Anthony's Main Mission Now: To Protect Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here they are defending her more, from today's Today Show (Thanks Patty!):

[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8084345/21402325"]George and Cindy Anthony: Today Show 8/14/10 on Yahoo! Video[/ame]

Don't think so. She'd never pass the control questions so how would they know???

She may have taken one in Baez's office methinks, but he is not about to release the results, if she'd passed it he would have shouted it from the rooftops. My guess, she took it, she failed miserably, he started looking into possible conspiracy theories, and started to manufacture a defense.

JMO

Also, if that happened do you think Baez would have told her folks? I can see Cindy forcing the issue with Baez actually, then explaining away the results afterwards....hmmm.

I believe MN said it best. Stop doing the Defense's bidding without getting your facts straight.

She may have taken one in Baez's office methinks, but he is not about to release the results, if she'd passed it he would have shouted it from the rooftops. My guess, she took it, she failed miserably, he started looking into possible conspiracy theories, and started to manufacture a defense.

JMO

Also, if that happened do you think Baez would have told her folks? I can see Cindy forcing the issue with Baez actually, then explaining away the results afterwards....hmmm.

I like the way you methinks!!

What a crock..they don't want to subject KC to scrutiny by visiting her. Like public scrutiny has ever stopped these people before! The truth is either KC can't face them and has cut them off, or Baez wants them to stay away from KC..or both.

JMO

Oh, I don't think so, Mrs. Norris. They would have had to kill off the polygraph operator. lol That would mean another stinky trunk.....

Which bolsters my opinion that those letters were another attempt to sway some potential juror somewhere. They really do suck at this...

I think those letters were dual purpose..damage control (things KC said about her) and also to plant more seeds of damage. (nail NeJame and Tim Miller ...timing)

What a crock..they don't want to subject KC to scrutiny by visiting her. Like public scrutiny has ever stopped these people before! The truth is either KC can't face them and has cut them off, or Baez wants them to stay away from KC..or both.

I believe that is both of the above, and, that George and Cindy don't want to face/talk to her either.

I don't care who would tell me that I could not see my child; under these circumstances or other, I would be there.

Every day that there was visitation, I would show up.
She would KNOW that I had been there, either by the authorites in charge letting her know, or demanding that they go to her cell and request the visit.
I would call each day and make an appointment, follow the set rules for visitation, and go.

She would at least know that I had gone, and, so would the public.

And, yes, it would be difficult to not ask any questions about the ongoing case, but, if nothing else, I would tell her that I still love you, we miss you, and hope that you are okay under the circumstances ~ then, slowly get up and leave, leaving her sitting there with her mouth hanging open, and the little fisties flyin'.

Then, do it all over again the next day, and the next, and the next until she finally talked, or, stopped coming for the visit ~

But, one way or another she would know that I was there and had tried.

I believe that is both of the above, and, that George and Cindy don't want to face/talk to her either.

I don't care who would tell me that I could not see my child; under these circumstances or other, I would be there.

She would KNOW that I had been there, either by the authorites in charge letting her know, or demanding that they go to her cell and request the visit.
I would call each day and make an appointment, follow the set rules for visitation, and go.

And, yes, it would be difficult to not ask any questions about the ongoing case, but, if nothing else, I would tell her that I still love you, we miss you, and hope that you are okay under the circumstances ~ then, slowly get up and leave, leaving her sitting there with her mouth hanging open, and the little fisties flyin'.

Then, do it all over again the next day, and the next, and the next until she finally talked, or, stopped coming for the visit ~

True! Baez also can't trust these volatile folks together for visits. Too risky for his case. He knows they are an explosive combo in the same room.

Sometimes I wonder if KC would plead guilty just to spite her mother. She has to know what lengths CA has gone to to taint potential juries and to kerfunkal the general public, all to prove KC's "innocence."

I don't think it would happen that way, but wouldn't that be a riot?

Wonderful post!
I always wondered why, when asked by reporters why they did not visit, they blamed the media and the bloggers for ripping the visits apart. i said then and still say, "So what?"
Same thing with their fear the house was bugged. What are they hiding?

I'm hoping GA breaks. For the love of this child he needs to tell the truth, as he did in the beginning and move on with his life. If he truly can feel her presence he must do the right thing and tell what he knows. He has nothing to lose. CA will cast him aside as soon as this is over but being truthful now will put him on the right path to continue his life. If not, he will live with this burden and the guilt will do him in in the end. jmo

I was thinking about this yesterday, and I realised that GA can't break. He is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. If he comes clean, Baez and Cindy will simply cast him as the murderer - out of GA and KC, who do you think Cindy wouldd prefer to save? George would go down in the blink of an eye, and KC would finally "confess" that she was covering for her dad.

Poor George. There's nothing he can do even if he wanted to.

I was thinking about this yesterday, and I realised that GA can't break. He is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. If he comes clean, Baez and Cindy will simply cast him as the murderer - out of GA and KC, who do you think Cindy wouldd prefer to save? George would go down in the blink of an eye, and KC would finally "confess" that she was covering for her dad.

Poor George. There's nothing he can do even if he wanted to.
No one would believe KC and CA over George for a minute if he decided to come clean. They could try to blame him, but it would not fly.

No one would believe KC and CA over George for a minute if he decided to come clean. They could try to blame him, but it would not fly.

I'm not so sure of that.
There are many people on here that believe that GA may have molested ICA even though everything else she has said has been a lie.
People want to believe the worst about others even without proof.

All that it would take would be 1 person to believe that she did all of this to cover for her father and she could get off.
How sickening is that?

I'm not so sure of that.
There are many people on here that believe that GA may have molested ICA even though everything else she has said has been a lie.

All that it would take would be 1 person to believe that she did all of this to cover for her father and she could get off.
How sickening is that?

That would make sense except they didn't even get along. Last person KC would protect would be her father....look at what she said in her letters about GA and LA. Only murder would be worse than what she accused them of. jmo

I just thought of something ~ Does anyone know if you have to PAY to see people in jail down there??

The reason that I ask, is that when my nephew was in jail last year, we had to pay $5 per 15 minutes to see him.

Maybe the Anthony's just don't want to put the money out, and are blaming the media and etc for their lack of visits??

That would make sense except they didn't even get along. Last person KC would protect would be her father....look at what she said in her letters about GA and LA. Only murder would be worse than what she accused them of. jmo

I certainly don't believe that GA had anything to do with Caylee's death and I don't believe for one moment that he molested "the princess".

But spin a story deep enough and you will find many people will believe it because it is easier to believe a lie sometimes than it is to face the truth.

Throwing GA under the bus will not work, at least for the criminal trial itself. They may use him in the mitigation portion of the sentencing trial. But honestly, I think the defense will POUNCE on Cindy and her Cruella Deville ways. I am sure Casey gave them all a butt-load of 'My Momma is so mean.....' and with all CA's media appearances, they would be foolish NOT to use Cindy as their main focus during mitigation. George, not as much. MOO

I'm not so sure of that.

How sickening is that?
Casey, not George, was the last person verified to be seen with Caylee, other that that, it's George's word, whom I don't believe:snooty:, and yes I do believe he could well have molested Casey. So could have Lee. That whole family is dysfunctional, doesn't mean it wasn't the one thing in her life she told the truth about! I choose to believe Casey on that point, however; nothing excuses murder!!! Casey did this all by herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy