Anne Heche in critical condition following fiery car crash, 5 August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodka.
Most drink vodka cause u can’t smell it on them IMO.
Oh yes you can. That's why stealthy drunkos hide their booze in the strong smelling beverages - coffee or orange juice, and they abuse mints and mouthwashes. Alcohol stinks. But we do not know how keen was the hairdresser's sense of smell. sinus infections, smoking, COVID, there is a lot of stuff that can damage your smell.

Oh yes you can. That's why stealthy drunkos hide their booze in the strong smelling beverages - coffee or orange juice, and they abuse mints and mouthwashes. Alcohol stinks. But we do not know how keen was the hairdresser's sense of smell. sinus infections, smoking, COVID, there is a lot of stuff that can damage your smell.
Or just the strong smell in a beauty salon!

Just some random thoughts that came to me whole looking at the pics in the link @Dotta posted.
  • She looked really good in the pic with and the hairdresser and the red wig. No dark circles under her eyes like it appears she has ~30 min later after she crashed into the garage. You'd think they'd be visible in the first pic if she had them. Perhaps it's because the pic after hitting the garage isn't a great pic? It's not in focus as the first pic is. The hairdresser pic is really crisp and clear. The lighting is also better in the first pic than the one in her car.
  • I can't see where a cup holder is in the pic of the inside of the burned out car. That surface looks flat to me in front of the gearshift. I doubt someone would Photoshop one in with what looks like a bottle of vodka... but I'm just not seeing an indentation where it would be. ETA I really don't think someone would do that in this instance.
  • Speaking of a bottle of what might be vodka in the car within reaching distance... I'd think LE would have mentioned if they found an open bottle in the car. I don't recall reading about them retrieving a bottle but I haven't read every single article out there.
  • The fact she plowed through the house and was ~30' in (likely after jumping a curb) makes me wonder if she braked, or still had the pedal to the metal. She was going REALLY fast in the Ring vid. If she was going ~90 MPH as I've seen mentioned, wouldn't the curb, house, and any furniture help slow her car down IF she had braked? I'd think she wouldn't have made it that far into the house unless she was still gassing it. And boy was she gassing it a few minutes earlier.
I'm trying to wrap my head around how she could look SO GOOD, refreshed and smiling, mere minutes before all this went down. The only thing I can think of is after she hit the garage, then speed off, almost hitting that gal on the sidewalk, just fueled her fire (excuse the pun, it wasn't intentional). After typing that it made me think that had she NOT been drinking, and if there WASN'T an open bottle in the car... that she wouldn't have reacted the way she did after hitting the garage. She'd have gotten out, handed over her license, and perhaps called her insurance company. But instead she acted in a panicked manner.

This, and all the above, is MOO, but I think she was guilty of driving under the influence, possibly with an open container in the car for her to act so oddly moments after looking vibrant and perfectly normal with the hairdresser. It all happened so fast it's like someone flipped a switch.

All MOO...

Last edited:
Richard Glass owner of Glass Hair Design has an impressive linkedin profile. He's worked with notable stars and has been in featured popular magazines. I think he's very much a professional and knows that if he wants to keep his clientele, he must practice discretion - knowing not to pay attention if a client appears a little tipsy on their feet or perhaps has a bruise on their cheek.

Not saying he would fib about this, but if he came out and said 'whew I could smell booze the minute she walked in the door' he might face a few cancelled appointments.

Just some random thoughts that came to me whole looking at the pics in the link @Dotta posted.
  • She looked really good in the pic with and the hairdresser and the red wig. No dark circles under her eyes like it appears she has ~30 min later after she crashed into the garage. You'd think they'd be visible in the first pic if she had them. Perhaps it's because the pic after hitting the garage isn't a great pic? It's not in focus as the first pic is. The hairdresser pic is really crisp and clear. The lighting is also better in the first pic than the one in her car.
  • I can't see where a cup holder is in the pic of the inside of the burned out car. That surface looks flat to me in front of the gearshift. I doubt someone would Photoshop one in with what looks like a bottle of vodka... but I'm just not seeing an indentation where it would be. ETA I really don't think someone would do that in this instance.
  • Speaking of a bottle of what might be vodka in the car within reaching distance... I'd think LE would have mentioned if they found an open bottle in the car. I don't recall reading about them retrieving a bottle but I haven't read every single article out there.
  • The fact she plowed through the house and was ~30' in (likely after jumping a curb) makes me wonder if she braked, or still had the pedal to the metal. She was going REALLY fast in the Ring vid. If she was going ~90 MPH as I've seen mentioned, wouldn't the curb, house, and any furniture help slow her car down IF she had braked? I'd think she wouldn't have made it that far into the house unless she was still gassing it. And boy was she gassing it a few minutes earlier.
I'm trying to wrap my head around how she could look SO GOOD, refreshed and smiling, mere minutes before all this went down. The only thing I can think of is after she hit the garage, then speed off, almost hitting that gal on the sidewalk, just fueled her fire (excuse the pun, it wasn't intentional). After typing that it made me think that had she NOT been drinking, and if there WASN'T an open bottle in the car... that she wouldn't have reacted the way she did after hitting the garage. She'd have gotten out, handed over her license, and perhaps called her insurance company. But instead she acted in a panicked manner.

This, and all the above, is MOO, but I think she was guilty of driving under the influence, possibly with an open container in the car for her to act so oddly moments after looking vibrant and perfectly normal with the hairdresser. It all happened so fast it's like someone flipped a switch.

All MOO...

I doubt that whatever the bottle was it did not stay in the area it was in when photographed. Who knows where it ended up.

From the picture of the front the house it appears at some point she went air born, the rock work below the entrance point is still intact.

Pic is here.

Sorry for errors

The thing I wonder, is would you and others be so understanding and hopeful she "gets help" if it was your house that was destroyed, your and your pets' lives that were put in danger? I'm sorry but it just irks me that we as a society doo. Lots of us endured horrific abusive childhoods, struggles with mental health but if we did what AH did, as a non-celeb "nobody" people would be understandably outraged.

Can you elaborate and give examples of celebs that have received what you consider to be special treatment? Where is this 'we as a society should hold celebs to the same standards that we hold non-celebs to' coming from?

There's no reason that I'm aware of to conclude at this stage that Anne Heche will be given a pass. If she survives.

Last edited:
How odd the second high profile car crash involving DUI and fires and serious consequences in a week. Anne Heche and the nurse in California.

The sad part about AH is on her Instagram if you watch her videos she is clearly in need of help.

Maybe she was surrounded by enablers?

(moo)

So far, they are saying the nurse in CA was not under the influence of anything.

Can you elaborate and give examples of celebs that have received what you consider to be special treatment? Where is this 'we as a society should hold celebs to the same standards that we hold non-celebs to' coming from?

There's no reason that I'm aware of to conclude at this stage that Anne Heche will be given a pass. If she survives.
I agree. There are plenty of celebrities that have spent time in jail/prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288