Anne Heche in critical condition following fiery car crash, 5 August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, the hospital will move quick on this. I think Anne will pass away today.
Sadly, I don’t think any of her organs will be usable due the extent of the fire and smoke damage. I guess we will find out soon.

This is a dramatic and sad exit for a gal that seemed to have troubles and struggles the majority of her life. Her loved ones must be in horrible shock and grief. My prayers go out to them. Most of all, a prayer of thanks that no one else was injured, beyond the loss of possessions and peace of mind. That in itself is miraculous given the nature of the events leading up to, and during the crash.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Sadly, I don’t think any of her organs will be usable due the extent of the fire and smoke damage. I guess we will find out soon.

This is a dramatic and sad exit for a gal that seemed to have troubles and struggles the majority of her life. Her loved ones must be in horrible shock and grief. My prayers go out to them. Most of all, a prayer of thanks that no one else was injured, beyond the loss of possessions and peace of mind. That in itself is miraculous given the nature of the events leading up to, and during the crash.

Amateur opinion and speculation

A local girl died in a house fire and sustained brutal fire and smoke damage. Doctors even put her in a special hyperbaric chamber and most of her organs were suitable for donation.

Obviouly, AH also sustained injuries from the accident which may have damaged other organs but if there is discussion with the transplant harvest team, they must think there is something to harvest.

Anne Heche looked happy in her very last Instagram post shared on July 14.
The 53-year-old star - who will have her life support turned off following her car crash a week ago, per her rep - smiled while on the beach set of a film she made with Joey Lawrence and his wife Samantha Cope Lawrence as well as Andrew Lawrence.
'Good times on set with Lawrence Bros! ❤️' the actress wrote in her caption.

Oh no, this is horrible. So sad for her family. Despite whatever difficulties she may have had in her life I genuinely liked her as an actress and was hoping she would pull through and hopefully be able to overcome her obstacles.
I agree with you. She was a hunted soul. My thoughts and prayers are with her, her family and sons.

I have been reading some of the awful comments on Instragram that people are writing - forgetting that her children are going to read them.

The lack of compassion is just outstanding.

The whole story is just so damn tragic - losing a brother to a car wreck- the stories of her father sexually abusing her.

People do not undertand how hard life can be and how difficult addiction is to overcome.

I don't know why this story is getting to me so much - except I saw that photo of her looking so helpless on the stretcher after the accident.

What a way to leave this earth.

I hope she finds eternal peace and her soul rests easy.

(moo)

I have been reading some of the awful comments on Instragram that people are writing - forgetting that her children are going to read them.

The whole story is just so damn tragic - losing a brother to a car wreck- the stories of her father sexually abusing her.

People do not undertand how hard life can be and how difficult addiction is to overcome.

I don't know why this story is getting to me so much - except I saw that photo of her looking so helpless on the stretcher after the accident.

(moo)
I couldn't agree with you more.

(moo)
While I don’t agree with posting vile comments, I do understand some of the frustration people have in these circumstances, and it’s often related, in my book, to the fact that people DO UNDERSTAND the how hard life can be. They just either have themselves, or know others, who’ve experienced incredibly hard knocks and “kept on keeping on”, so to speak, focusing on contributing positively to their own and others’ lives, rather than turning to drugs, addiction, etc.

In a culture where it seems to be almost “in” to publicly tout one’s “mental health struggles”, to one where drug use is widely accepted and common, it seems to some that those things become an easy alternative to keeping one’s head down and walking the straight and narrow.

This is not a popular opinion, I know.

Last edited:
While I don’t agree with posting vile comments, I do understand some of the frustration people have in these circumstances, and it’s often related, in my book, to the fact that people DO UNDERSTAND the how hard life can be. They just either have themselves, or know others, who’ve experienced incredibly hard knocks and “kept on keeping on”, so to speak, focusing on contributing positively to their own and others’ lives, rather than turning to drugs, addiction, etc.

In a culture where it seems to be almost “in” to publicly tout one’s “mental health struggles”, to one where drug use is widely accepted and common, it seems to some that those things become an easy alternative to keeping one’s head down and walking the straight and narrow.

This is not a popular opinion, I know.

A lot of people go through a tough life and keep on keeping on but mental heal issues are significantly different that just having a hard life.

I could explain to you some of the difference in various mental illness and the side effects of the medications that make their lives even more challenging but if it's not something you actually witnessed or experienced, it's not easy to understand the difference.

I wonder why it is so easy to accept that the woman who's home was destroyed may have the rest of her life to deal with the effects of PTSD but it's not unreasonable to believe that someone how was sexually assaulted from a very young age should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and keep on keeping on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle