AR AR - Angela June Fagan, 47, vehicle found abandoned, Mena, 1 Sep 2021

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

No photo shared in NamUs

Angela June Fagan
Nickname/Alias

•Fagan, Angela Gilbert, Angel Gilbert, Angela Davila
47 yr old, white, female
Strawberry Blonde hair
Shoulder length, straight hair
Blue eyes

Clothing
Black shorts

Footwear
Tennis shoes/sneakers

Missing from Mena, AR, Polk County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen on 9/1/2021.

Some time between 9/4/2021 and 9/6/2021, Fagan's vehicle was found abandoned on Polk Rd 78 in Polk County.

Fagan was last seen wearing black shorts and tennis shoes. No top description available.

Details
AR Never Forgotten

Angela June Fagan
upload_2021-10-6_22-22-54.jpeg

Current Age: 47

Race: White

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 145 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blond Or Strawberry

Information
Date Missing: 9/1/2021

City of Report: Mena

Case Number: 21-16004

Alias Names

• DAVILA,ANGELA J
  • FAGAN,ANGEL J
  • GILBERT,ANGEL J
  • GILBERT,ANGELA J

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

No photo shared in NamUs

Angela June Fagan
Nickname/Alias

•Fagan, Angela Gilbert, Angel Gilbert, Angela Davila
47 yr old, white, female
Strawberry Blonde hair
Shoulder length, straight hair
Blue eyes

Clothing
Black shorts

Footwear
Tennis shoes/sneakers

Missing from Mena, AR, Polk County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen on 9/1/2021.

Some time between 9/4/2021 and 9/6/2021, Fagan's vehicle was found abandoned on Polk Rd 78 in Polk County.

Fagan was last seen wearing black shorts and tennis shoes. No top description available.
Photos are available now:

Original
Original
Original

A new Websleuths member @HeatherMarie75 has been verified as a long time friend of Angela and therefore is not required to provide links to what they state as fact. I'm sure she'll be along shortly to share information about her friend and whatever knowledge she can provide about the case.

As always, please tread our VI with respect (i.e. no bickering, challenging), and if you happen to disagree with anything a VI says, you may respectfully ask questions, but if they choose not to answer, just scroll and roll without badgering them for information.

Thank you @HeatherMarie75 and everyone else for being here to discuss Angela's case.

Angel's FB - last post August 20, 2021.

Pointing at comment on July 4 "**** life" posted by "LL" on July 29 (yikes)

LL stands for LouLou-her nickname growing up. The account named that is her (ex) husband using that name. He is the one that wrote that. He also made other comments about her meeting back up with an old "friend".....

Dang. Yikes, indeed!

Edit: cleaned up my language. Also wanted to add that individual is pretty intense on their own page.

If you follow me you can see my updated post about angel and Erin and two other girls. I have also created a page on Facebook it is the Justice for Angel June Gilbert and Erin Lawrence page. If you go there you can see a lot of the updates and just the positive things that we're just trying to get out in the media. There's never even been a proper search on either one of these ladies. I don't even think Erin got a search at all. Angel got two that I know of one done by a friend and her sister Jackie and then the other was done by the authorities and they refused help within the county from volunteer firefighters are in the county around.

I do not want speculation or possible scenarios posted. What we need more than anything in this world right now here in Polk County Arkansas, it's the media attention. For some reason Mena Arkansas thinks they are in a fishbowl and untouchable and I don't think we've had very much media attention on some of the things that have gone on here, horrible things.. So you know that's what I want more than anything is you know, media attention brought to these two missing women and they deserve it, their stories deserve to be told, no matter who they were or what they've done. These are two human beings and they have families and they have friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back