Another Gulf oil rig explodes off La. coast

When I saw the name of this post I had to take a double look...what the heck is happening?? Thank goodness nobody was hurt but I really hope some SERIOUS investigating starts to take place!!!!

I agree. I would be curious to know 2 things:

1) are these fires really not that unusual but being reported on more because of it being "news" now?

2) is there any evidence that these fires were deliberately set?

When I saw the name of this post I had to take a double look...what the heck is happening?? Thank goodness nobody was hurt but I really hope some SERIOUS investigating starts to take place!!!!

I know right! That's why I put the date because I knew people would think this was a thread for last weeks fire.

This is crazy!

...and I was called paranoid when I said that we shouldn't rule out tampering after that 2nd explosion/fire.

I still think this angle is being downplayed and if so, that really pisses me off.

Question I have asked myself lately. There have been so many earthquakes, another was reported today in Chili. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, oil well blowing up..... is mother nature trying to tell us something? Are these "accidents" related to the earthquakes and other phenomena?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back