GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

So very sad! I too was under the impression that she was improving. She was from here in Greenville, S.C. and has many friends here still that will be devastated. I pray that they find who did this quickly.

Oh, dear Lord. I just saw this. I really thought she would survive and recover. So young and pretty!!

It breaks my heart to know that she has died. Anne, I will go to see " W" just to see you in it.

To the Pressly family: Prayers and thoughts are with you now and in the future.

Maria

I was so shocked to hear of Anne's Passing. My condolences to her family.

I was shocked as well when I turned on my computer and that was on my homepage. I thought with her improving so much she was gonna make it. I still think it was someone she knows, knew she survived the attack, they platstered it all over the media what hosp she was in, and that she was improving. Makes me wonder if the perp paid her a visit at the hosp. Knowing that she was expected to make a full recovery and ID him. That really makes me wonder. Still no mention of a boyfriend or ex of any kind. Did she have one?
it is soo sad...i was really hoping and praying she would survive. God Bless her family and I hope they find the soon. The *advertiser censored* needs to die for that.

You know I was worried this very thing would happen but I figured as long as she was in intensive care she would be safe. I hope they catch the person responsible soon.

You know I was worried this very thing would happen but I figured as long as she was in intensive care she would be safe. I hope they catch the person responsible soon.

yeah it's scary...I hope they find the SOB soon to.

I'm thinking it is a brain issue, given that it was reported by a neurosurgeon that her brain swelling "seems to be under control", the other day. (I think it was also reported that nearly every bone in her face was fractured... so her brain injury was more than likely very severe) Being as brain swelling is a minute by minute situation, the drs can do all that they can to relieve the pressure but they are still at the mercy of how the brain will react to the injuries. One minute things can be looking good, then at the snap of a finger the brain can start swelling again, spiking the pressure to fatal levels. (As well, there is the issue that if her brain was tapped to relieve the pressure, it left the meninges vulnerable to infections) I am not saying that is what happened to her, but with her quick decline from doing better to passing makes me think it is the brain injury issue. :(

I hope they find the that did this... whomever it is is far too evil to be seen as a human... nor a person: they are a monster, a disease... a danger to society.

I had heard it was worse than they were reporting, sadly, apparently that was correct.
My deepest condolences to Anne and her family. You are in my prayers.

SOO Sad..i was really hoping she would recover. I hope the that did this gets caught very soon.

What a shame such a beautiful and talented young woman had to die this way. Normally things like this make me angry, of course, but in this case I'm really grieving. Once again ugly destroys beauty, goodness, and worth.

Why, oh why, are pieces of trash like this murderer allowed to roam our streets?

I have been following this since it first happened. I am saddened to hear she had succumbed to the injuries she received from this senseless attack. My thoughts and prayers are with her family through this difficult time.

I have faith that the coward who did this will be caught and will be punished to the highest extent of the law. Do they have the death penalty in Arkansas?

May she RIP, this is sad. LE keeps saying they thing it is random, but there was too much rage in the attack for me to believe that. If it was just a robbery, they just hit you to knock you out, take the purse and run. This was a deliberate attack, and the taking of the purse was likely just to make it appear to be a robbery. No mention of other items being stolen or sexual assualt, but they did mention stabbing at one point, is that still being mentioned? If so, beating AND stabbing proves it was a deliberate, rage induced attack, IMO. :mad:

Yes, they have the death penalty in Arkansas.

I 'm so saddened by this. She seemed like a wonderful girl. I was hoping for a full recovery :(

Thoughts and prayers for her family and loved ones.

This case saddens me beyond words. Such a senseless ending of a young, beautiful and promising woman.

I feel that her condition was probably worse than they were letting on, and they were giving positive reports to get the person who's responsible to let their guard down.....

My prayers and thoughts are with Anne's family.
RIP Anne

Oh so sad. I thought the increase in posts meant they had caught the suspect. Now I'm just at a loss for words.

May she rest in peace and I do hope that LE finds the monster (s) that did this to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back