Any indication that suspects or poi's keep tabs on this site?

ElGreco14

Reaction score
Reading The Last Stone, about the Lyon sisters case. The author talks about Lloyd Welch's family not only burning up the telephone lines when there was a break in the case, but keeping tabs on social media/websites, etc. Wondering how likely it is that perpetrators visit this site to see what the chatter is. I'm guessing it's very likely. Any thoughts?

I watched The Killing Season (actually how I was introduced to this site) and I know there was a lot of mention from Josh and Rachel about posts being made that held information only one close to the case would know being brought up on the internet.

I'm sure they do keep tabs on social media/websites just as they would the news and/or newspapers/magazines for stories about their crimes.

A question I'd like to know...how many of those close to such as a parent, sibling or spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend watches these websites, news outlets and social media knowing that their loved one is responsible for the crime? Creepy right?

I think YES...I had a couple of times, seeing some very outstanding (odd, not in line with...etc...can't explain...it's a feeling) posts, that I thought, this could be a missing person, not wanting to be found. New member, one post and very incensed content. (Almost) aggressive to members, advocating for somebody.

I’m sure perpetrators who are savvy do keep tabs on what’s being said here. That’s why anyone close to a case who thinks they have a real tip should contact LE rather than posting it here where it can be seen and/or just get lost in the discussion.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back