Anthony connects to outside world with transistor radio

Dang this shows my age, it never crossed my mind that she wouldn't know what a transistor radio was LOL.

Yeah, showed my age when I thought of it. :eek:

O/T: I wouldn't trade what I know NOW to be young again!

As
Bold mine...
She is getting on with what is left of her "Beautiful Life" and making the best of what she has left, which is exactly what a sociopath would do. A mother who loved her baby would have wasted away to nothing and would be too busy grieving to worry about snacks and such. She is just showing the world what she is made of-and it ain't much to be proud of.:furious:

ITA, with you Magic_Cat, she is making her "Beautiful Life" as comfortable as she can. It does show how much she protects herself and not her child. Yes, most guilt-ridden or innocent mothers would have wasted away but NOT Casey. She let Caylee do that.

JustJax said:
Her attorney works for HER! She has the power to insist someone get a move on and autopsy the remains ASAP so she may be layed to rest.

Just Jax good point. Although, we all know she is not going to let Caylee be center of attention in her family's life AGAIN!!! She wasn't proactive in the search for her and why should she now in her death? She could care less about a funeral.....closure. The minute that sweet one took her last breathe was her closure. She will be rolling her eyes watching her brother and parents publically grieve....on closed circuit TV.....eating her nacho snacks from a bag.

Maybe she bought the TR to "drown out" what others wre saying about her.....:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I LOVE the fact that was stated that she can HEAR what the other inmates are saying outside of her cell. To me this says although she is not allowed to be around those other inmates when they yell BABY KILLER and such at her she can CLEARLY hear it and that makes my heart happy. I hope there is someone, actually many someones, there who are daily telling her what a piece of dung she is and what they wish would become of her. I hope they give it to her GOOD!

I think I recall a jail house conversation between Casey and CA where Casey talks about how all the other inmates "respect" her. Hummm .....

I think I recall a jail house conversation between Casey and CA where Casey talks about how all the other inmates "respect" her. Hummm .....

I wonder how she figures that? I do not see "respect" and KC being anything remotely connected especially in jail. She likes to think they respect her and I hope she finds out just how much once she gets to the big house!

I'm a ham radio operator...too bad they didn't give her one with ham frequencies...I would have sent messages to her from all of us!

Someone needs to find out what station(s) she can listen to and have them loop the audio of Caylee singing "Please don't take Nan's Sunshine Away"....also the "Pop Pop you tired Pop Pop?". These break me down ... I can't stand to hear them anymore. Just breaks my heart!

a guy on NG said the remains get stored in a 1'x1'x1' cardboard box, in the fridge. KC has it too good

Oh my....I had no idea the box was that small. That's smaller than the box I sent my MIL's Christmas gifts in. This case just gets more sad each day.

Respectfully clipped:

It kills me to hear that too. I can't even listen to it anymore or watch it anymore. :mad:

I'm single and never had kids but if they had given me the opportunity to adopt her I'd have jumped at the chance. How could you not love a beautiful child like that?

Bold by me: Me too Steely Dan! I have so much love for this precious child that I never laid eyes on until it was too late. I would have been so happy (and blessed) to have called Caylee my daughter. RIP Caylee!!! :rose:

I thought Caseys jail cell was all enclosed except for a window in the door? I see posts about her being able to hear whats others are saying about her- so I guess I am wrong- are 2 sides enclosed and one side completely open with bars? I imagine this is why she got the radio- to block out what the others are saying besides her enjoying her music-guess shes waiting for her favorite songs to come on

I wonder if she did actually say this? It would figure into the grand scheme of her lies continuing on in jail. All her mother has to do is REFLECT that she believes this lie and Casey is good to go.....yeah, back to her cell with her head held high.

KC does NOT care what anyone thinks !:rolleyes:
She Only Thinks about herself !:eek:
KC thinks she is going to be found innocent !:behindbar
KC thinks she is going to get out of jail !:behindbar
KC is NOT ABLE TO THINK LIKE A
REAL TRUE PARENT ~~~ MOTHER ! ! !

Trans~ Radio what she needs.... is a HOT LINE TO HEAVEN to
ask God to FORGIVE her for what she did.....
To LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY ! ! !
Her time is here...
Her time has come....:furious:
She will face the JUDGE & JURY....:behindbar
and
then one day.... she will face GOD ! ! !:woohoo:
JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY! ! !
God Bless !
jjgram

I thought Caseys jail cell was all enclosed except for a window in the door? I see posts about her being able to hear whats others are saying about her- so I guess I am wrong- are 2 sides enclosed and one side completely open with bars? I imagine this is why she got the radio- to block out what the others are saying besides her enjoying her music-guess shes waiting for her favorite songs to come on

No you are correct. IN OCJ there are no open cells via bars anymore. It posed a safety hazard for the CO's. It's an all enclosed cell with 4 concrete walls and a big heavy metal door and a thick, long, window on the door. Remember that jail facilities mostly consist of metal and concrete. No carpet. No pictures hanging. Nothing to cushion the accousitics inside the facility. So she hears everything going on as it's going by her cell. It echo's around the clock and it's amplified as well.

I can't picture her gleening "respect" from people she's not allowed to have general population contact with to begin with. The article states even that the tv is not on because of the number of inmates housed in that particular cell block of the jail. Which would mean? She's lying. They would empty out a whole entire room just for her to have video visits because when they say "protective custody"? It's exactly that!

As for what she's hearing on that radio. I'm very familiar with that little radio. It's going to operate based upon the height of the antenna on the facility to begin with. It's not UHF nor does it have am frequencies. Since she can't be OUT in the open where the reception would be better to get good stations on? She's kinda stuck with whatever it will pick up inside a concrete cell. Which is not gonna be much nor in the greatest sound quality either. So in essence?

It still sucks to be her. :crazy:

Wouldn't it be great to have whatever radio station she gets, play "You are My Sunshine" every hour?

images

7x12

Wouldn't it be great to have whatever radio station she gets, play "You are My Sunshine" every hour?

You are going to fit right in -

though the sad truth is it wouldnt bother her -

No you are correct. IN OCJ there are no open cells via bars anymore. It posed a safety hazard for the CO's. It's an all enclosed cell with 4 concrete walls and a big heavy metal door and a thick, long, window on the door. Remember that jail facilities mostly consist of metal and concrete. No carpet. No pictures hanging. Nothing to cushion the accousitics inside the facility. So she hears everything going on as it's going by her cell. It echo's around the clock and it's amplified as well.

I can't picture her gleening "respect" from people she's not allowed to have general population contact with to begin with. The article states even that the tv is not on because of the number of inmates housed in that particular cell block of the jail. Which would mean? She's lying. They would empty out a whole entire room just for her to have video visits because when they say "protective custody"? It's exactly that!

As for what she's hearing on that radio. I'm very familiar with that little radio. It's going to operate based upon the height of the antenna on the facility to begin with. It's not UHF nor does it have am frequencies. Since she can't be OUT in the open where the reception would be better to get good stations on? She's kinda stuck with whatever it will pick up inside a concrete cell. Which is not gonna be much nor in the greatest sound quality either. So in essence?

It still sucks to be her. :crazy:

bolded by me.....

Thanks for helping us to have a better understanding of the radio and it's reception in the jail cell. I personally don't believe that KC should be allowed any sort of creature comforts .. but that is JMO. And I loved your closing ... "It still sucks to be KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" There are not enough days left in KC's lifetime to repay for the loss of precious Caylee :furious:

Ditto. I was sitting here thinking the same thing- wish I knew what station she listens to- I'd call the radio station and request the song "You are my Sunshine" and ask them to repeat it several times-but then we got to consider the source- it probably wouldnt even faze her-

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-media-access-010608,0,2182241.story

The Web and TV is a buzz with the latest news about Casey Anthony.

But the most high-profile inmate at the Orange County Jail gets most of her news the old-fashioned way -- on a small transistor radio from inside her 7-by-12 foot cell in the county's female detention center.

"[Anthony] has very limited access to the outside world," jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "She's not watching Nancy Grace."

Can someone please arrange a call in show with a local radio station. It could be called "let me count the ways I hate KC." or the top 10 reason KC should burn in hell. Let's keep the biotch entertained by getting a call in show in the works.:furious:

Maybe she can keep her fingers nimble by writing all those letters to fellow Lifers or such. ;)

:crazy: I was thinking of a MUCH different way to keep her fingers nimble...........Monday right, Tues left, wed a treat day, both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back