Anthony's to appear on Today Show tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Casey Anthony is an accused child murderer, of her very own child no less. Why do the Anthony's think that anybody cares about her emotional well being? She is being treated just like every other prisoner at the Orange County jail. I am sure that all the inmates there would love private visits w/their families, but the rules are very clear. If they are worried about Casey they can go visit her the same exact way that everyone else visits their loved ones in jail. I also personally think that they want to visit w/out the cameras and taping so that they can come up w/a new and improved story about what happened to Caylee. I don't think it is about visiting in private at all. Plus, I really do not think that Casey wants to see her parents. I really don't.

I probably won't watch it because I know it will just infuriate me. I can't wait to read everyone's comments about it though.

Yeah, she's gained some weight and is in Puerto Rico. :rolls eyes:

AND if that story is still running through their minds, then WHY did George haul butt out of the courtroom on Friday, as the possible murder scenario was told? Hmmmmm? If they have a life Caylee out there gaining weight in Puerto Rico then why would a proposed murder description bother him so much?

Great point!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mixed messages.

BC states that the A's don't know what happened to Caylee and what KC's involvement is. This starts to defuse any bad press/feelings for the A's. Allow justice to take its course.

KC displays some emotions at the hearing, which can be interpreted in LOTS of ways and --- the A's immediately react by going on tour to leverage that for their propaganda and agenda (re-surfaces).

I know they are KC's parents and this is tough for them but .... they are hurting more than helping. IMO.

I COMPLETELY agree that rather than sit down on TV and try to convince the public and future Jury pool -- they should sit down with KC because she is in double jeopardy.

I believe this to be an anti-DP / sympathy for KC tour, to complement AL's testimony to either influence JS or, if not -- at least the future Jury pool (including check fraud trial). Please save our daughter.

BC also stated that they have never lied or been inconsistent.
I'm not surprised by this - I'm pretty sure that TV guy was with them at the hearing. Have to go check the video now. hhmmmm - now I'm not sure which network he works for - more checking.

Anyway, I can't stand to watch them - I'll see what the watchers here have to say.

Probably running out of money and either of them want to return to working class. They would rather abc and the public pay them to do what they please. JMO Im sure all of the question will be sugared coated besides I wont be wasting my time on watching another rerun of someone other then my daughter did this:snooty:

Regardless of how they act or what they say...they have personally suffered the loss of Caylee at most-certainly their own daughter's hand. And are now they're facing the loss of - regardless of how you may feel about her - their daughter.

Who knows what goes on behind the curtain. I am certain though that nothing they say or do can possibly change the hellish reality they awake to each day. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

BC also stated that they have never lied or been inconsistent.
[snip]

Respectfully snipped.

A broad and interesting statement that not only is easily dis-proven by countless prior media appearance, depos/statements and, discovery BUT .... it also taints any credibility BC has.

While RH is a certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, is BC therefore by implication a certifiable Media Spin Attorney?

There has been a MAJOR re-write of recent A history.

Regardless of how they act or what they say...they have personally suffered the loss of Caylee at most-certainly their own daughter's hand. And are now they're facing the loss of - regardless of how you may feel about her - their daughter.

Who knows what goes on behind the curtain. I am certain though that nothing they say or do can possibly change the hellish reality they awake to each day. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

True but, it took JA to confront KC with her alleged acts and the check fraud trial will be the first time KC is held accountable.

To me, the <missing link> is that the A's need to be confronting and talking to KC not the media/public. How does talking to the public help them as a family get through this?

There is NOTHING precluding them visiting KC and talking as a 'family' unit, how much they love and care for each other -- unless either they want to plot strategy or KC does not want them. AL said there is nothing preventing them.

Who else gets the chance to visit with their family and plot a consistent story privately when in jail? Isn't that a Defense attorney right?

You know I agree with every word you've posted here and I could probably find some sympathy for them...if they would only act like normal human beings. As it is, I feel nothing for them but anger. Anger that they refuse to hold KC accountable for her actions. Anger that they have desperately tried to manipulate and deceive LE and the public. Anger for the choice they have made to support and defend KC and forget about justice for the granddaughter they so dearly loved. CA's attitude from day one has been angry and arrogant and that along with the fact that she steadfastly defends KC and makes excuses for her just makes it impossible for me to feel anything but anger toward her.

I think that this is just what is expected after either a doc dump and or hearing....damage control.

Seems to me the damage control would have been more effective years ago...it's called PARENTING.

BBM.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

TRUE LOVE

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PARENTING

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

BJB I do agree that I wouldn't wish this "hellish reality" on anyone BUT....haven't the A's pretty much brought this upon themselves?

I will be living a hellish reality tomorrow. I will be reliving the tragic & sudden death of my dear cousin. She was much more than a first cousin, she was an older sister to me, one I grew up idolizing. I can guarantee you that my aunt will not be wanting to talk to anyone tomorrow, much less the Today Show.

True but, it took JA to confront KC with her alleged acts and the check fraud trial will be the first time KC is held accountable.

To me, the <missing link> is that the A's need to be confronting and talking to KC not the media/public. How does talking to the public help them as a family get through this?

BThere is NOTHING precluding them visiting KC and talking as a 'family' unit, how much they love and care for each other -- unless either they want to plot strategy or KC does not want them. AL said there is nothing preventing them.

Who else gets the chance to visit with their family and plot a consistent story privately when in jail? Isn't that a Defense attorney right?

Understand your point & would agree that

AFAIK it is Casey that controls who may visit. I dunno if G&C try...or are following instuctions of JB et.al. Not to visit to eliminate potential add'l video fits of anger like the one we've already seen...and will also be ahown to the jury IMHO.

IMHO G&C have accepted that nothing they do will bring Caylee back & are doing what they feel they must do to protect their daughter.

Since they failed to hold Casey accountable under the simplest of circumstances...why would I expect them to be any better at it now...:waitasec:

Are you freakin' kidding me! Why oh why can CA just not shut up? It's almost as though she is vying with KC to be the center of attention. She just makes me want to hurl!

That she is!

BJB I do agree that I wouldn't wish this "hellish reality" on anyone BUT....haven't the A's pretty much brought this upon themselves?

I will be living a hellish reality tomorrow. I will be reliving the tragic & sudden death of my dear cousin. She was much more than a first cousin, she was an older sister to me, one I grew up idolizing. I can guarantee you that my aunt will not be wanting to talk to anyone tomorrow, much less the Today Show.

hugsbear.gif

You know I agree with every word you've posted here and I could probably find some sympathy for them...if they would only act like normal human beings. As it is, I fell nothing for them but anger. Anger that they refuse to hold KC accountable for her actions. Anger that they have desperately tried to manipulate and deceive LE and the public. Anger for the choice they have made to support and defend KC and forget about justice for the granddaughter they so dearly loved. CA's attitude from day one has been angry and arrogant and that along with the fact that she steadfastly defends KC and makes excuses for her just makes it impossible for me to feel anything but anger toward her.

For me what angers me most is the fact the entire A clan is trying desperately to pin this murder on literally anyone. The A's and their precious daughter have ruined countless lives because of this tragedy.

I could understand their unwavering love and support for their daughter. Hell even their refusal to believe Casey committed this crime, but what I can't excuse and it infuriates me to no end, is their unbelievable behavior in ruining innocent lives. In my mind, there is absolutely no excuse for that part of their behavior. If they don't want their daughter to face the consequences of her actions fine, then they are just horrible parents. But to fabricate and impede an investigation to ensure innocent bystanders pay for your daughters crime is an absolute sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4