Anyone else having problems?

Also, it may help Tricia and her tech guy if people gave more details such as which application and version you're using (IE, Netscape), which operating system, etc., so they can see if it's related to one of those.

I was getting a "debug" error on every page the first day, but it's gone now. Not sure if it got fixed or if rebooting the next day fixed it.

I'm good now, though!

Thank heaven!!!

In the name of all that is Holy, please let it be just your cookies.
Please clean out your cookies, come back when you have done this and tell us if it fixed the problem.

I think I'll go sit in the corner now and chew my arms off up to the shoulder. That will make me feel better. :D

When I go to the index page of any topic (ex crimes in the news) , the topics used to be posted in date or posting order each day as new stories came in but now they are not anymore and you cannot tell where the new stuff is versus the already posted long ago stories- this is in all the places

here's an example:
View Full Version : Up to the Minute
Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  1. Marauding pit bulls attack six - 10 year old boy, Critical
  2. Hurricane Katrina to possibly become a Cat 4
  3. Donations for victims of Hurricane Katrina
  4. Hurricane Katrina Disaster Updates
  5. O/T: Help Katrina Victims
  6. Refugee Solution for Hurricane victims
these are all old stories -the new ones each day that have not been read used to be bolded also- will this be fixed???

I hate to bother Trisha with this but I cannot figure out what's going on with the site, if it's just my computer or what.

1. When I log in and check "remember me", it doesn't. I have to log in everytime and I've never had to do that. No biggie, but just puzzling since it's never been a problem.

quote]

yes, this happened to me as well.. Today though.. I didn't experience this yesterday. :waitasec:

Guys, let's do this,

Since many others had the same type of problems and they seemed to have corrected themselves, let's wait over the weekend and see if the bugs clear up.

Again, please clean out your cookies, your closet, your yacht, whatever you can clean out please do so. Then we will wait and see if the problems clear up.

The first few times I came on I got the "ERROR" page. It cleared up in about two days.

By Monday if there are still the same problems then I'll get my vBulletin guy.

Deal or No Deal :blowkiss:

Guys, let's do this,
Since many others had the same type of problems and they seemed to have corrected themselves, let's wait over the weekend and see if the bugs clear up.

Again, please clean out your cookies, your closet, your yacht, whatever you can clean out please do so. Then we will wait and see if the problems clear up.

The first few times I came on I got the "ERROR" page. It cleared up in about two days.

By Monday if there are still the same problems then I'll get my vBulletin guy.

Deal or No Deal :blowkiss:

Does this apply to the date posted and location of stories issue as well in the earlier example??

The same exact issue is happening to me as Shopper posted.

I keep getting logged out for no reason and I checked remember me.

Its been like this all day.. I must have logged in 10 times although I never left or logged out.

This happened to myself & another poster yesterday. This is what I did - In the upper right corner click onto log out. Answer yes. Follow instructions. If this doesn't work you may want to exit completely.

I haven't had a problem since.

I'm having a log-in problem too. I'll compose a long post, then be greeted--by name--with a log-in screen ('Please log in here T-Rex' or something like that.) When I log in again, my post is gone.

This happened to myself & another poster yesterday. This is what I did - In the upper right corner click onto log out. Answer yes. Follow instructions. If this doesn't work you may want to exit completely.

I haven't had a problem since.

Thanks Jilly:)

It seems ok now:)

this is what i posted in the forum finesse, I'll wait it out like Tricia suggested and see if it clears up by Monday:

Has anyone else had the weird joy of having to log in again to edit a post? Or to post at all? I was in the jury room, which you can only read if you're logged in, and went to reply to a post and it made me log in again twice. Also, is the forum logging you out after you've been idle for a while?

this is what i posted in the forum finesse, I'll wait it out like Tricia suggested and see if it clears up by Monday:

Has anyone else had the weird joy of having to log in again to edit a post? Or to post at all? I was in the jury room, which you can only read if you're logged in, and went to reply to a post and it made me log in again twice. Also, is the forum logging you out after you've been idle for a while?

Yes, Yes and Yes. :D

In the name of all that is Holy, please let it be just your cookies.

Please clean out your cookies, come back when you have done this and tell us if it fixed the problem.

I think I'll go sit in the corner now and chew my arms off up to the shoulder. That will make me feel better. :D

I think we should all donate some money to buy Tricia a very big box of straws,because she does not have any arms now to drink her morning coffee!

(pssst Tricia,um ... did you really feel better once your arms were chewed off?) .... ouch!! LOL!

Heck yeah.

My daughter needs to get her butt back to school to get a better job.

My mother makes me crazy.

I'm over worked and under paid.

My beagle dog has gas (again) and INSISTS on laying at my feet.

Oh. Wait.

You meant problems with WS!

Never mind.

Heck yeah.

My daughter needs to get her butt back to school to get a better job.

My mother makes me crazy.

I'm over worked and under paid.

My beagle dog has gas (again) and INSISTS on laying at my feet.

Oh. Wait.

You meant problems with WS!

Never mind.

There you are! I just PM'd you to whine about your having abandoned me all day.

one neat new feature of the upgraded software is if you click the little arrow by the posters name in a quote , it will take you back to the original post. That is handy!

There you are! I just PM'd you to whine about your having abandoned me all day.

I would never abandon you :blowkiss:

Trust me. I would have MUCH preferred to be here.

Tricia, I'm fine. I have the new IE 7something, and it asked me if I wanted it to "remember me". I logged in and checked the box and every time I click my favorites, I'm in with no problems. Don't even have to log in. Every thing is perfect and back to normal. Thanks

When I go to the index page of any topic (ex crimes in the news) , the topics used to be posted in date or posting order each day as new stories came in but now they are not anymore and you cannot tell where the new stuff is versus the already posted long ago stories- this is in all the places

here's an example:
View Full Version : Up to the Minute
Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  1. Marauding pit bulls attack six - 10 year old boy, Critical
  2. Hurricane Katrina to possibly become a Cat 4
  3. Donations for victims of Hurricane Katrina
  4. Hurricane Katrina Disaster Updates
  5. O/T: Help Katrina Victims
  6. Refugee Solution for Hurricane victims
these are all old stories -the new ones each day that have not been read used to be bolded also- will this be fixed???

anyone willing to answer this question for me????

anyone willing to answer this question for me????
have you gone to your usercp and double checked your settings to make sure your options are still the same? IE: display newest posts first.

have you gone to your usercp and double checked your settings to make sure your prefernces are still the same? IE: display newest posts first.

Yes - it's not a posting problem it's a viewing problem on the topics not the posts- if you see the example, that is what you see when you first click on a topic to see the new added stories for the day -they used to be in order so you would not re-read all the old stories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back