Anthony's Send Message..

If this message from Cindy is truly from her heart, then I say good for her. Maybe she is starting to thing logically. However, I am a bit skeptical. There is 2 days before the search, and in Anthonyland anything can happen. I hope she sticks to her message and supports TES, but I wouldn't be suprised if she says something negative about them before the start of the search. They are all just so unpredictable.

I wish it was truly from the heart, but more likely, it was to "save face" as no doubt she was award of KC's new Miami attorney's 30 pg letter that was about to arrive. In light of what it suggests, Cindy decided to make herself look better. How nice. Too little , too late, IMHO.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17914492/detail.html

I am just not reading what the Anthony family posted in a negative way. I see it in a positive way for either Kid's Finders Network or TES.

The Anthony's wrote: We support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend.

If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.

IMO, they are saying stop all the talking and negativity and either go out and volunteer with Kid Finder's Network or go and help TES.

I read it exactly like you do, and I am amazed that others see it so differently!

The arrogance lies in their choice to use the word "problem."

NOBODY has been a "problem" in the case EXCEPT Casey & those who continue to enable Casey to keep up her lies & her silence.

If they'd stop pretending Casey has some valid reason for keeping Caylee's whereabouts a SECRET, maybe Casey would be less comfortable playing her sick games.

There have been problems caused by protesters. I don't think it is arrogant of the Anthonys to acknowledge that, nor to challenge those whose only "help" has been to run their mouths to DO something, ANYTHING, to REALLY help.

"be a part of the solution and not the problem"

Oh no she didn't.

After seeing the newest interview between LE and George, it appears that CA has been the biggest problem of all (besides KC) throughout this investigation! The nerve of that woman!

I think she's just luring all the gingerbread cookies into the oven. ;)

Either that or she isn't the one who wrote it, I'll pick the latter.

I think you may be onto something. Since Cindy seems never to grant a positive thing to anyone but herself and verbally abuse anyone who doesn't go with the fantasy story as put out by her daughter. Did anyone notice in the documents KCs statement to DCF. Nothing about a kidnapping - just the same story she gave LE the first time.

After the latest document release, it is obvious that George and Lee know Caylee is dead. (George's interview and Lee's conspicuous absence.) From the defense motion on the DP and their bloopers in the media, it is obvious that defense knows and KC knows that Caylee is dead and that KC killed her -- fratricide -- a member of a family killed by another member of the family. Therefore, the only one really pushing the agenda that Caylee is alive would be Cindy and Cindy alone. The others are just trying to appease Cindy's assertions. This is evidence of severe bullying. Bullying is a serious psychological situation that can and does injure those bullied and those around the situation. Cindy is now another kind of aggressive victimizer. Think of how she's treating LE, TM, TES, GA, LA, JG and his family, "the public" and anyone else that comes within her sight. Everyone is wrong except Cindy. Cindy needs to see a doctor. It is hard for healers, including nurses, to see that they are the ones who need to be the patient; and I mean a good patient, not a difficult patient. Cindy needs to see a psychotherapist; psychiatrist or clinical psychologist level. Her family needs to do something to make sure she knows that they see this need and support her if she does see a doctor. They can't make her do it, but they should be like drops of rain; every conversation should be sprinkled with talking about her seeing a doctor and they won't talk about much of anything else until she does. If she's seeing a doctor and on medications, they need to send her back and step up the treatment.

IMO, this hints at things that are going on behind the scenes. MN possibly trying to improve the image of the GPs by way of his own involvement in the search for Caylee's remains.

Wow - they are working together...has deal been struck? Death penalty off the table..MN working with TES..hmmm

Wow - they are working together...has deal been struck? Death penalty off the table..MN working with TES..hmmm

Or....

MN couldn't convince the Anthonys that it was in their best interests to be part of the SOLUTION?

It's pretty sad that not one of Caylee's relatives is named on that poster of "concerned" people.

Posted on the Anthony family's website:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446575113

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips. Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance. We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you for however you can help!

I see this as a way to draw more people to their side--Yeah the TES name may be the title of the piece but it doesn't praise them in any light it says that they believe Caylee is alive which is a slap in the face of every sane person who has the ability to read over a third grade level and has read the forensics evidence--Of course CA wants you to support their search efforts because there isn't one so they don't have to worry about spending a dime unlike Tim Miller

Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

I'm sorry who is this down below---James Copenhaver?? Yeah no mention of him belonging to TES so ppl not familiar with the TES team would be more likely to call the number above or go to the office listed above--If they were truly extending an olive branch they would have put TES information out there clearly along with the information on where TES is meeting to do the search

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com

This was posted on the "official" caylee website (Anthony's) - I doubt very much that it was written/suggested by Cindy. Regardless of the author, if you read it a second time, it is apparent that the Anthony's are trying to sway the TES searchers - suggesting that if they'd like to be part of the solution rather than the problem, to call Kid Finders....

Amen!

To be honest, I don;t even read it as trying to sway searchers at all. I think she is offering their belief as an alternative.
I think the solution/problem comment is not aimed at the ground searchers, but rather the disruptive people that keep bothering the Anthony's when they are trying to "search" for caylee.I think she is saying rather than cause a ruckus, come and search either with us or TES. jmho of course.

Yeah she's been trying to sway ppl since she walked out of the bond hearing but thankfully people are smarter than that---And the Anthonys "search" is nonexistent so there's no ppl bothering them during it--I agree she's giving people a choice to either do the right thing or the wrong thing and while we all know the right thing is TES,,Cindy however sees it the opposite way

I am just not reading what the Anthony family posted in a negative way. I see it in a positive way for either Kid's Finders Network or TES.

The Anthony's wrote: We support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend.

If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.

IMO, they are saying stop all the talking and negativity and either go out and volunteer with Kid Finder's Network or go and help TES.

I read it and IMO it's negative--they don't want TES--and there's nothing positive about Kid Finders at all
While I will concede that she didn't have to mention them at all it probably would have been better if she hadn't because anyone who looks at that posting wanting to be part of the search effort will end up at the KFN office and be sent on a fundraising mission

Are the Anthonys and Kid Finder's Network searching somewhere?

:bang: Yeah didn't you hear about all the serious efforts they've put into bringing this baby home??:bang:

no biggie, trying to look like she cares about finding her no matter what method without appearing that she has conceeded. Most likely to try and make her look better in the eyes of the publix.

BUT IMHO she comes off sounding like she is biting her tongue OFF while saying it. But for some people this would be considered a stepping stone towards reality, hopefully it is for her as well.

I still can't her her voice chimming into the phone on the 911 call, "it smells like there was a dead damn body"

:clap::clap:

If I get nasty this weekend regarding the family, smack me, remind me I suggested we honor Tim & the searchers by being only positive. Please, for this weekend, lets stay focused & positive. It's all about Caylee.

Oh sure, make a statement like that and then not tell us exactly what you look like so we will know that we are 'smacking' the right person! :) If anyone feels it would help to keep them 'on the right track', I volunteer to bring the duct tape for our mouths!

Seriously, I agree with your post. I hope we will all concentrate on one thing and one thing only this weekend - Caylee.

Just a little humor, hope you all don't mind. Waiting for Saturday has me getting more than a little fidgety.

The video is old. It has been posted in a new thread about 4 times today. They just put in something old. I removed the link so it is a bit confusing. trust me, it is old :)

I understand that the video is old, but I don't remember it. What was happening at that time that they were so excited about?
Sorry if this is off topic.

After the latest document release, it is obvious that George and Lee know Caylee is dead. (George's interview and Lee's conspicuous absence.) From the defense motion on the DP and their bloopers in the media, it is obvious that defense knows and KC knows that Caylee is dead and that KC killed her -- fratricide -- a member of a family killed by another member of the family. Therefore, the only one really pushing the agenda that Caylee is alive would be Cindy and Cindy alone. The others are just trying to appease Cindy's assertions. This is evidence of severe bullying. Bullying is a serious psychological situation that can and does injure those bullied and those around the situation. Cindy is now another kind of aggressive victimizer. Think of how she's treating LE, TM, TES, GA, LA, JG and his family, "the public" and anyone else that comes within her sight. Everyone is wrong except Cindy. Cindy needs to see a doctor. It is hard for healers, including nurses, to see that they are the ones who need to be the patient; and I mean a good patient, not a difficult patient. Cindy needs to see a psychotherapist; psychiatrist or clinical psychologist level. Her family needs to do something to make sure she knows that they see this need and support her if she does see a doctor. They can't make her do it, but they should be like drops of rain; every conversation should be sprinkled with talking about her seeing a doctor and they won't talk about much of anything else until she does. If she's seeing a doctor and on medications, they need to send her back and step up the treatment.

:clap::clap::clap:

Dear Cindy,

Please tell the person who wrote that message the only PROBLEM is your daughter who WON"T TELL WHERE CAYLEE IS!

The SOLUTION is very simple.

:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni