anne bremner/family finally receive evidence from SDSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
NR says she was there and saw the LIGHT ON in the hanging bedroom? So... who turned out the light... it wasn't on in the police photos?

There was someone posting on the Coronado patch website at one point who said she saw JS and DS at DS's house on the night RZ was murdered. I sent the link to Anne Bremner.

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/s...orning-assault

Island Kat Posts....

MON 2:06 PM- What do your comments have to do with the above story? If you all are discussing the young woman that was found hanging I may have information. I thought they found it was suicide? I saw that man and his wife with two other men the night that woman hung herself. They were at the wife's house. I don't think he could hurt that woman. He would be too sad about his son.

MON 2:24PM -He was the man that lost his son and girlfriend in one week but I don't remember his name. He owned the house right by the Hotel Del. I think he was from Arizona. What does this have to do with the woman being attacked on Saturday? Did this man have something to do with those two deaths?

MON 3:22 PM -Thank you Val for responding to my questio. I read this story because I was concerned about my friend. I am pretty sure it was Mr. & Mrs. Zahau but I did not recognize the other men. I met this couple at an event and was sad to hear about the boy and his mistress. I thought the case was closed but the young lady's family and Mr. Zahau had it opened back up. Do I just go to the police and explain who I saw? I think you also asked what time I saw them, it was 11 or 12 after the Tonight Show. I have told other people what I saw but nobody told me the police needed to know. Who is Robert Mack is afilliated with, does he work for the Coronado police?

This case is so WEIRD.... certainly not all is as it appears. Is anyone telling the truth?
ANYONE of the people involved?

Nina's CBS8 interview....about the phone time... where is Nina from...? A different time zone might explain her phone text time.

Aw you gotta love Nina..... loose lips sink ships..... she's a wild card.... and I bet JS and his PR company are freaking out.

Nina's CBS8 interview....about the phone time... where is Nina from...? A different time zone might explain her phone text time.
No, the article says the time zones are the same.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15982091/excl ... ion-deaths

--2:54

--Aunt Says Autopsy Report on Max is Wrong---

--no-one in the family has faith in the autopsy report conclusion/ or that maxie died in the manner they were told.

--doesn't believe rebecca told the truth of what happened.

--doesn't believe rebecca gave CPR at all.

--wants a new investigation into maxie's death/ family still searching for answers.

( they do? that's amazing------i believe someone else's family just so happens to want a new investigation too....)

..get in line auntieN....( or to the front of the sheriffG line..?)

And that RZ was "GUILTY." Clearly Dina's part of the family were highly suspicious from the start. Whether the doctor told him about his beliefs or not.

Nina gives a lengthy description of how she came to be at the house that night, including what she was wearing (!), how she snooped around and saw the light in the balcony room, and how whomever thought he saw Dina there that night couldn't possibly be right. Very interesting.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15982091/exclusive-max-shacknais-aunt-talks-about-coronado-mansion-deaths

Well, the conversations Nina claims she had with Rebecca certainly make no sense based on anything else we know (even from SDSO)

"We got in the car and the first thing I said was, ‘Rebecca what happened?'" recalled Romano.

"I heard Maxie was walking up the stairs and he had a cardiac arrest. That makes no sense to me. I said, ‘He's a six year old boy. He's a healthy boy. He plays soccer. He plays sports. I don't understand.' And (Rebecca) just looked at me and she said, ‘I know.' And that was it," said Romano, 41, during a two-hour interview detailing the events.

"And I said, ‘Okay, well, where did he fall from? Did he fall from the first set of stairs, the little landing, the stairs going up, the top landing by the bedrooms, where did he fall from?'" Romano continued. "She said twice, ‘He fell from the bedroom. He fell from the bedroom.' And I looked at her and said, ‘How do you know that? I thought you didn't see him.' No answer."

I find it interesting that what she is saying actually adds to the theory some inquisition was going on and some desperate attempt to immediately blame Rebecca for Max's death. Unless something totally different happened to Max that we don't know, I can't imagine someone being so concerned but having such a mixed up bunch of stuff she is asking about. Who told her that ...

"Maxie was walking up the stairs and he had a cardiac arrest."??????

After seeing the photo of her posted on this article, I also find it strange that Nina would promote the twins theory that someone misidentified her as Dina. If you put the two of them together, I would have no idea they were twins or maybe even sisters. :waitasec:

Channel 8, KFMB San Diego, reported last evening that they'd be present at today's taping of the Dr. Phil show, and would bring home info for today's evening news.

Sorry if this is a repeat post; not much time today to read.

No, the article says the time zones are the same.

Some points?

* the article doesn't say they obtained an official copy of Nina's phone records, but I think that Nina gave them a copy

* I wonder if there were any calls after the one they say is on the bill?

* it seems to possibly still put Nina outside the house when she says she called - I think Nina claims she was 5 minutes away at Dina's though. However, if she was calling while at the house, the call could have been used to possibly locate Rebecca inside the house

* if the call was at 9:41, Rebecca had just hung up with her sister, hadn't she?

Romano noticed a light on in an upstairs bedroom; the same room where detectives believe Zahau bound and gagged herself while naked, tied a rope around her own neck and jumped to her death off the balcony.

* Nina had to have known Adam was there at the time, but she says nothing about whether his light was on or not or attempting to contact him since she was conveniently at the back of the house. Interesting

And that RZ was "GUILTY." Clearly Dina's part of the family were highly suspicious from the start. Whether the doctor told him about his beliefs or not.

Exactly!!!!

I just noticed the "Notice" from Tricia at the top of this page ^:

Dr. Cyril Wecht will be on Dr. Phil this Thursday (NOT today Tuesday) discussing his autopsy on Rebecca Zahau. Thursday Dr Phil with Dr. Wecht. You do not want to miss this Dr. Phil.

On Sunday Dr. Wecht will join us on Websleuths Radio at a special time 9 PM EST/6 PM PST November 13th.

b020.gif

YES! Tricia! You are the BEST! Can't wait! Thank you!

So Nina was asked to take a lie detector test said yes and then was too emotional and couldn't do it, the results of Max's condition wasn't known until Weds so that knocks out the midnight call to Rebecca updating her to Max's condition that caused her to commit suicide. This is one bizarre interview IMO Slip of the tongue at the end when Nina says I believe Rebecca was guilty oh I mean felt guilty... This interview was um strange bizarre crazy.. funny everything Rebecca did was that according to NINA, and the rest of them were normal, thats just :crazy:

So Nina was asked to take a lie detector test said yes and then was too emotional and couldn't do it, the results of Max's condition wasn't known until Weds so that knocks out the midnight call to Rebecca updating her to Max's condition that caused her to commit suicide. This is one bizarre interview IMO Slip of the tongue at the end when Nina says I believe Rebecca was guilty oh I mean felt guilty... This interview was um strange bizarre crazy.. funny everything Rebecca did was that according to NINA, and the rest of them were normal, thats just :crazy:

Great summary! Especially the last sentence.

The KFMB Channel 8 news was a letdown, except for the info that (paraphrasing) there are new findings pertinent to Rebecca's death. You probably are all aware that the Dr. Phil thing's been postponed, now to take place on the original date, 11-14, with a second segment on the 15th.

I have hopes for justice.

Speaking of justice. The SD LE you would think they would be on their best behavior seeing as this is such a high profile case. They KNEW for certain the kind of scrutiny this case would be under, and this investigation has so many huge holes in it.

Now it makes you wonder what kind of investigations they do when no one is looking, as in the case where they botched that one woman's murder.

Shameful... when total amateurs can poke huge holes in the case and experts have to come forward and offer their services for free and the family has to beg for money to get justice.

There was someone posting on the Coronado patch website at one point who said she saw JS and DS at DS's house on the night RZ was murdered. I sent the link to Anne Bremner.

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/s...orning-assault

Island Kat Posts....

MON 2:06 PM- What do your comments have to do with the above story? If you all are discussing the young woman that was found hanging I may have information. I thought they found it was suicide? I saw that man and his wife with two other men the night that woman hung herself. They were at the wife's house. I don't think he could hurt that woman. He would be too sad about his son.

MON 2:24PM -He was the man that lost his son and girlfriend in one week but I don't remember his name. He owned the house right by the Hotel Del. I think he was from Arizona. What does this have to do with the woman being attacked on Saturday? Did this man have something to do with those two deaths?

MON 3:22 PM -Thank you Val for responding to my questio. I read this story because I was concerned about my friend. I am pretty sure it was Mr. & Mrs. Zahau but I did not recognize the other men. I met this couple at an event and was sad to hear about the boy and his mistress. I thought the case was closed but the young lady's family and Mr. Zahau had it opened back up. Do I just go to the police and explain who I saw? I think you also asked what time I saw them, it was 11 or 12 after the Tonight Show. I have told other people what I saw but nobody told me the police needed to know. Who is Robert Mack is afilliated with, does he work for the Coronado police?

Interesting...this page is not found anymore. I can understand how they (DS, NR) would want to be questioning RZ. I'd want to know everything I could find out. But, I would also be honest and not try to hide anything. That's what makes a person go, "hmmmm"....

I don't know why it never occured to me before but DS would have some very strong motives to kill RZ ... AND make it look like JS did it.

However the message on the door ..... I believe is staged... and seems written to take the HEAT off of JS.

This man's history of violence towards his ex-wives makes him very suspect. I remember the reporter at the very first media event was astonished and pressing hard to find out exactly where JS was that day. A husband/boyfriend is always the first
suspect in a murder.

What I find interesting is she admits to going to the house, says she is too upset to take a lie detector test after first agreeing to it and let's not forget that she leaves town the day before her nephew dies. Very shady, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288