AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by BetteDavisEyes, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

I hope she keeps running her mouth about LE and tells one of those big ole whoppers she is so good at and gets hit with a defamation suit.

How many lies did she get caught in? There is one liar who started this whole mess ending in a child being found dead, and that road leads back to Casey every.single.time. I don't know any parent who has lost a child who can spring back so quickly. And let's ASSume she was innocent. I couldn't sleep knowing my child was killed somehow, the killer still out there, all the while being subjected to a court case where all of America is watching and thinking you are guilty. No person in the realm of being sane would be able to sleep peacefully, unless, perhaps narcoleptic. Maybe that's what happened! She is a narcoleptic and just spent so much time asleep she is in a permanent fog! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

A series of interviews?

3. Beccaboo

Beccaboo New Member

Exactly how I felt! Every negative emotion I had about CA came rushing back, the heart break for sweet Caylee, the disgust at JB, the awful moment the verdict was read, all of it came rushing back as raw as it was back then.

4. jpo74

jpo74 Well-Known Member

:steamed: Well alice was, from the books and the disney movies, was a pompous you know what. fits casey. if we the public are known as the red queen, then im ok with being the red queen then. at least im not a murderer. This monster should be in :behindbars: forever

5. dancinunderthemoon

dancinunderthemoon Well-Known Member

contradictory yes...........didnt she and her atty try to blame her dad? hahaha, crazy makers........yet she still has no idea.........does she even listen to herself talk!?!

6. KKazoo87

KKazoo87 Active Member

The ONE good thing that has come of this...on my local news post about the story literally %100 of the comments this morning were negative. There were about 250+ and not one single Casey defender. We aren't the only ones who haven't forgotten.

7. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

"The last time I saw her, I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, that is what was told to me." WTF? When was that and who told you this and why did you only believe she was alive - couldn't you tell? "Going to be OK" tells us all that she wasn't OK at the time.

She is such a pathetic waste of time.

8. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

:sick::sick::liar::liar:

9. Pattymarie

Pattymarie Active Member

10. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...trage-at-tot-mom-casey-anthonys-ap-interview/ March 7 2017

Nancy Grace outrage at Tot Mom Casey Anthony’s AP interview

In her interview she states, “I sleep pretty good at night.” I was shocked at that. Because with all the mothers and fathers that I’ve dealt with over many, many years, prosecuting their children’s killers, trying to find their missing children, beating the streets to help locate kidnap victims and murder victims, I have never once in all my years had a parent say they sleep pretty good at night when their child has been kidnapped or murdered.

11. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

Not surprised
    I was thinking this is the lead up to something else

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/ente...hony-three-night-tv-event-20170307-story.html

Now comes word that Investigation Discovery will offer “Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery” about her trial and the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The channel billed it as “a special three-night television event” that will unfold at 10 p.m. April 9, 10 and 11.

ID said the program will contain new evidence and new footage of Casey.

12. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

What's next? A book? Talk show appearances? Starring role in a movie about her life? Casey's testing the waters...

Casey seems ready for her close-up $$$$$$$

13. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

[emoji92] You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, and the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.[emoji92]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043014/quotes?item=qt0358607

14. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

Well I hope no one watches and the 3 part series fizzles with no audience. You could not pay me to watch her lying liar who lies hag face...well maybe for a million dollars but otherwise no.

15. peedoffinny

peedoffinny Active Member

And of course, the photo has to have casey's mug in it. God forbid, there would be a picture of Caylee by herself. Couldn't have that could we casey?

16. Kadoober

Kadoober Get Me A Vodka Rocks… And A Piece Of Toast.

Ditto. That's a hard pass for me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

17. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Someone should have also asked her why she was constantly referring to her daughter in past tense the entire time she was insisting that she was "going to be okay" and she was "alive out there somewhere."

18. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

Man, that picture really creeps me out.

19. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

I'm going to send them a message letting them know that I'm not pleased. I'm sure other people will as well. And not watching it is the correct course of action.

I'm guessing she was most likely paid for this months ago when she bought that Ford explorer. They've just been waiting for an opportune time to run these interviews and they think they can get away with it due to the fact that people are distracted with all the crap going on with the White House right now.

20. BigFatMommyDog

BigFatMommyDog Active Member

Well it appears Norma Desmond was right - if this creature is what passes for a "star" - the pictures have indeed gotten irrevocably, despicably small