Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

When she ran into the garage…
Can anyone make out what AH is saying before she says “no sir” …”no sir”
to the guy telling her to get out of the car?
Is she saying - just let me back up?
I can’t figure how she ran into the garage. Maybe she was on her phone and looked away?
Also, do we know what she was doing there in the parking garage area? Or am I not seeing this clearly?
That man is quite aggressive. I’m assuming he’s some kind of LE or security officer. If not he was out of line.

I can’t figure how she ran into the garage. Maybe she was on her phone and looked away?
Also, do we know what she was doing there in the parking garage area? Or am I not seeing this clearly?
That man is quite aggressive. I’m assuming he’s some kind of LE or security officer. If not he was out of line.
Or maybe he is the owner of the garage she just crashed into.

When she ran into the garage…
Can anyone make out what AH is saying before she says “no sir” …”no sir”
to the guy telling her to get out of the car?
Is she saying - just let me back up?
I listened over and over and over until I THINK I made out some words that start at 8 seconds in (before the No sir... no sir). It sounds to me, IMHO, that she's saying "No it's a (something)".

Also, her first 'No sir' at about 11 seconds in (the 1st of the 2 no sirs in a row) sounds a tad breathless to me. Kinda like panic is setting in? Then off she went with a screech of tires, never slowing down until contact with the house. All MOO.

And the "I'm outta here" statement is definitely the person who was recording the scene, NOT Anne. He should have said "I'm calling the police" in my opinion. All he knew at that point is they had a hit and run which the police should know about. No one at that point could have known what was going to happen mere moments away.

We're not talking trace amounts of cocaine here. Whether cocaine or cocaine + fentanyl (depending on def of narcs), she was intoxicated. How much while driving as compared to pain meds administered in icu?

LAT:

Investigators, meanwhile, continued to probe the circumstances surrounding the crash and found that Heche was under the influence of narcotics at the time of the incident.
In another time, I might have taken that statement at face value. Given the growing leaps taken and assumptions provided as verified news in an effort to be first, I remain skeptical. Add to that, AH is not here to defend or explain herself. We may never know.

I am also unclear who made the leap from Officer Hernandez's statement, which makes it clear that preliminary test results could not be taken at face value--pending further analysis based on treatment info--to the assumption that AH was "under the influence at the time of the incident." We do not know the toxicity levels for any substances--unless another source indicates otherwise? Further, the levels could be interpreted differently per patient depending on tolerance and frequency. Without further knowledge, we cannot assume whether she was a frequent or occasional user; nor can we assume whether her typical dose was a bump or a mound.

One question that I haven't seen mentioned -- apologies if I missed it -- what about a stroke? She was reportedly fine at the wig shop, but a stroke could cause disorientation, confusion, slurred speech, heaviness in limbs and difficulty moving them. This could explain trouble steering, controlling speed, and braking. These symptoms could have worsened rapidly from one moment to the next, as she crashed at one location after the other. Who knows what she may have been thinking and what she was trying to do?

In another time, I might have taken that statement at face value. Given the growing leaps taken and assumptions provided as verified news in an effort to be first, I remain skeptical. Add to that, AH is not here to defend or explain herself. We may never know.

I am also unclear who made the leap from Officer Hernandez's statement, which makes it clear that preliminary test results could not be taken at face value--pending further analysis based on treatment info--to the assumption that AH was "under the influence at the time of the incident." We do not know the toxicity levels for any substances--unless another source indicates otherwise? Further, the levels could be interpreted differently per patient depending on tolerance and frequency. Without further knowledge, we cannot assume whether she was a frequent or occasional user; nor can we assume whether her typical dose was a bump or a mound.

One question that I haven't seen mentioned -- apologies if I missed it -- what about a stroke? She was reportedly fine at the wig shop, but a stroke could cause disorientation, confusion, slurred speech, heaviness in limbs and difficulty moving them. This could explain trouble steering, controlling speed, and braking. These symptoms could have worsened rapidly from one moment to the next, as she crashed at one location after the other. Who knows what she may have been thinking and what she was trying to do?
The police should probably have the levels from their sample they obtained pursuant to the warrant. But that is all irrelevant from a LE standpoint since she passed away. It is really pretty irrelevant in regards to civil claims as well. So, I doubt we ever know unless someone leaks the information.

Or maybe he is the owner of the garage she just crashed into.

Perhaps it is and I do feel there's more to the video, that I sincerely hope police have seen.

I would assume that somewhere prior to that point, the person would or should have identified himself in some way or I would be interested in knowing if anyone else had any interaction with her. I would be interested in knowing if it was this man or someone else that provided TMZ with the photo of AH in her car that started the rumour that she had been drinking before the accident or if it came from someone else?

I guess I'm thinking that if a crowd was forming around her car, it may have made her feel intimidated enough to speed away, believing she was unsafe.

The similarities to me are astounding. AH & Grace Kelly were almost exactly the same age. Although, Princess Grace's accident did have a survivor, her daughter.

Quoting my own post here. I watched the video on YT - I am supposing that's a valid source seeing as its posted above. A comment identifies the location of the garages ( at 1130 Lake Street), so she may have just got lost.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDs1aax5nEQ&t=30s

I've mapped the route from the Hair Salon via 1130 Lake street to the junction of Preston Way and Walgrove Ave.

View attachment 361877
Her getting lost doesn't feel right to me and I'll tell you why. She wasn't on the street in front of 1130 Lake Street when she had that hit and run accident, she was behind it where the garages are. That tells me she drove there on purpose. The other thing that pops into my mind is if she's driving behind an apartment, and has cocaine in her system after the accident... that perhaps she was there to make a drug purchase.

More on this in a moment while I type my response to @neesaki 's post.

Attachments

• 1661551089484.png
    1661551089484.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 7
I didn't know there was an AH thread here, otherwise I would've stopped in sooner...

Yes, AH was flying high on cocaine when she drove 90mph into the house. Yes, we do have sources other than TMZ. If you can't access the Los Angeles Times article b/c of the paywall, you can read the Salon piece that references the LAT one. Here's the bit from LAT, which mentions cocaine and indirectly refers to fentanyl, which they needed a 2nd test to answer whether it was only given at the hospital for pain or if she was on both substances at the time of the accident:

Officer Annie Hernandez, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department, said a blood test showed the presence of narcotics, but those initial findings could be invalidated if medications at the hospital turned out to be the narcotics.

A second blood test will be administered to rule out any substances that were given at the hospital as part of Heche’s medical treatment, said LAPD Public Information Officer Jeff Lee.

The results of the second test could take anywhere from 30 to 90 days.

Another law enforcement source
[LAPD PI Officer Jeff Lee] told The Times that the initial blood test also showed that Heche had cocaine in her system after the crash.
Thanks for recapping this. I had hoped to hear more from LE to bring more understanding to this sad tragedy, but the crumbs that we’re left with won’t feed this crowd, that’s for sure.

My opinion: I’ve always felt that her reported behavior, i.e. driving recklessly through the streets for minutes before this accident, not moments, was indicative of the kind of paranoid behavior that comes with cocaine use. Furthermore, she’s been open in her past about her history of mental illness, and cocaine absolutely does a record scratch on your brain chemistry. It could easily trigger mania or a psychotic episode, especially if there was any sort of emotional dysfunction or stressor already occurring. If the podcast episode she recorded just days before the accident is any indication, she was having a hard week.

Drug-induced paranoia or not, her driving and body language in those final minutes after the hair salon all signaled to me that it seemed like she was fleeing something. Whether it was real (to us) or not, it sure seemed real to her.

As far as the fentanyl goes, I believe that was administered for pain while they were triaging her. Fentanyl users, whether they’ve knowingly taken it or not, aren’t likely to get in their cars and drive around. Perhaps the the old mental model many folks have is the classic Hollywood speedball (i.e. heroin and cocaine), but fentanyl is much stronger than heroin. And while I’ve read articles that have said that we are still learning about the full effects of cocaine that is laced with fentanyl, my very best guess is that AH didn’t have to buy crappy blow. But you never know! Drugs and addiction are a powerful equalizer. But my hope is that she was just given a powerful pain medicine quickly enough that it was already flooding her bloodstream when the police did their draw.

This was really sad to watch unfold and has honestly been haunting. I hope Anne is at peace and that all those affected are finding comfort and healing as they process their losses and trauma. And as for me: My cars got totaled by someone who almost drove into my living room last weekend! Honestly it felt like a bit of punishment for my rubbernecking at this case, but maybe a little angel was looking out for me instead?

I did a LOT of dinking around with Google maps, going back and forth between them and pictures of the crash, trying to figure out exactly where she was. You're just going to have to take my word on this (so it's MOO) because I have no way of relaying to you through text what would be a WHOLE lot easier for you guys to follow if I was doing a presentation using a large screen, maps and a laser pointer. lol

So.... 1st pic you can see the TMZ so they get credit for the pic (and so this post doesn't get deleted). I just needed it smaller than it was. What I want to point out is the angle her car was. That means she came from the direction of where the 'TMZ' is showing and the small portion of a truck is seen. The address per Nikynoo's post mentioned below is 1130 Lake Street.
1661564242976.png
The 2nd pic is showing a different angle than the pic above. So she was driving away from that area. This will all become clearer in the 3rd pic from Google maps.
1661564861613.png
The 3rd pic from Google maps lays out what I was saying above. The red arrow is the corner of the garage she hit AND pointed in the direction from which she came. That's all dead-end there behind her car. She had to have driven into that area, turned around, and tried driving back out when she hit the corner. The green arrow shows the path she peeled out. Yellow rectangle and X are showing where the truck and person were standing in the 2nd pic. What's inside the blue circle I think are cable dish thingies and some other projection that goes up into the air at the bottom of the circle. Those roof thingiemabobs were one of the things I was using to try to pinpoint where she was.
1661565555379.png

Google map of this below so you can take the path to the street if you want to. That alley comes out on Palms Blvd. Yes, I know there's no name on the street and the street one to the right is called Palms. I believe they both are after clicking on a few buildings along the unnamed street and they came up as Palms way for their address. Weird way to name streets but they didn't ask me for advice. lol Then as you can see, it's a VERY quick and short little joggledly over to Preston Way. I outlined the path with a blue arrow. The 1st part of the arrow is just a short distance she had traveled. She came from further down that alley. That's all apparent of you use the Goog map below.

You can also see the address at the 4th pic below, stating 1149 Palms Blvd at the very bottom with Google's red tag where I clicked on that building to figure out what the heck that street was called.
1661566118405.png
Lastly, the reason I have this address is from @Nikynoo 's post #276: Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

Nikynoo stated (and I have no reason not to believe it after all the work I did trying to identify where Anne's car was in that apartment parking lot and everything coincides with that address). The youtube vid is a TMZ vid and there are thousands of comments since so much time is past. I can't go though them all to find the person that mentioned that address (but I have seen it on an excellent site that's not MSM so can't quote it here. I think I'll ask a mod if that site is OK to post here and will do that if I get the A-OK). If Nikynoo said it was seen then I have no reason to not believe that. Attorney's don't lie! :p

Nikynoo said:
Quoting my own post here. I watched the video on YT - I am supposing that's a valid source seeing as its posted above. A comment identifies the location of the garages ( at 1130 Lake Street), so she may have just got lost.

Attachments

• 1661565170215.png
    1661565170215.png
    844.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1661565630060.png
    1661565630060.png
    823.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 1661565914721.png
    1661565914721.png
    451.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for recapping this. I had hoped to hear more from LE to bring more understanding to this sad tragedy, but the crumbs that we’re left with won’t feed this crowd, that’s for sure.

My opinion: I’ve always felt that her reported behavior, i.e. driving recklessly through the streets for minutes before this accident, not moments, was indicative of the kind of paranoid behavior that comes with cocaine use. Furthermore, she’s been open in her past about her history of mental illness, and cocaine absolutely does a record scratch on your brain chemistry. It could easily trigger mania or a psychotic episode, especially if there was any sort of emotional dysfunction or stressor already occurring. If the podcast episode she recorded just days before the accident is any indication, she was having a hard week.

Drug-induced paranoia or not, her driving and body language in those final minutes after the hair salon all signaled to me that it seemed like she was fleeing something. Whether it was real (to us) or not, it sure seemed real to her.

As far as the fentanyl goes, I believe that was administered for pain while they were triaging her. Fentanyl users, whether they’ve knowingly taken it or not, aren’t likely to get in their cars and drive around. Perhaps the the old mental model many folks have is the classic Hollywood speedball (i.e. heroin and cocaine), but fentanyl is much stronger than heroin. And while I’ve read articles that have said that we are still learning about the full effects of cocaine that is laced with fentanyl, my very best guess is that AH didn’t have to buy crappy blow. But you never know! Drugs and addiction are a powerful equalizer. But my hope is that she was just given a powerful pain medicine quickly enough that it was already flooding her bloodstream when the police did their draw.

This was really sad to watch unfold and has honestly been haunting. I hope Anne is at peace and that all those affected are finding comfort and healing as they process their losses and trauma. And as for me: My cars got totaled by someone who almost drove into my living room last weekend! Honestly it felt like a bit of punishment for my rubbernecking at this case, but maybe a little angel was looking out for me instead?

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. That is awful! What luck you are safe!

All of this. Anybody in the know is aware that cocaine makes you paranoid. I thought too, about AH's access to high end coke. What dealer is going to give her laced garbage? Don't you want a cash cow that keeps on paying? Wouldn't her assistant test her stash first? Yes, the days of speed balling and deaths like John Belushi. Modern synthetic opiates like fent are hundreds times more potent than horse.

The LAPD said there was no alcohol in her system; she was under the influence of drugs and they were actively investigating the case as a felony DUI. She displayed classic coke paranoia and drove recklessly for the last minutes of her life, hit an apt garage, nearly hit a pedestrian, side swiped a jaguar car, drove down the same block repeatedly, and flew so fast towards that house that her car went airborne off a curb.

eta: These actions were all witnessed by various people and cameras. MOO: We may never know what caused her to end this way. Yes, she was 3 sheets to the wind on recent podcasts, so something was going on in the weeks before those last minutes.

Last edited:
I feel completely 'out of the loop' here. I have never heard anyone say in the past that AH had a substance abuse problem. I did not read her book (can't afford to now) but snippets over the yrs only talked of her creating a fantasy world to try & 'escape' the abuse allegedly by her father. Even she stated she wasn't totally sure it happened, but of course, denial/self-doubt of such traumatic things are the norm. To date, this is the only official press release by LAPD on their website. I cannot locate any video/interviews/press conferences given by a LE official regarding the case. Can there be something out there?

LAPD Logo

Traffic Collision into a Residence Involving Anne Heche NR22233jl​

August 11, 2022
logo_mediarelations.gif

Pacific Area: Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department’s West Traffic Division are investigating a traffic collision into a residence by a vehicle that was driven by Anne Heche.
On August 5, 2022, at around 1055, a.m., a vehicle driven by Anne Heche collided with a residence in the 1700 block of Walgrove Avenue, which is located in the City of Los Angeles. Heche sustained significant injuries, was rendered medical attention by the Los Angeles Fire Department and subsequently transported to a local hospital where she is still receiving medical attention. As part of an investigative process, West Traffic Detectives composed a search warrant for a blood sample from Heche, which is common practice for a case of this manner.
Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department’s West Traffic Division are the lead investigators in this case. This case is still an active and ongoing investigation and is currently in the process of gathering additional evidence; to include final toxicology results, and medical records from both parties involved. It is the intent of the investigating Detectives to present this case to the appropriate prosecuting office; the Los Angeles County District Attorney or the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office once all pertinent evidence has been gathered. As of this press release there is no definite direction of which prosecutorial office will be presented with this case until all appropriate and necessary evidence has been gathered accordingly.

I just want to add that it was reported that AH was being investigated for DUI & per CA law, when the victim reported she was injured due to the accident, that would cause any charge to fall under felony DUI.

JMOO

All of this. Anybody in the know is aware that cocaine makes you paranoid. I thought too, about AH's access to high end coke. What dealer is going to give her laced garbage? Don't you want a cash cow that keeps on paying? Wouldn't her assistant test her stash first? Yes, the days of speed balling and deaths like John Belushi. Modern synthetic opiates like fent are hundreds times more potent than horse.

The LAPD said there was no alcohol in her system; she was under the influence of drugs and they were actively investigating the case as a felony DUI. She displayed classic coke paranoia and drove recklessly for the last minutes of her life, hit an apt garage, nearly hit a pedestrian, side swiped a jaguar car, drove down the same block repeatedly, and flew so fast towards that house that her car went airborne off a curb.

eta: These actions were all witnessed by various people and cameras. MOO: We may never know what caused her to end this way. Yes, she was 3 sheets to the wind on recent podcasts, so something was going on in the weeks before those last minutes.
As noted by others above, I did not see any (edited ro remove caps) cocaine confirmed by LE. (Edited to add afaik) Afaik it is not factual to state that there is no question she was intoxicated on cocaine, nor that she was flying high on it. Edited to add: If I am wong, someone please correct me) We don't know. And I doubt we will. If you have named LE direct statements stating that, please post to correct my understanding. Not "LE sources" or media statements similar to that, where statements about cocaine are not actually included in named LE quotes in articles (someome posted about this above in a much clearer way than I am attempting).

Also, ime, cocaine induced paranoia does not occur in everyone that takes it, that statemement took me aback, one article I glanced at, after reading that, noted a study found approx 53% did, which is actually much higher than ime. Definitely all kinds of awful things can and have happened from taking cocaine, and other drugs, including strokes, death, laced or not, and other terrible things. And some may have various reactions, possibly euphoria, being bubbly, very chatty and talking fast and endlessly, feeling invincible, and various other behaviors. Also I believe fentanyl laced coke does not mean the cocaine someone is buying is cheap coke or other fentanyl laced drugs, . It has happened,and jmo only, mostly unknowingly, in people of various means, having more money definitely does not make one immune to fentanyl laced drugs. Also, imo, I do not feel testing cocaine it is common place amongst buyers, comfortable financially, or wealthy, and imo not a task routinely assigned to employees. All Jmo or jme, not facts. (My edits after my initial post are noted above)

Last edited:

Doesn't she admit to sucking down several vodka drinks in at least one of those recent podcasts?

As for the seemingly random backstreets driving, maybe she was following GPS directions? Or the directions dropped out in the middle or something. A friend of mine who doesn't use GPS as a rule, discovered a super reliable brand new shortcut he had heretofore never used in his then hometown, after previously thinking it wasn't even a through street to the naked eye, because he just so happened to ask me to turn on my Google Maps.

Doesn't she admit to sucking down several vodka drinks in at least one of those recent podcasts?

As for the seemingly random backstreets driving, maybe she was following GPS directions? Or the directions dropped out in the middle or something. A friend of mine who doesn't use GPS as a rule, discovered a super reliable brand new shortcut he had heretofore never used in his then hometown, after previously thinking it wasn't even a through street to the naked eye, because he just so happened to ask me to turn on my Google Maps.

In the 2nd to last pod they did, you can see them drinking wine and although you can't see them in the last one, which was only audio when they recorded days earlier and uploaded on the day of her accident, they were doing wine with vodka chasers from a company that sponsored their podcast. No clue on the erratic driving, as others have noted, we may never know the why.

As noted by others above, I did not see any (edited ro remove caps) cocaine confirmed by LE. (Edited to add afaik) Afaik it is not factual to state that there is no question she was intoxicated on cocaine, nor that she was flying high on it. Edited to add: If I am wong, someone please correct me) We don't know. And I doubt we will. If you have named LE direct statements stating that, please post to correct my understanding. Not "LE sources" or media statements similar to that, where statements about cocaine are not actually included in named LE quotes in articles (someome posted about this above in a much clearer way than I am attempting).

Also, ime, cocaine induced paranoia does not occur in everyone that takes it, that statemement took me aback, one article I glanced at, after reading that, noted a study found approx 53% did, which is actually much higher than ime. Definitely all kinds of awful things can and have happened from taking cocaine, and other drugs, including strokes, death, laced or not, and other terrible things. And some may have various reactions, possibly euphoria, being bubbly, very chatty and talking fast and endlessly, feeling invincible, and various other behaviors. Also I believe fentanyl laced coke does not mean the cocaine someone is buying is cheap coke or other fentanyl laced drugs, . It has happened,and jmo only, mostly unknowingly, in people of various means, having more money definitely does not make one immune to fentanyl laced drugs. Also, imo, I do not feel testing cocaine it is common place amongst buyers, comfortable financially, or wealthy, and imo not a task routinely assigned to employees. All Jmo or jme, not facts. (My edits after my initial post are noted above)

Sorry for the cocaine paranoia stereotype. I'd say 53% experiencing paranoia helps explain why such a stereotype exists. I was in the scene for years and the dealers and regular users I knew were paranoid AF. So maybe recreational users, for example, wouldn't be? ...you'd be surprised what rich people pay their assistants to do. I don't know the percentage of users who test their stash, but it needs to be everyone.

LAT: LAPD is doing a 2nd test to see if the drugs were in AH's system before or after the crash. Although the case is closed, they will get the results in 30 to 90 days. So as of now, the LAPD haven't confirmed whether she was or not on coke in the moments before her final crash.

Haven't been around on Anne's case in weeks but wanted to drop by with this theory. It is not one of my own though as my daughter suggested it when we were discussing Anne's demise.

I told her about the red wig on the passenger's seat of AH's car. She pulled up a photo to see for herself. She was puzzled by the bright deep shade of red that it was and determined it'd make a nice way to disguise oneself if one was prone to purchasing drugs and didn't want to be recognized.

Is it possible that AH wore the red wig to visit a drug dealer so they would not know who she was in real life? Then, if she used the drug and it made her zany; thereby, placing her in a sort of delusional space and time, she could have erratically driven far too fast and careened over the bushes and into the home?

Then, we considered the short time span between the two events: purchasing the wig and acquiring the drug. In conclusion, is it likely that the person, or a person working for the salon, where AH bought the red wig was also a possible dealer?

This is purely amateur speculation, of course.

Then, we considered the short time span between the two events: purchasing the wig and acquiring the drug. In conclusion, is it likely that the person, or a person working for the salon, where AH bought the red wig was also a possible dealer?

This is purely amateur speculation, of course.
RSBM

IMHO **IF** she even bought coke that morning (she could have bought it days or weeks before) I wouldn't think it would have been at the salon. I'm more apt to think that perhaps that's why she was in the garage area behind the apartment (see my thread #290 above for more details). Because if you think about it... (or at least if I think about it. lol) pulling into a driveway behind apartments means to me that it was intentional that she was there, and she wasn't lost. That apartment is on a corner so she wasn't far from an intersection.

In the 2nd to last pod they did, you can see them drinking wine and although you can't see them in the last one, which was only audio when they recorded days earlier and uploaded on the day of her accident, they were doing wine with vodka chasers from a company that sponsored their podcast. No clue on the erratic driving, as others have noted, we may never know the why.

Sorry for the cocaine paranoia stereotype. I'd say 53% experiencing paranoia helps explain why such a stereotype exists. I was in the scene for years and the dealers and regular users I knew were paranoid AF. So maybe recreational users, for example, wouldn't be? ...you'd be surprised what rich people pay their assistants to do. I don't know the percentage of users who test their stash, but it needs to be everyone.

LAT: LAPD is doing a 2nd test to see if the drugs were in AH's system before or after the crash. Although the case is closed, they will get the results in 30 to 90 days. So as of now, the LAPD haven't confirmed whether she was or not on coke in the moments before her final crash.
Bbm, not proud to say, I was in the same scene. The paranoia I saw on occasion was primarily dealers, more smaller amount dealers imo, some were users, some not, experienced dealers moving larger product were generally cautious, but knew how to manage their risks, not paranoid. Regardless, there is no proof Anne had cocaine in her system so I won't pursue posting regarding speculations about that. I personally would not consider Anne rich, definitions of rich vary depending on whose opinion. I also don't know that Anne had an assistant? And an assistant that would test drugs seems, imo, to also imply Anne was a regular user of coke, and that is not something any of us know. As far as testing results of Anne's blood, and determining if any cocaine was actually in it, LE knows imo. And will not release that to the public. Jmo, her grieving children, family, loved ones and friends should be given privacy and not more sensationalized media attention.

RSBM

IMHO **IF** she even bought coke that morning (she could have bought it days or weeks before) I wouldn't think it would have been at the salon. I'm more apt to think that perhaps that's why she was in the garage area behind the apartment (see my thread #290 above for more details). Because if you think about it... (or at least if I think about it. lol) pulling into a driveway behind apartments means to me that it was intentional that she was there, and she wasn't lost. That apartment is on a corner so she wasn't far from an intersection.
Interesting Gemmie. I am terrible with maps and really appreciate your posts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back