Another Year and a Great New Podcast I want YOU to be interviewed!

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Dec 25, 2017.

1. BoldBear

BoldBear Active Member

No offence here either. I'm really excited about this show. I'm just trying to finish-up my project first. It's too soon to talk about it for me. If I was to say anything, it would be about parts of this case that waste everyone's time: the boot print, the train room window, the locations where they found tDNA. We obsess about what evidence we don't have...if only the boots were found...did John stage the train room window...obviously Burke used his pocket knife to cut the cord...if only the murder would have dropped his driver's licence.

Let's focus on what we have.

There's one detail that's been on my mind lately. Patsy said that only she and the pediatrician were allowed near JB's genitalia. But we know that JB would sit on the toilet and call out for any adult to wipe her behind. I know this is a mother claiming that she was a mama bear to reassure everyone she protected her cub, but it's clearly not a true statement. Any adult who answered her call would have been in a position that was one you'd only give a trusted caregiver. Patsy answered the question in that way because she really did believe she was a protective mother. I'm not sure she understood her mistake and that it could put her daughter in danger.

2. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Totally understandable.

3. HamSandwich

HamSandwich Member

I have privately obsessed over this case and spent hours upon hours going over
    material available, posts here, reading books and just trying to think critically about that night and with what we have as fact, I am sure that my perspective is pretty close to others and may only deviate slightly. I feel pretty confident I could offer something to the podcast but I guess I felt like since I haven't posted much in general and tend to be more of a lurker and a researcher behind the scenes of cases that interest me it might be better if someone who posted a lot on this case get their shot instead. I am just surprised with all the back and forth that more people (aside from those who have already indicated they cannot participate for various personal reasons) have not jumped at this chance to have their voices heard. Thank you for the lift in spirit though. I can always use that!!

4. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Absolutely!

5. Tricia

ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED
    Remember I said I would devote Monday's to the JBR podcast? This is the earliest I could get to the JBR podcast. LOL

I'm going to put a few choices as far as when you and I can speak.

Tomorrow Tuesday, January 16thth

1:00 PM Eastern

3:00 PM Eastern

8:00 PM Eastern.

My Google number is 318-479-0393

If you want any of these times please post here and let me know which time you will be calling tomorrow.

If no one calls that's OK. I will be back next week.

If you are not a member but you want to participate that's great. Please be considerate and call at a normal time
    and make sure you are not calling at a time someone else has already signed up for.

Thanks, everyone.
    ALL PHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED

6. Tricia

You all...really? Come on, now is your chance.

I'm starting to record members on Monday, Jan 29th So far SuperDave? That's it?

Ok, I'm taking it to Facebook.

Tricia

7. LifeCitizen

LifeCitizen Active Member

Did SD do it on the 29th, where can we listen to it? TIA :)

8. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Tricia How is the podcast progressing?
    Will it be podcast soon?

9. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

No, I haven't done it yet. I can't find time.

10. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Hey ya SD thanks for the update

11. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

I still want to do it, and I hope Tricia still wants to do it, too. I hate to be a pain, but there are only certain times I can do so, and they don't always match up with her availability.