Anthony's Computer Forensics

You'll need the whole day....:giggle:...seriously not funny, but dang...it is quite a history. So very sad that the jury (vacant as they were) never got a chance to see it. Not that it would have mattered to them, but it's still a sad shame.

Something way to hinky with that jury. None of this would have mattered to them. They didn't ask for one lick of evidence & they would have never asked to see this either.
It is sick that something can't be done now. She is a danger to others around her & by gosh I hope ALOT of people are held accoutable when she kills the next innocent baby. She should not be anywhere near people or animals!!!!!
So now what? Do we sit back & wait until she snuffs out another life?:banghead:

Baez is on first disclosed the search on GMA and his book.
Sheriffs dept said it was overlooked.
Baez told them overnight the searches would of helped KC
Dan Abrams says huge piece of evidence.
She can not be tried again.
It could of made of difference but Dan says it probably would not of.
Defense had a response for every entry goggled.
There was already proof kc was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
This evidence would not of made a difference to that jury.
Missed evidence is embarrassing and shameful.
Defense does not have to give Prosecuters any evidence.

If the evidence could help the felon why was Baez so afraid it would be brought up at trial...and so relieved when it wasnt? I think the media is just kissing his a...s in hopes of landing the big interview...

If the evidence could help the felon why was Baez so afraid it would be brought up at trial...and so relieved when it wasnt? I think the media is just kissing his a...s in hopes of landing the big interview...

IMO, Baez probably thought he could spin this all around on others, especially GA. At that time I believe what he saw,(if he had that info) the timing was wrong and he did not know it then. I really do not think he was confident that it would work though because any reasonable person would see a pattern that left only KC to blame. Now that the timing is write with these searches and KC was at home, Baez is still spinning his tall tale.

exactly. media is no friend to justice in any high profile case.
they fall over themselves to get a minute with JOSE BAEZ for cripes sake. a guy that celebrated party style when his client, a murdering monster was found not guilty. had he just instructed her to humbly walk away into non-existence...that's one thing.
But, no, let's party. We know she murdered her own baby, but hey!! we are famous now!

sickening.

Posted on the Sidebar thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8581042&postcount=798"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14[/ame]

Mod Note:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8581247&postcount=805"]Please read this post.[/ame]

OMGosh!! I am so thankful for this opportunity for the entirety of the truth (the time of the search ~ implicating Casey) to be exposed ~ But I have already begun sending up prayers for AZlawyer! NG is not always the most predictable/responsible interviewer so my prayers will continue all day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you AZlawyer! :tyou:

exactly. media is no friend to justice in any high profile case.
they fall over themselves to get a minute with JOSE BAEZ for cripes sake. a guy that celebrated party style when his client, a murdering monster was found not guilty. had he just instructed her to humbly walk away into non-existence...that's one thing.
But, no, let's party. We know she murdered her own baby, but hey!! we are famous now!

sickening.

I just wish all this information had been given to Kathi Belich instead of Pipitone, she has always been such a stalwart in this case, looking for the truth.

KC may have gotten away with murder in a court of law but not in the court of public opinion. This information just seals the deal, as far as I am concerned. Any person that may have still have been on the fence (if they have sound reasoning skills that is) is off the fence now- permanently. The public at large knows what KC did. The other good news with this information being brought forward by JWG and AZ is for all of the people who may have still felt some sympathy for Cindy now know exactly the lengths that grandmother went to to help set her murdering daughter free. Dr Phil gave us the first truly sick insights in to how that woman rationalizes her craziness but this information, again, for the public at large, makes very clear that this supposed grieving grandmother had the strength and tenacity to knowingly lie and cover up for the murder of her granddaughter at her daughters hands. I can live with that. I can live with the world knowing the truth about the two living CA'S- I can. As Wolf mom says on the light a candle thread; "God is not finished yet"... and to that I shout amen!

I just wish all this information had been given to Kathi Belich instead of Pipitone, she has always been such a stalwart in this case, looking for the truth.

Just for clarity - Pipitone is the one who pursued the story. He contacted AZ & JWG, not the other way around. Bottom line - Pipitone beat his competitors to the punch and got the scoop.

KC may have gotten away with murder in a court of law but not in the court of public opinion. This information just seals the deal, as far as I am concerned. Any person that may have still have been on the fence (if they have sound reasoning skills that is) is off the fence now- permanently. The public at large knows what KC did. The other good news with this information being brought forward by JWG and AZ is for all of the people who may have still felt some sympathy for Cindy now know exactly the lengths that grandmother went to to help set her murdering daughter free. Dr Phil gave us the first truly sick insights in to how that woman rationalizes her craziness but this information, again, for the public at large, makes very clear that this supposed grieving grandmother had the strength and tenacity to knowingly lie and cover up for the murder of her granddaughter at her daughters hands. I can live with that. I can live with the world knowing the truth about the two living CA'S- I can. As Wolf mom says on the light a candle thread; "God is not finished yet"... and to that I shout amen!

AMEN to that I so agree,I also do not see anymore BLOOD money,I think it is all over,don't think people are interested in that sick bunch,for the few,and I mean few, doubters out there I think this info sealed the deal.

Was Casey online on the 17th of June around 3pm? I'm looking at the spreadsheet and see some Facebook activity. Then there is more activity on the 6th of July- is that Casey as well?
Casey had been going back to the house. Cindy knew it.

Here I am a day late and a dollar short as usual! I just looked up neck breaking on Casey thread before I came on. I knew we discussed all of this at an early date. We had a long discussion! KC IMO only is the lonely walking dead. She will have to watch who she dates, who she goes shopping etc. with as someone just might decide she doesnt belong here. I would be scared carpless!!

ETA how did they miss this??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6746525&highlight=neck+breaking I even copied it!! :banghead: :great:

Something way to hinky with that jury. None of this would have mattered to them. They didn't ask for one lick of evidence & they would have never asked to see this either.
It is sick that something can't be done now. She is a danger to others around her & by gosh I hope ALOT of people are held accoutable when she kills the next innocent baby. She should not be anywhere near people or animals!!!!!
So to watch now what? Do we sit back & wait until she snuffs out another life?:banghead:

com n sense, thank you! I feel this is IT.. I do feel she will have to watch everyone around her. She is far from free. :great::seeya:

I quickly removed my previous post because I found that I had included June 17th in the time frame, thinking it was the 16th...so sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

I was just looking to see if we might be able to pin down an approximate time of Caylee's murder, but the best I can figure is she finally got her butt up from the computer, tossed Caylee in the trunk and headed to Tony's around 2:52:55 pm.
I don't see any periods of inactivity from the time she returned to the house until she left for Tony's.

It would still be interesting to see those phone records and the rash of calls to CA & GA alongside the internet activity.

June 16, 2008

Casey was active online at 7:53:41am until 11:59:04am

No activity from 11:59:04 am until 1:39:23pm when she logs in to AOL

George said she left the house at 12:00pm and apparently she did.

She apparently returned to the house around 1:39pm and went directly to the computer where she stayed actively online until 1:42:23pm

Inactive (over 8 minutes) from 1:42:23pm until 2:50:42 pm

2:50:42pm she logs in to AOL

2:51:04pm - Google Search for “fool-proof suffication”

2:51:04pm - Google Search for “foolproof suffocation”

2:51:09pm Visited website “spiked | Venturing into the pro-suicide pit”

2:52:00pm Visited website “Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits”

2:52:12pm “Facebook | Confirm Requests”

She remains active until 2:52:55pm

She is then inactive from 2:52:55 until 3:14:19 pm the following day 6/17/2008.

Sounds like Jose Baez's computer expert is on the defensive, but refuses to debate anyone who has examined the evidence after trial.

http://exforensis.blogspot.com/2012/11/casey-anthony-google-searches.html

From the article:
While I am not going to re-hash the computer forensics, nor will I get into a debate with other people who have examined the evidence after the trial, I will say that I verified the time stamps based on the evidence I had, which was the forensic images of the Anthony's computers, all of the OCSO computer forensic reports and supplemental or derivative data and I am confident in my analysis.

This says a lot..that the defenses expert will not debate anyone who has examined the evidence. Maybe he is not so confident with his work. Was it not said on the show that they used an old program at the time to extract info from the computer? That program has now been updated and it shows the same time as your examination of the computer.

Sounds like Jose Baez's computer expert is on the defensive, but refuses to debate anyone who has examined the evidence after trial.

http://exforensis.blogspot.com/2012/11/casey-anthony-google-searches.html

what irritates me about that, even if your results were incorrect and the one hour off timestamp is correct, which I know is not true, it's STILL clear it was casey anthony and not george anthony who conducted the search based on the activity surrounding it especially when you know the cell records too, and the only reason to think OCA was not at home at that time was because GA said she was not 32 days later? please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back