Anthony's Send Message..

5 long months have passed. Someone may well have "taken" Caylee but how is it possible that CA has not once, not ever, looked into the camera and asked those people (whoever they may be) to please, please return her grand-child?

She can't do that. She knows what people would see.

MOO

Yep, or even a message directly to her. I have never seen ONE kiddnapping where a person in the family didn't talk directly to the camera to the missing person with something to like "we miss you, we love you, we will find you.

I hate CA for enabling KC to keep lying. Period.

yep, or even a message directly to her. i have never seen one kiddnapping where a person in the family didn't talk directly to the camera to the missing person with something to like "we miss you, we love you, we will find you.
i hate ca for enabling kc to keep lying. Period.

exactly!

Yep, or even a message directly to her. I have never seen ONE kiddnapping where a person in the family didn't talk directly to the camera to the missing person with something to like "we miss you, we love you, we will find you.

I hate CA for enabling KC to keep lying. Period.

I truly think that all the lies/"half truths" are just to out there for anyone to garner anything meaningful. They have blamed anyone and everyone except KC --- I think their main objective with LE is they didn't follow along with their stories...LE actually sought the truth---something to be said about that. The defense is constantly saying they want "justice"---but LE wants the TRUTH--go figure--- :bang:

I also wouldn't mind someone asking for her return...but its to late for that now... :rolleyes: They have also been the ones enables the "circus" atmosphere that surrounds this who situation. I would love to garner a bit of sympathy for CA but can't---jmo

I agree, it would be extremely painful to any family to concede that their missing child/grandchild could be deceased, it's natural for family to try to hope for the best as long as they possibly can, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. That is their right. Cindy is being tremendously civil after all they have been through, especially since it most likely seemed to her that there was always more emphasis on finding a body than on finding a living/missing Caylee. I can't even imagine what it's like for them. Awful.

Forty years ago, today, my friends' son was kidnapped, she says she would rather know he were dead then to go on the way she has for forty years never knowing if he were happy, cold, hungry, being abused, knowing her 45 years and seeing what she has gone thru, I believe I agree with her.

Forty years ago, today, my friends' son was kidnapped, she says she would rather know he were dead then to go on the way she has for forty years never knowing if he were happy, cold, hungry, being abused, knowing her 45 years and seeing what she has gone thru, I believe I agree with her.

What a horrible situation. Forty years of not knowing, how in God's name does she survive? I too would rather know he were dead then to constantly wonder what kind of treatment he was enduring. She must be a very strong person.

I have always said that has to be the most horrific thing to go through....not knowing where your child is, if he's alive, dead, hurt, lost. Nothing else can compare.

God bless every person who has to carry that worry and never knowing through their life.

There are a lot of people in the world that have been through a lot of different things, horrid, awful, sick, sad things, that a lot of other people cannot imagine ever living through and they do not behave the way Cindy does. Her behaviors, her lack of morals, her amazing ability to lie and twist the things people say into something they did not say so that she can remain in control, one UP on everyone around her (poor Tim she keeps doing it to him too every time he comes to FLa.) have nothing to do with what is going on with Caylee and everything to do with who she is at her core.

This weekend was supposed to be about Caylee, about TES and finding Caylee. So of course, what's Cindy do? She has to run out and grab the attention TES was getting with her CRAP about a search for a "live" Caylee. Yeah, LOL she's searching for a live Caylee, I just bet. Her a$$ is probably home flapping her gums on the phone, spitting out more lies to some news station or to the "live Caylee" hotline phoning in her fakes tips to poor George ! Who is probably the only one at the "live" Caylee HQ and the only reason he's probably there is because he knows if he doesn't play along with her she will be flipping out on him and calling HIM vile nasty things like she does the media when she is displeased with them!

She is so much like my mother that it makes me want to vomit every time I even listen to her speak. Sorry but I see right through Cindy and every lie and fake smile she puts on her face!

There are a lot of people in the world that have been through a lot of different things, horrid, awful, sick, sad things, that a lot of other people cannot imagine ever living through and they do not behave the way Cindy does. Her behaviors, her lack of morals, her amazing ability to lie and twist the things people say into something they did not say so that she can remain in control, one UP on everyone around her (poor Tim she keeps doing it to him too every time he comes to FLa.) have nothing to do with what is going on with Caylee and everything to do with who she is at her core.

This weekend was supposed to be about Caylee, about TES and finding Caylee. So of course, what's Cindy do? She has to run out and grab the attention TES was getting with her CRAP about a search for a "live" Caylee. Yeah, LOL she's searching for a live Caylee, I just bet. Her a$$ is probably home flapping her gums on the phone, spitting out more lies to some news station or to the "live Caylee" hotline phoning in her fakes tips to poor George ! Who is probably the only one at the "live" Caylee HQ and the only reason he's probably there is because he knows if he doesn't play along with her she will be flipping out on him and calling HIM vile nasty things like she does the media when she is displeased with them!

She is so much like my mother that it makes me want to vomit every time I even listen to her speak. Sorry but I see right through Cindy and every lie and fake smile she puts on her face!

:clap:

I cannot imagine!

in a majority of the missing most have this view point. I personally think it would be harder to think someone has the "live" Caylee only because of the horrors that could be happening to her---we've all watched the news and everything else....lots of sickos out there---I think closure of any kind is bettr than the unknown---jmo

I agree, it would be extremely painful to any family to concede that their missing child/grandchild could be deceased, it's natural for family to try to hope for the best as long as they possibly can, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. That is their right. Cindy is being tremendously civil after all they have been through, especially since it most likely seemed to her that there was always more emphasis on finding a body than on finding a living/missing Caylee. I can't even imagine what it's like for them. Awful.
I think this is probably the best explanation for how Cindy consciously feels and publically expresses her feelings right now. I think she is simply telling herself that she has a choice between believing Caylee is alive and Caylee is dead. She sees it as an opinion choice instead of a fact based in one reality or the other.

She chooses to believe Caylee is alive because then she can stay loyal to KC. However, IMHO, her real, unspoken belief is that Caylee is deceased and Casey did it.

She "wants" to hope for the best as long as she possibly can, but she, in all probability "knows" the opposite is true.

However, in this dichotomy between wants and knows, it is stressful to publically say one thing and privately believe another. This stress finds its way into at least some anger. Instead of dealing in reality with this anger directed at KC, she finds a convenient, but improper target in LE. (LE has always been searching for a dead Caylee.)

This is probably an extremely common result with extended families in filicide cases. They might as well appear to be loyal to a pre-convicted Perpetrator because the victim won't benefit by loyalty in as much as the victim is already deceased.

The better "choice" for Cindy would be to reconcile that she acknowledges the situation presently looks bad, but she is a mother who still loves her daughter. (The public would understand and support this position.) She wants to provide the emotional support a mother can provide to a daughter who is presently in a stressful situation and incarcerated. She should be neutral on the case on both sides. She should not blame LE or defense as those responsibilities are not hers to control. She just needs to be a mother and grieving grandmother and stop there. She needs to get over the opinions, positions and control issues. She needs to let go of "the case" and start focusing on being Mom to KC and LA and a supportive wife to LE. First, she needs to get control of ... herself. Cindy is in a difficult life situation and for that she has our deepest sympathy.

The better "choice" for Cindy would be to reconcile that she acknowledges the situation presently looks bad, but she is a mother who still loves her daughter. (The public would understand and support this position.) She wants to provide the emotional support a mother can provide to a daughter who is presently in a stressful situation and incarcerated. She should be neutral on the case on both sides. She should not blame LE or defense as those responsibilities are not hers to control. She just needs to be a mother and grieving grandmother and stop there. She needs to get over the opinions, positions and control issues. She needs to let go of "the case" and start focusing on being Mom to KC and LA and a supportive wife to LE. First, she needs to get control of ... herself. Cindy is in a difficult life situation and for that she has our deepest sympathy.
I've often wondered how Cindy would react if the people trashing Casey were to 'co-opt' her parents into their outrage against their daughter.

We do see it in the published comments from people who are quoted as saying that the family needs closure, and even people like Nancy Grace and Greta are careful to point out that Casey's parents are also casualties.

But for the most part, Cindy's unwavering insistence that a live Caylee is out there somewhere puts her firmly in the 'bad person' column with the general public as being either delusional or complicit.

I think it would make Cindy very uncomfortable to be thought of as a victim of her own daughter (setting aside the whole enabler issue), which may be one of the reasons she is so steadfast in defending Casey's behavior.

I think there's more going on here than blind faith. Cindy isn't stupid - she knows her daughter is a sociopath, she knows every Casey alibi is a lie, she knows that Casey would have told the truth by now if only to get back to the comfort of her former lifestyle. It's her own control issues that prevent her from acknowledging that this time, she has no control whatsoever.

I've often wondered how Cindy would react if the people trashing Casey were to 'co-opt' her parents into their outrage against their daughter.

We do see it in the published comments from people who are quoted as saying that the family needs closure, and even people like Nancy Grace and Greta are careful to point out that Casey's parents are also casualties.

But for the most part, Cindy's unwavering insistence that a live Caylee is out there somewhere puts her firmly in the 'bad person' column with the general public as being either delusional or complicit.

I think it would make Cindy very uncomfortable to be thought of as a victim of her own daughter (setting aside the whole enabler issue), which may be one of the reasons she is so steadfast in defending Casey's behavior.

I think there's more going on here than blind faith. Cindy isn't stupid - she knows her daughter is a sociopath, she knows every Casey alibi is a lie, she knows that Casey would have told the truth by now if only to get back to the comfort of her former lifestyle. It's her own control issues that prevent her from acknowledging that this time, she has no control whatsoever.
You are right on the money. :clap:

So true. If she could just take some sound advice to heart and get control of herself, the other areas would fall into place. It wouldn't be a pretty picture but thse multiple whirpools of emotional explosions would quiet on their own.
Sadly, as much as we might say what we would do if in her shoes, we are not there and cannot truly know.
Her activities have hurt the defense though (my opinion). One would think that would have a soothing effect on detractors...

Unlike what a lot of people on here seem to think, I do not believe that Sin actually believes the child is alive much longer than the first few days. I believe she has had closure already and rather quickly and blames herself somewhat for her daughter's behavior and is doing her best to get her pardoned and trying to fix things as best possible.

Starting with them already expecting that she may have killed the child (searching their own backyard) and up until this date of never asking on all these television interviews for her to be returned are telling. From the early television interviews where she looked very messed up on meds I believe she was going through that grieving process then.

Unlike what a lot of people on here seem to think, I do not believe that Sin actually believes the child is alive much longer than the first few days. I believe she has had closure already and rather quickly and blames herself somewhat for her daughter's behavior and is doing her best to get her pardoned and trying to fix things as best possible.

Starting with them already expecting that she may have killed the child (searching their own backyard) and up until this date of never asking on all these television interviews for her to be returned are telling. From the early television interviews where she looked very messed up on meds I believe she was going through that grieving process then.

I had momentarily forgotten that they searched their own backyard immediately after getting the car back. IIRC, the Anthonys dug up cement tile and looked under the playhouse. Why would they look for a live Caylee buried in the earth? That sort of says it all as to what they really believe doesn't it.

I had momentarily forgotten that they searched their own backyard immediately after getting the car back. IIRC, the Anthonys dug up cement tile and looked under the playhouse. Why would they look for a live Caylee buried in the earth? That sort of says it all as to what they really believe doesn't it.

It really makes you wonder why LE didn't ask George questions about why he and Cindy did those things, doesn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back