would any young girl call her mother with that information (I think somebody already said that on here). (2) Didn't Wes once say, after mentioning the little white car, that it wasn't his brother's car because Drew was at work all day? And (3) what is the significance of the green Caravan? I did believe the tow truck guys. I would like to see a timeline, is there one? TIA.

Yes but remember it came from a kid, well a very young adult. I am just going off of my own knowledge of how my teenage boys (16,18, and 20) and well the younger 2 couldn't tell you what they are for lunch or might recall after some thinking. The oldest might have a guess at the make and model but I don't discount that he couldn't say is was a white small car.

I'm only trying to make the point that WH has a valid reason for wanting to make things vague, even if he has more specific knowledge. We all know one major reason why his interviews have been edited before being released to the public--he has named people he believes to be involved--POIs. One of them happens to be a family member.

That is the reason why I asked if anyone here might know anything about the car and/or people in the photo.

Granted: it's very possible that where I located it on Google and the way someone titled the photo may just be a coincidence.

Went back through some of the early news articles and this stuck out at me. Several articles report LE stating they did not suspect foul play in the beginning of AJ's disappearance. How long after her disappearance did LE state it was an investigation or suspicious? From what I gather, LE maintain their initial position for a while. Is this because they had text msg info indicating drugs? Here is one link as an example
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1] You're right about that, unless it was a Corvette it probably wouldn't really be noted in detail lol. For some reason I was thinking Smokey was the one who seen the car. Wes's jibber jabber is confusing to read! Gut feeling tells me it's still mumbo jumbo about the white car though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Went back through some of the early news articles and this stuck out at me. Several articles report LE stating they did not suspect foul play in the beginning of AJ's disappearance. How long after her disappearance did LE state it was an investigation or suspicious? From what I gather, LE maintain their initial position for a while. Is this because they had text msg info indicating drugs? Here is one link as an example
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the reason they did not suspect foul play at first is because of all the texts sent to mom from AJ's phone. When kids come home from college they often 'take off' for a few nights. C0ps see that a lot I bet. JMO

I don't think he said dodge "green" caravan

I think he said dodge "grand" caravan

When Ms Jasek asks about the cocaine use, he states,

"AJ didn't know I used cocaine. She didn't know I used cocaine, um, [at a ?] period, uh, until, probably about two weeks before she went missing."

At 2:14 on the 3:33 min earlier segment in Ms. Jasek's report

He says this more emphatically than other things, it seemed to me:

"I did work in Franklin County. The only thing that my wife has ever said in support or denial of me is that 'My husband worked in South Hampton County, that week.'"

At 1:35 min in the 7:10 min segment, at the bottom.

Also...regardless of whether Wavy's name was put out in msm or not, can we all please use just his initials from now on? As far as we know, this kid hasn't done anything to warrant anyone splashing his name and address all over the internet.

Thanks.

Coming out of long time lurking to thank MK, here.

I am not a VI - so take this for what it is worth - I live in the immediate neighborhood and when Wes gave his statement I knew EXACTLY who Smokey and Wavy were. DB is precisely who I assumed "Wavy" was given AJ's route of egress from the neighborhood. There is one person who sits on his porch and smokes (Smokey) and one household with friendly kids and young adults frequently in the yard (Wavy) when one leaves our neighborhood.

It is MHO that DB is - "according to Wes" - the last person to see her, per his statement - NOT the last person seen with her. And we can all take his statement for what it's worth.

Thank you for all you are doing - I truly appreciate your insight!

He may be using inverse psychology.

Breaking News:

Wes has just admitted that Dexter Morgan was right when Dexter Morgan said that Wes is full of bull crap.

So stay tuned.

Btw. Wes is now upset since he knows that Dexter Morgan wants him on the table while going for a boat ride later on.

Wes has clearly stated that he is worried since Dexter has already gotten the plastic, tranquilizers, gas for the boat and the confirmation from his sister (FindHG ) that his murder will be covered up.

So please stayed tuned in for Wes's next interview. Lol.

Just dreaming for the moment.

Breaking News:

Wes has just admitted that Dexter Morgan was right when Dexter Morgan said that Wes is full of bull crap.

So stay tuned.

Btw. Wes is now upset since he knows that Dexter Morgan wants him on the table while going for a boat ride later on.

Wes has clearly stated that he is worried since Dexter has already gotten the plastic, tranquilizers, gas for the boat and the confirmation from his sister (FindHG ) that his murder will be covered up.

So please stayed tuned in for Wes's next interview. Lol.

Just dreaming for the moment.

I have no sea legs, Dex, not getting me on a boat. You're neat and I would make a mess of things. I think you were dreaming when you quoted me, it may be possible?

"AJ didn't know I used cocaine. She didn't know I used cocaine, um, [at a ?] period, uh, until, probably about two weeks before she went missing"

At 2:14 on the 3:33 min earlier segment in Ms. Jasek's report

He says this more emphatically than other things, it seemed to me:

"I did work in Franklin County. The only thing that my wife has ever said in support or denial of me is that 'My husband worked in South Hampton County, that week.'"

At 1:35 min in the 7:10 min segment, at the bottom.

Coming out from lurking, you guys are great! So Wes says that the only time JH was in support of denial of him was when she said he worked in South Hampton County and not Franklin County.
So he is saying JH lied for Wes, right? His word salad has turned into goulosh😕

Coming out of long time lurking to thank MK, here.

I am not a VI - so take this for what it is worth - I live in the immediate neighborhood and when Wes gave his statement I knew EXACTLY who Smokey and Wavy were. DB is precisely who I assumed "Wavy" was given AJ's route of egress from the neighborhood. There is one person who sits on his porch and smokes (Smokey) and one household with friendly kids and young adults frequently in the yard (Wavy) when one leaves our neighborhood.

It is MHO that DB is - "according to Wes" - the last person to see her, per his statement - NOT the last person seen with her. And we can all take his statement for what it's worth.

Thank you for all you are doing - I truly appreciate your insight!

Thank you for your input. You have clarified (at least for me) what my thinking was on the 2 witnesses accounts WH has accounted. Like I have said before I think WH mixes true statements that can be verifiable with possible lies that are covering up and protecting AJ and the family.

Coming out from lurking, you guys are great! So Wes says that the only time JH was in support of denial of him was when she said he worked in South Hampton County and not Franklin County.
So he is saying JH lied for Wes, right? His word salad has turned into goulosh��

Goulash doesn't cover the half of it. It's his brain doing jujitsu, I think. Thank you for coming out of lurking, I agree, a plethora of super sleuthers here for AJ. She seems much cared for.

I am doubtful there will be charges with regards to Anjelica's death, unless someone comes forward to tell what happened that night. Not sure murder or even intent of any kind can be proven at this point. Jmo

ETA thinking about Haleigh Cummings and how a pack of druggies have not cracked after what, over six years now? Or longer?

What would her pings mean if she was dead at the time and Wes or whomever may have set him up had it?

This keeps nagging me, anyone else? Two weeks before her death, AJ, according to Wes in his latest blabber, was said to have learned of his cocaine use, and she may have tried heroin, according to his again elephant with two left feet type word salad innuendo laden explanation.

What happened two weeks before AJ's death that could have resulted in his saying she learned of his cocaine use just two weeks ago?

Why does it coincide with the same time frame in which he also sets the heroin use texts?
BBM...
AJ came home for Spring Break on Feb 27. ...."creepy texts allegedly started Feb 13th (2 weeks prior to Feb 27) These are the only 2 things I have seen that reflect to the time frame of 2 weeks prior, until the latest interview with Wesley Hadsell.
snipped... NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Family and friends of Anjelica Hadsell have confirmed to 10 On Your Side the missing 18-year-old was on alert and scared of a certain person before her disappearance on March 2.

Hadsell communicated that information to her cousin and best friend between Feb. 13 and the day she vanished.http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Also, Zach said when asked if he spoke to Wes that night (March 3)... Per Zach, he hadnt spoken to Wes in a week, maybe 2... which would have been around same time as the Feb 13 creepy text began.
4/7 Zach #641 She told me because I picked the girls up from her that afternoon and she wanted me to know why they might be upset. I didn't talk to him that night. Last time prior to that was about a week before she went missing. Maybe 2http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665843#post11665843

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member