Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what P.D. has jurisdiction in Maysville AR? Would it be Benton P.D?
According to Wikipedia:
Maysville is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Benton County, Arkansas, United States. It is the westernmost settlement in the state of Arkansas.[3] Per the 2020 census, the population was 117.

Benton AR is also very small: In 2019 the population was estimated at 36,820.

It makes me wonder how well equipped the local police are to handle this.
Wow, that’s small.

my graduating class alone in HS had like 200 people, and I would call my town and library “small”.

it would be surprising though, in a town that small, if the sheriff didn’t know the librarian by name, as well as where (and maybe even when) to find them at their home.

they can’t possibly have a large staff or expansive hours. Might in fact be one of those places open from like 1-5 M-F.

interesting, a very small library located on main street in what appears to be the heart of the downtown area of Gravette. Parking spots appear to be in front of the storefronts. I cannot imagine two females coming in to make use of such a small library and going unnoticed by a librarian on duty. In doing a google street view pan around the library I am no longer confident that there will be any cctv from that area. :(
Same. Some pictures of the quaint tidy innards:

It looks like there is additional parking for the library in the back of the building, located next to Grand Savings Bank. There should definitely be footage of them meeting if they parked in the back.

edit: noticed more parking in front of building across the street

Attachments

• Gravette.png
    Gravette.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
It looks like there is additional parking for the library in the back of the building, located next to Grand Savings Bank. There should definitely be footage of them meeting if they parked in the back.

edit: noticed more parking in front of building across the street
Good score… at minimum, a bank’s got some permanence, and wouldn’t close in the blink of an eye/because of the pandemic.

Time to ask those in the area to pull their Ring Doorbell footage.
Probably a good idea to ask businesses in town, around the library, to preserve their surveillance footage from last Friday, too. A camera somewhere had to get a glimpse of Lucy and her tan truck.

Good find on the bank near the rear library parking lot, @Centaurus.

Anyone remember a little girl killed by her step uncle. Originally he said he left her at a gas station and everyone thought she had been abducted from there.

Just saying I hope there is independent evidence that this "Lucy" and whole trip for interview ect.. exists.

Hopefully by looking into her facebook account, emails, and texts, LE can shed more light on this and rule certain people out if needed.
I have good faith in the librarian… we are a very observant people, lol.

in a library of that size, she might even have overheard their conversation.

I think we are all looking at two possibilities here, neither of them good.

Lucy exists, and wanted a baby...

Lucy does not exist, and this narrative is an effort to mislead.

Either way, there is almost zero chance that anyone gets away with this. Communication records, phone data, and surveillance video should clear this up.

Right now I'm slightly leaning towards Lucy not existing, just based on law enforcement's handling of this. Hopefully we hear from them soon, and they give us a better idea as to what this is.

Either way, there is almost zero chance that anyone gets away with this. Communication records, phone data, and surveillance video should clear this up.

Right now I'm slightly leaning towards Lucy not existing, just based on law enforcement's handling of this. Hopefully we hear from them soon, and they give us a better idea as to what this is.
Agreed 100% and sadly neither option looks good for Ashley. It might be better if Lucy exists and Ashley convinced her that the baby needs some more time in the inside.

Right now I'm leaning towards Lucy not existing, just based on law enforcement's handling of this. Hopefully we hear from them soon, and they give us a better idea as to what this is.

I'm starting to lean that way too because if there was a legit kidnapping of a pregnant woman, LE would be getting descriptions of person and vehicle out ASAP.

I also just said read that preterm babies born at 31 weeks have a survival rate of 90-95%, but I'm unsure if that number is based on hospitalization and medical access to a specialized nursery.

Totally weird! I don't understand driving back to Maysville and being seen by the fiance. This one has me scratching my head.
She did not want to be seen. I think she wanted to make sure Ashley's phone pinged near the Handi Mart so when police do track location, it looks like she was dropped off. This makes the husband look more suspicious. "Lucy's" plan did not go as planned when Ashley's bf saw her and she had to improvise.

It's been over 48 hours. If there was surveillance (or a composite) of Lucy, surely we would have it by now, right?

It's been over 48 hours. If there was surveillance (or a composite) of Lucy, surely we would have it by now, right?
I just can't fathom it not being released as soon as possible. This just doesn't feel as urgent as it should be. Now that could be due to this particular LE organization, or it could be telling us something. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Why did I instantly get Savannah Greywind vibes?

i did too but another older case :(

do we know what time Ashley was picked up? If she was returning at 3pm, what did they do all day?! the fiancé doesn’t seem to say anything about how Ashly looked in the truck when it went by him? Strange.
Yeah... Not loving that myself.

No "I couldn't see Ashley"?

No "Ashley looked at me horrified, and I could see her gesturing at Lucy, pointing out the window at me, mouthing something like "what are you doing? This is our turnoff!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆