Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM already said ICA will ABSOLUTELY not go back to the Anthony's house.

I bet Lee is just so tickled that the Princess is coming home. Wonder if they will make her work this time around.

Cindy got what she wanted. Casey will be home very soon. She'll get a do-over when Casey gets pregnant again. She looks so proud of herself in this picture. Disgusting.

Caylee who?

IMO

CA has the daughter she deserves.

Whatever!!!!!
As far as I'm concerned thay can stay in hiding, I don't give a flip. I hope Caylee haunts their dreams every night.
I'm so flipping mad that I can't stand it.

Why would ICA go back to Hopespring. Cindy and George will never see their daughter again. ICA will be wisked to a lawyer's home and the $$$$ will start to roll in. Cindy will be alone soon. George will leave, Lee will never come around. The media spotlight will fade and Cindy will be alone.

Casey won't be heading home to Hopespring Drive. That's a memory long faded from her messed up head.

She'll be whisked off to the Ritz and put up in a room with unlimited room service while she tosses one interview offer after another on the floor with a devilish laugh until the one comes across her hands that has the right dollar amount.

That place on Hopespring won't be good enough for her ~
Pie in the sky and mansions on the beach is where she thinks she is entitled to be.

And, she'll have plenty of "hanger-on's" and yes people at her beck and call to do her bidding that will ignore her sick mind and habits.
She'll have a publicist and a this and a that that will do for her, it just won't be her Mom and Dad, so in that regard, her life won't change.

She'll just *know* now that she is entitled, instead of meerly thinking that she is.
And, as long as her checks don't bounce from interviews, books, pictures fees, etc, these people will be her leaches that will suck her dry and be happy to do so.

Hope she has a good money management investor, cause her money won't last long.

One thing though, she won't have to be stuck with $500 and $600 cell phone bills anymore though. She can send one her people to WalMart to get her a Straight Talk cell phone for $45 a month with unlimited time and text on it. That should relieve her mind a little bit on that avenue.
Imagine, never having to worry about her cell phone bill ever again.....

CM already said ICA will ABSOLUTELY not go back to the Anthony's house.

Wait until Cheney Mason and Jose Baez realize Casey thinks they are all great friends and they can't get rid of her. Then maybe they will see her for the sociopath she is. She will never leave them alone.

My hope is that KC will be shunned in public like OJ was. He would go into a restaurant and they would refuse to seat him. He did not have the celebrity golf buddies and royal treatment he craved. He was tainted and I have to believe if there is ANY justice so will KC. Trips to target and blockbuster will not be pleasant. She so deserves this. She will not really ever be "free". I hope the Anthony's can stay together and strong and not "give in" to KC. They should never allow her to have the control over their lives she once had.

All she needs to do is move to St Pete apparently

Friends of mine live in this neighborhood and have been hounded and heartbroken for years. Orlando is shocked at this verdict. I feel sucker punched! Sad to hear Ashton is retiring, but he will do well in private practice. Let's hope society shuns Casey. I bet Casey will stalk Baez. Notice how Dorothy actually turned Casey toward her to stop Baez hug in a subtle way. Ugh. Bless you Caylee!

OSNightCops Jeff Weiner
by MichelleBurdo
Breaking: George and Cindy Anthony just returned home to Hopespring Drive. Drove right into the garage, didn't say anything. #CaseyAnthony
11 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/OSNightCops/status/88394397770727424

In hiding - at home?

There you go.......more drama. First, they are in hiding due to death threats. Then, they go to the one place where ANYONE OUT TO GET THEM would first look. This family is NUTS.

I cant believe people think they are within their rights to threaten these people.

I dont feel sorry for them for all they have been though but I do feel bad that they have to deal with nuts who think it is okay to make threats on someone they do not even know, because they are upset about the outcome of a trial which was decided by a jury not the people they are making threats agaisnt.

People screaming that there was no justice for Caylee, and then the same people threatening the A's... really makes sense. NOT!! Why take it out on them? The jury made that decision, and it seemed to me that the A's were both disappointed at the verdict, from the look on their faces.

As to the jury writing a book, I would buy it and read it because it might help me understand why they decided the way they did. I was as surprised as everybody else, but I respect their decision. They did what the judge instructed them to do and voted on the evidence, not on emotions.

I haven't been on here in a long time. I've always followed this case though. I am sick, just sick over the verdict. CA you got what you wanted. Now you can have your little sociapath at home again so you can lap up all of her lies, and learn a few new ones yourself. I've lost my sympathy for the A's:banghead:
That said, I don't beleve threatening the A's is the right thing to do either. Shunning ICA is just fine with me.

People screaming that there was no justice for Caylee, and then the same people threatening the A's... really makes sense. NOT!! Why take it out on them? The jury made that decision, and it seemed to me that the A's were both disappointed at the verdict, from the look on their faces.

As to the jury writing a book, I would buy it and read it because it might help me understand why they decided the way they did. I was as surprised as everybody else, but I respect their decision. They did what the judge instructed them to do and voted on the evidence, not on emotions.

I don't think that was disappointment.. it was shock. Just like the rest of us. And imho, they KNOW she did it. And they get to take her home. I think it it's own way that is more punishment that having to visit her in jail.

What I find really sad is there is no one who will file a wrongful death civil charge against Casey like the Browns did to OJ - no one.

Unless someone can find Caylee's bio dad.

Wait until Cheney Mason and Jose Baez realize Casey thinks they are all great friends and they can't get rid of her. Then maybe they will see her for the sociopath she is. She will never leave them alone.

Baez now has the goose that laid the golden egg. There are $$$ attached to her now. He's not letting her out of his sight.

If the A's want protection : What you say we lock them all up, and let the OSCO protect them there. Bet the taxpayers won't mind a bit.

Now that the trial is over, I hope they have to pay for private security and leave the poor OSCO people alone.

BBM.
How so? This can't possibly be true. Nobody knows what I have on my television at the moment. I'm not a Neilson family. Please don't perpetuate that myth.

How do you think they get TV ratings and such? Like how many people watched the Emmy's VS how many people watched Dexter cuz they happened on the same night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member