Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked by some of the hatred displayed toward anyone in this case. Both here and elsewhere, along with threats being reported. It may be cliché, but I still believe two wrongs do not make a right.

I understand anger and confusion regarding the verdicts as well as the actions of the entire family. I don't understand the venom. What sets the rest of the world apart from them if this type of behavior is accepted, even silently?

Wonder if any of ICA's friends will still be her friends? If I was ICA, I would be long gone from that place. We will have to watch her strut out of jail and see her face everywhere for weeks after this. I will not watch any media reports on her after today, WS is the only place I will be and not much on ICA. Poor baby Caylee. Very sad day for her.

I wouldn't threaten their life. They need to be afraid of that murdering daughter they have. You know, the one planning to move into their house and said they were giving it to her. She's the one they need to be afraid of. And I'm sorry - when she does do something - especially to Cindy - I'll have that same smile that Cindy had today as the verdict was read. ICA is no 10. Game on Ants. You haven't won yet.

The verdict made me sick and I had to turn off the tv. Didn't hang around for the replays. Is that the reaction they showed, Cindy smiling at the verdict?

Here's my take....let them live a long, long life unharmed. For all of you that supported LWOP vs. the DP, it is the same concept:

They will never enjoy a night out with their daughter without hearing chants of "baby killer"
They will never be given a break if they so much as go over the speed limit by 1 MPH and are caught
They will never have an argument about the most mundane matters without this rearing its head emotionally
Their extended families will not want them around, they already don't
All of KC's friends will be on par with her as far as integrity and morality
If KC has a child, it will never cease to frighten them when they don't hear the child's voice, or make them think of what happened to Caylee
The stress has taken its physical toll
They'll always look over their shoulders
Zenaida will get the last laugh...as well as the IRS for every penny she ever makes (this last evasion is not the only time she will owe them)
Recidivism is alive and well-Especially considering the murdress is a 6 time convicted felon who already had 911 called on her several times prior to the murder

And on and on. They will always suffer and they will always know what KC did.They cannot cleanse it with money, with fame, with this ridiculous verdict.

I certainly hope no one physically hurts them. But, the more I think about it, the more I think the jury will say, the whole family was hiding something and they were too confused so had doubt.

George did not answer a question. He acted very strange and guilty of something. Fighting over the gas can was just too weird. I think he paddled up the river too.

Cindy was a proven liar.

Lee's reactions were kinda hinky.

Maybe it was indictment of the family. Does that make sense?

That is pretty much what an alt juror just said to Vinnie Politan on HLN.

He blamed the 31 days on the family dysfunction.

When asked about the duct tape, he was unable to say who in the family placed it there, because GA was very combative with JB, and looked like he was 'hiding something'.

You know what? I don't feel bad for them at all. They created this - from the time she was born. They could have come clean and done the right thing for Caylee but they protected Casey like always. George was honest to a point but he could have told more, he could have volunteered more info but Cindy wasn't having it. Leave her alone George, just like she always said. Don't be too hard on Casey.

They created a monster and they made the decision to protect Casey above Caylee. I hope they all go into hiding and we never have to be bothered with hearing from them or seeing them again.

Awww...how sweet that they can protect themselves from death....ironic isn't it.

Here's my take....let them live a long, long life unharmed. For all of you that supported LWOP vs. the DP, it is the same concept:

They will never enjoy a night out with their daughter without hearing chants of "baby killer"
They will never be given a break if they so much as go over the speed limit by 1 MPH and are caught
They will never have an argument about the most mundane matters without this rearing its head emotionally
Their extended families will not want them around, they already don't
All of KC's friends will be on par with her as far as integrity and morality
If KC has a child, it will never cease to frighten them when they don't hear the child's voice, or make them think of what happened to Caylee
The stress has taken its physical toll
They'll always look over their shoulders
Zenaida will get the last laugh...as well as the IRS for every penny she ever makes (this last evasion is not the only time she will owe them)
Recidivism is alive and well-Especially considering the murdress is a 6 time convicted felon who already had 911 called on her several times prior to the murder

And on and on. They will always suffer and they will always know what KC did.They cannot cleanse it with money, with fame, with this ridiculous verdict.

I agree the A's will always suffer. Their reputations are too far damaged for anything to be recovered. They will have a limited number of friends. As I have mentioned before I can see Lee or George or both possibly turning on KC because their repuations will always suffer. There are many people that wouldn't want to live next to someone who supposedely molested his sister. I can see Mallory also turning. Mallory will also suffer too.

People need to just let them go into obscurity and leave them alone.
amen the parents have suffered enough cindy was lying to save her daughter as disgusting as it is it makes sense .. the media did alot of damage to this trial as well .. way too much publicity imho .. oj#2 and casey chose to be a monster.. they didnt raise her that way .. everyone has a choice casey didnt have to kill her daughter

Eh, they're at the Ritz eating Crab Puffs with that highest bidder, or maybe they're on a plane to New York to do the morning shows. Pfft

I figured CA wanted to get herself to the nearest Publix so she can pick up her chili-makin's. Gotta make sure her lil princess gets a pot of "Mom's Famous Chili". Forgive me, but I hope she chokes on it.

Do ya see what's waiting for you outside, Casey?
I don't feel bad for any of 'em.

No matter what the verdict was (which I did not care for) no one else needs to lose their life. It's over, judgement will come from above and justice will be served then by God.

Sorry, but I don't feel bad for these people, not one bit!!! I hope they go into hiding for a very, very long time. I never want to hear from these liars ever again. I am so upset by this verdict. Poor Caylee.

I understand that people are disappointed by the verdict, but does anyone really think CAYLEE would want her family persecuted in this way? Anyone remember CAYLEE?

I hope they (LE) had proof of this, cause we know how CA lies.

Alt. juror speaking by phone now to Vinnie saying that he believed that it was an accident that snowballed out of control - Good job River/Cyrstal/Whatever your GD name is!

Ok...so how can this alt juror speak on behalf of what the "jury" thought if they were NOT included in deliberations?????

I'm not sure what they expect....an outpouring of sympathy? When you are viewed as people who helped a child murderer go free you're going to get some strong backlash. Why the state of FL has to pay for security I do not know. They should hire their own bodyguards like all other "celebrities" do.

I'm not suggesting death threats are acceptable, but come on now. When you are the most reviled family in America you have to expect that the fringe element will take it to the next level. They made this bed. No sympathy.

I haven't read the thread, haven't read the story, and don't need to. All I have to say to the Anthonys is if someone does kill you, I'm sure they have a mother who believes their child doesn't deserve to go to prison no matter who they kill, and good thing it's been proven there is no consequences for lying in a court of law.

No matter what the verdict was (which I did not care for) no one else needs to lose their life. It's over, judgement will come from above and justice will be served then by God.

This fact is the only thing that brings me comfort in this situation. The final justice will not be Bella Vita.

What I find really sad is there is no one who will file a wrongful death civil charge against Casey like the Browns did to OJ - no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123