Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Caylee is indeed in the living area (the same as great room). I will agree with your correction that it is the kitchen through the "arcetrave" (great word!) but only because of this picture:
That looks to me like the bathroom/toilet. A door from dining into WC as I have shown it.
If Caylee kept walking straight ahead she would exit the other door to WC that I have shown. I will go back and watch the Greta walk/interview.

Caylee is indeed in the living area (the same as great room). I will agree with your correction that it is the kitchen through the "arcetrave" (great word!) but only because of this picture:
Photos like this with house deails are great. I have never studied them in detail, so happy to get whatever anybody can find.

According to the deed records, the Anthony home was owned by a development corp and from my google searches was affliliated with a builder called Lennar homes throughout the Orlando area during this time. However, I could not find any floor plans for a 4/2 1472 sq ft. house. Aside from visiting the county offices I am not sure where else to get this info. I also checked the permits office and they do not have records online for when the home was built.

That looks to me like the bathroom/toilet. A door from dining into WC as I have shown it.
If Caylee kept walking straight ahead she would exit the other door to WC that I have shown. I will go back and watch the Greta walk/interview.

It cannot be both the kitchen and a WC....the dining chairs are clearly visible behind Caylee, however. I don't see the bath mats that were visible on the floor of Caylee/Casey's bathroom in the video, so please let me know.

Here is a picture looking into Casey's room from the hall. You'll see on the left, on the hall wall, the edge of the mirror.

Attachments

• Anthony inside Casey room.jpg
    Anthony inside Casey room.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 158
Here is a view from the great room, looking into the dining room and all the way through to the kitchen:

Attachments

• Anthony dining to kitchen.jpg
    Anthony dining to kitchen.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 159
No, you're right. I think. That suggests some strange kitchen benches. Is that a shot from a video? do have a link?

Here's a shot that shows the little hall from the service door from the garage into the house, into the great room.

Attachments

• Great room to service door to garage.jpg
    Great room to service door to garage.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 167
Here's a shot that shows the front door and what is in the living room directly to the right of the door. Where Caylee is standing is close to where the corner of the TV entertainment center is.

Attachments

• Living room right of front door.jpg
    Living room right of front door.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 159
Whoa! I'd never seen that ladder. I imagined something more like vinyl steps with enclosed sides. There is no way a 2+ year old child climbed that open ladder and dived into the pool. Not in my opinion.

Caylee may have been able to get up that ladder by herself.

I loved swimming at her age.9always have-still do) I was off the highdive at 2 at the Dells.

I've wondered if that ladder was used to get over the back fence at some point.
:cow:

Here's a shot that shows the little hall from the service door from the garage into the house, into the great room.
Thanks. I have that right. Good to confirm that couch possition. So GA was sitting right there as Caylee and KC walked past. He could not have been just mistaken. It is so, or he is a big blatant liar. The couch will be a critical addition to next plan update.

Here is the elusive corner of the great room leading out to the covered patio. The dining room would be to the left (from her perspective) of Cindy:

Attachments

• Sliding doors from great room.jpg
    Sliding doors from great room.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 165
I had looked at home in this neighborhood 3 years ago.
If I recall correctly you walk in the front door and to the left is a small hall leading to the garage. Straight ahead is the living room, to the right at the back of the house is the dining room and the kitchen is in the far right rear of the house. The front right is 3 bedrroms and bath.
I did a drawing but don't know how to upload it.

Here is the elusive corner of the great room leading out to the covered patio. The dining room would be to the left (from her perspective) of Cindy:
OK keep 'em coming. Is there a video for that pic back a few of Caylee in kitchen/bathroom?
Any pictures from covered "porch" looking back in?
Any picture showing the pool fence and gate?

I had looked at home in this neighborhood 3 years ago.
If I recall correctly you walk in the front door and to the left is a small hall leading to the garage. Straight ahead is the living room, to the right at the back of the house is the dining room and the kitchen is in the far right rear of the house. The front right is 3 bedrroms and bath.
I did a drawing but don't know how to upload it.
I think my sketch agree with all that.
Do you remember a door(s) from the dining area? That is, standing in kitchen doorway and looking out, was there any doors on your left?

Jeez....I tell you.....the worst part of capturing frames watching these videos is that most of the videos........the only voice you hear on them is Caylee's. The cameraman does not say ONE word! There is also one disturbing video of Caylee eating in her high chair called "Breakfast with Caylee" where the cameraman plays peek-a-boo with Caylee. I believe the cameraman is George, because at one point I distinctly hear her say "jojo." Anyway, how he zooms in........well, watch for yourself.

Also, most of the videos I used to capture screen shots can be found from this link:
breakfast with Caylee

Jeez....I tell you.....the worst part of capturing frames watching these videos is that most of the videos........the only voice you hear on them is Caylee's. The cameraman does not say ONE word! There is also one disturbing video of Caylee eating in her high chair called "Breakfast with Caylee" where the cameraman plays peek-a-boo with Caylee. I believe the cameraman is George, because at one point I distinctly hear her say "jojo." Anyway, how he zooms in........well, watch for yourself.

Also, most of the videos I used to capture screen shots can be found from this link:
breakfast with Caylee
I'll have a look at this link. The problem I have is sitting through hours of interviews etc for a few second clip.

The screened porch, pool in background, sliding doors from the last picture I posted to the left. Door from the porch to the yard is to the right, out of the frame.

Attachments

• Sun porch to house pool in background.jpg
    Sun porch to house pool in background.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 154

breakfast with Caylee
I have seen this before. Very worrying video. When a child makes any noises, just babble even, you interact. That's how you shape up speach. It's been 30+ years since I was doing that but I find this video disturbing. And what is all that under the table thing about. Gives me the creeps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back