Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the ultrasound photo post on her Facebook profile, AW said she was scared of doing it alone. Paired with her TikTok above, captioned “this is what you’re leaving behind”. I’m going to assume her husband was leaving; or had left her? JMO.
Interesting that was the first post about being pregnant that I can find, did she fake being pregnant to get him back and then realized she screwed up? I wonder at what point he got involved in the plan to kidnap and kill?

Interesting that was the first post about being pregnant that I can find, did she fake being pregnant to get him back and then realized she screwed up? I wonder at what point he got involved in the plan to kidnap and kill?
Yes I don’t understand this. How does he go from leaving her (I mean we don’t know of course) to kidnapping a pregnant woman with his wife?!!! JMO.

I assume she faked the pregnancy so he would return to her/stay with her, but I don't understand how he went from that to being part of it. Unless he found out after the fact and helped with hiding evidence/cleanup.
I am shocked at this because it just seemed too obvious given recent cases, and the amount of evidence left behind. I am so terribly sad to see this update.

Back to the fiance saying he wonders if "Lucy" offered Ashley money for the baby and Ashley said no, I wonder if they'd been approached by anyone for money for the baby? Maybe using a different online profile? Seeing how much they were begging for money, maybe Amber tried to offer money for the baby with a different profile and then when she was kidnapped he thought back to that?

It's so sad. I really thought that they might keep Ashley safe until she was closer to her delivery date.

Is this AW? I think it is. If so, she works with medical records, so she might have had access to ultrasound photos. She probably was going to try to falsify birth records.

I don't have SM accounts, so haven't seen her FB. Did she mention her occupation?

Back to the fiance saying he wonders if "Lucy" offered Ashley money for the baby and Ashley said no, I wonder if they'd been approached by anyone for money for the baby? Maybe using a different online profile? Seeing how much they were begging for money, maybe Amber tried to offer money for the baby with a different profile and then when she was kidnapped he thought back to that?

Perhaps Amber did try this avenue, and when it didn’t work she instead lured Ashley in with the Lucy profile, offerings of a job, baby clothes etc? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member