Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by butwhatif?, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justanother

justanother Member

They're at home with police cars outside, right?

2. JustMeDeb

JustMeDeb New Member

CM already said ICA will ABSOLUTELY not go back to the Anthony's house.

3. Spangle

Spangle New Member

I bet Lee is just so tickled that the Princess is coming home. Wonder if they will make her work this time around.

4. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

CA has the daughter she deserves.

5. justanother

justanother Member

he also said that anything is possible :innocent:

6. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

Whatever!!!!!
    As far as I'm concerned thay can stay in hiding, I don't give a flip. I hope Caylee haunts their dreams every night.
    I'm so flipping mad that I can't stand it.

7. Purple Iris

Purple Iris New Member

Casey won't be heading home to Hopespring Drive. That's a memory long faded from her messed up head.

She'll be whisked off to the Ritz and put up in a room with unlimited room service while she tosses one interview offer after another on the floor with a devilish laugh until the one comes across her hands that has the right dollar amount.

That place on Hopespring won't be good enough for her ~
    Pie in the sky and mansions on the beach is where she thinks she is entitled to be.

And, she'll have plenty of "hanger-on's" and yes people at her beck and call to do her bidding that will ignore her sick mind and habits.
    She'll have a publicist and a this and a that that will do for her, it just won't be her Mom and Dad, so in that regard, her life won't change.

She'll just *know* now that she is entitled, instead of meerly thinking that she is.
    And, as long as her checks don't bounce from interviews, books, pictures fees, etc, these people will be her leaches that will suck her dry and be happy to do so.

Hope she has a good money management investor, cause her money won't last long.

One thing though, she won't have to be stuck with $500 and $600 cell phone bills anymore though. She can send one her people to WalMart to get her a Straight Talk cell phone for $45 a month with unlimited time and text on it. That should relieve her mind a little bit on that avenue.
    Imagine, never having to worry about her cell phone bill ever again.....

8. sheri21

sheri21 New Member

Wait until Cheney Mason and Jose Baez realize Casey thinks they are all great friends and they can't get rid of her. Then maybe they will see her for the sociopath she is. She will never leave them alone.

9. BCV

BCV New Member

All she needs to do is move to St Pete apparently

10. Mz.Harleywood

Mz.Harleywood Member

Who will be the 1st jerk to bed her??? She will have a huge appetite~

11. Hoodie

Hoodie Member

Friends of mine live in this neighborhood and have been hounded and heartbroken for years. Orlando is shocked at this verdict. I feel sucker punched! Sad to hear Ashton is retiring, but he will do well in private practice. Let's hope society shuns Casey. I bet Casey will stalk Baez. Notice how Dorothy actually turned Casey toward her to stop Baez hug in a subtle way. Ugh. Bless you Caylee!

12. JB Fletcher

JB Fletcher Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.

There you go.......more drama. First, they are in hiding due to death threats. Then, they go to the one place where ANYONE OUT TO GET THEM would first look. This family is NUTS.

13. TxLady2

TxLady2 Well-Known Member

People screaming that there was no justice for Caylee, and then the same people threatening the A's... really makes sense. NOT!! Why take it out on them? The jury made that decision, and it seemed to me that the A's were both disappointed at the verdict, from the look on their faces.

As to the jury writing a book, I would buy it and read it because it might help me understand why they decided the way they did. I was as surprised as everybody else, but I respect their decision. They did what the judge instructed them to do and voted on the evidence, not on emotions.

14. Dog-ma1

Dog-ma1 New Member

I haven't been on here in a long time. I've always followed this case though. I am sick, just sick over the verdict. CA you got what you wanted. Now you can have your little sociapath at home again so you can lap up all of her lies, and learn a few new ones yourself. I've lost my sympathy for the A's:banghead:
    That said, I don't beleve threatening the A's is the right thing to do either. Shunning ICA is just fine with me.

15. IfIMay

IfIMay New Member

I don't think that was disappointment.. it was shock. Just like the rest of us. And imho, they KNOW she did it. And they get to take her home. I think it it's own way that is more punishment that having to visit her in jail.

16. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

Unless someone can find Caylee's bio dad.

17. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

:floorlaugh: I'm sorry but that was a good response.

18. Fluffy Puppy

Fluffy Puppy Active Member

Baez now has the goose that laid the golden egg. There are $$$ attached to her now. He's not letting her out of his sight.

19. JustMeDeb

JustMeDeb New Member

Now that the trial is over, I hope they have to pay for private security and leave the poor OSCO people alone.

20. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

How do you think they get TV ratings and such? Like how many people watched the Emmy's VS how many people watched Dexter cuz they happened on the same night?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.