Anne Heche in critical condition following fiery car crash, 5 August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people go through a tough life and keep on keeping on but mental heal issues are significantly different that just having a hard life.

I could explain to you some of the difference in various mental illness and the side effects of the medications that make their lives even more challenging but if it's not something you actually witnessed or experienced, it's not easy to understand the difference.

I wonder why it is so easy to accept that the woman who's home was destroyed may have the rest of her life to deal with the effects of PTSD but it's not unreasonable to believe that someone how was sexually assaulted from a very young age should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and keep on keeping on.
Perhaps because no one truly understands someone else's uniqueness.
In a world where people like to be told they what to do and how to think, they cannot come up with anything outside of what they think they know to be true.
Uncomfortableness leads to lack of empathy or learning and thought to expand your "box" and own experience.

Actor Anne Heche died on Friday, after succumbing to injuries from a car crash days earlier, according to friends.

She was 53 years old.

Her friend, Nancy Davis, revealed the news in a memorial post on Instagram, writing: “Heaven has a new Angel. My loving, kind, fun, endearing and beautiful friend Anne Heche went to heaven. I will miss her terribly and cherish all the beautiful memories we have shared.”

They had to rush out there to be the first to report it. SMH
It's just a shame for her family to have to see this. The odds are not in her favor for survival but lets not rush to post about her death. If it were my family this would just make it worse. It's ok to dislike her actions and what she did but it is not ok to lack empathy at an impending loss of a life.

It's just a shame for her family to have to see this. The odds are not in her favor for survival but lets not rush to post about her death. If it were my family this would just make it worse. It's ok to dislike her actions and what she did but it is not ok to lack empathy at an impending loss of a life.

Sadly, TMZ justifies reporting her brain death but also indicates that she's on life support awaiting organ harvesting, which means they are reporting her death before she has been removed from life support or a death certificate has been issued.

That feels ghoulish to me.

Sadly, TMZ justifies reporting her brain death but also indicates that she's on life support awaiting organ harvesting, which means they are reporting her death before she has been removed from life support or a death certificate has been issued.

Huffington Post reports she has died.
89730E8F-2B2E-4E03-9763-D46705555DCD.jpeg

It's a bit indiscrete and vulgar to rush to that.

I also don't appreciate the hospital staff allowing that disclosure unless the family has requested it.

I think it's illegal so that that's why TMZ tends to hide behind unnamed sources in these cases and they have been known to pay for inside information.
Anne Heche died on the day of accident when she slipped into coma.
Her brain died.
She was kept ventilated and supported by machines.
RIP

MOO

Last edited:
CNN has just confirmed that Anne is indeed brain dead but remains on life support as the doctors search for needy organ recipients. Her family made a statement to this effect to CNN.
One week after a fiery car crash, Anne Heche is "brain dead" but remains on life support, according to a statement from her family and friends shared with CNN by their representative.

"We have lost a bright light, a kind and most joyful soul, a loving mother, and a loyal friend. Anne will be deeply missed but she lives on through her beautiful sons, her iconic body of work, and her passionate advocacy. Her bravery for always standing in her truth, spreading her message of love and acceptance, will continue to have a lasting impact," the family's statement read.
In their message on Thursday, Heche's family and friends thanked her care team at the Grossman Burn Center at West Hills hospital and paid tribute to Heche's "huge heart" and "generous spirit."
"More than her extraordinary talent, she saw spreading kindness and joy as her life's work -- especially moving the needle for acceptance of who you love," the statement read.

I wondered about the - Honor Walk

According to Deadline, Heche will get an Honor Walk, a hero’s goodbye donor patients receive by hospital staff as they are transported into the operating room in their final journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆