Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are already home? Interesting. I guess she got the IV deals worked out quickly. Threats must not have been all that serious. lol

IV BBM, freudian slip. lol Casey really needs one, unfortunately not to be.

Their lives were in danger the second the verdict was read and their daughter found not guilty. Don't they know they were her next victims? :doh:

Well they were not in hiding long. According to NG they have arrived at their Hopespring Home.

When ICA was out on bond, they claimed the protestors were after them and threatening them. They installed security cameras on their house, which was funny, cause the media cameras was on their house 24/7.

Based upon prior evidence on how this family rolls... It's all fake Drama.

However, their statement to the Press was nice. To bad they didn't act like that from the get go.

This fact is the only thing that brings me comfort in this situation. The final justice will not be Bella Vita.

I have doubts about that. Maybe she can go seek out Karla Homolka and the two can take turns drugging each other with chloroform and tranquilizers.

I don't condone it but, learned one thing from the Kronk accusations. If I witnessed someone offing them I swear I saw nothing. The light was in my eyes.

OT but I was watching the coverage of George and Cindy returning home and I noticed Caylee's little playhouse is still in the backyard. For some reason it hit me like a ton of bricks. Tears all over again.

They're home...:sick:

Cindy looks quite happy with the verdict. Hope she is this happy when Casey returns home.:sick:

2cx6y2v.jpg

Cindy looks quite happy with the verdict. Hope she is this happy when Casey returns home.:sick:

2cx6y2v.jpg

She looks evil here. Sorry, no sympathy. She raised her, covered her lies. I hope they all live very unhappily ever after. And I pray to God, there are no more Anthony children.

2cx6y2v.jpg

Cindy got what she wanted. Casey will be home very soon. She'll get a do-over when Casey gets pregnant again. She looks so proud of herself in this picture. Disgusting.

Caylee who?

IMO

Why would ICA go back to Hopespring. Cindy and George will never see their daughter again. ICA will be wisked to a lawyer's home and the $$$$ will start to roll in. Cindy will be alone soon. George will leave, Lee will never come around. The media spotlight will fade and Cindy will be alone.

I understand that people are disappointed by the verdict, but does anyone really think CAYLEE would want her family persecuted in this way? Anyone remember CAYLEE?

Caylee didn't get a chance to live long enough to know what persecuted means thanks to her mother.

I don't think Caylee would want another child to go through what she did.

IMO

What I find really sad is there is no one who will file a wrongful death civil charge against Casey like the Browns did to OJ - no one.

Hold up though ~

There was a woman though that came forward last week or the week before from North Carolina that claims her deceased son may be the unknown father.

She contacted the Anthony's attorney, Lippman, to request a grandparents DNA testing, because she has none from her son.

Her son, Michael I think, lived and worked out of Kentucky for a moving van company, that made many trips to Florida, and Orlando.

One of her last conversations with him, the mother told him that his brother's wife/girlfriend was expecting a baby boy; and she said how nice it would be to someday also have a grand-daughter.
The son told her then that he did have a daughter, in Orlando, and told her some of the "facts".
The mother's name, Casey, her parents, wealthy {cough-cough}, George a cop and Cindy a nurse.

This woman submitted pictures of her son when he was little, and also a picture of herself when she was younger.
Caylee, IMO, has this families eyes and mouth.
When this young man was small, he was blond, but grew up to have dark hair, and really was a mirror image of Tony and Richardo in looks.

Lippman told her to contact him in a couple of weeks. {I think}.
But, it sounds as reasonable as any other story that we've seen put out, and this woman wants to pursue this and find out.

Shortly after her son told this to his mother is when he died. She put it out of her mind with the shock, grief, ect.

It wasn't until it went to trial that she came upon it, and got caught up in it and the the names, and the pictures of Caylee.

I hope that she is just not another crack-pot wanting to cash in, but, if she is the other grandparent, I hope that she can afford an attorney and make their heads spin and their wallets a little thinner.

Hey! ICA can be Mallory's Maid of Honor now! :sick:

2cx6y2v.jpg

Could not agree more. I hope they are happy with that psycopath back in their home. I hope they are happy spending the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder making sure their psycopathic daughter isn't sneaking up on them with a knife. I would also caution Cindy that they have gone through WAY too many pets in their lives. I don't buy those pets died naturally - and I don't buy her current pets were "groggy and sleepy" due to Bamboo shoots. I think they were Casey's little lab experiments with Chloroform. Good luck Cindy and George. Great Victory.

Has Ms. Anthony had access to the internet? Maybe she wrote some of them herself? I'm kidding, I don't really believe that, but I do believe she's dysfunctional enough to do something like that to garner sympathy. Fake death threats. It's been done before. And she has been convicted of lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong