Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are on the subject of trucks (Lucy's truck) I have a totally random question: If you were listing vehicle info to police or to be distributed to the public and you were to say:

"GMC pickup tan color 98 model"
would that make sense?

98 would be the year, Make would be GMC and if you don't know the model, how would you possibly know the year?

Just very randomly asking in case someone were to give car info in that matter

Since we are on the subject of trucks (Lucy's truck) I have a totally random question: If you were listing vehicle info to police or to be distributed to the public and you were to say:

"GMC pickup tan color 98 model"
would that make sense?

98 would be the year, Make would be GMC and if you don't know the model, how would you possibly know the year?

Just very randomly asking in case someone were to give car info in that matter
I've never seen it done that way. I have a lot of gearheads in the family. If they didn't know something about a car, it was the year. If they didn't know the model (say Chevelle) the best they could do is guestimate a broader range of years (example 70s car)

On October 12 she said she was 24 weeks pregnant. Which doesn't make sense if she's 31 or 32 weeks now. Unless I'm missing something. Maybe it was a typo or a mix up, idk

He might not know precisely how far along she was and he said 31 because she went missing on Oct 31 and the number was in his head.

This case is becoming more and more confusing.

On 10/12/22, per public FB post, Ashley said she is 24 weeks pregnant. That means an approximate pregnancy date of late April 2022, but the due date (adding 16 weeks) would be early 2/2023.

She recently missed an important ultrasound appointment. The quick searching I've done shows that a second ultrasound is around Week 20-22.

Prenatal Care | Kaiser Permanente schedule has visits on Weeks 21-27, 28-31, and then 32.

Health Partners schedule lists visits on Week 24-28, then Week 32.

Can anyone guess what's going on? Is none of the info we have correct?

He might not know precisely how far along she was and he said 31 because she went missing on Oct 31 and the number was in his head.

On June 17 she said she was 12 weeks, which would match to her being 31-32 weeks now if my math is right. So idk what that other post of hers is about. Maybe just a preggo brain moment

<modsnip>

The search for 33-year-old Ashley Bush expanded Wednesday into Southern Missouri.

Willis said he tried to follow them but couldn’t keep up. He said the truck they were in was headed north on Highway 43 in Maysville. Bush’s phone was found in a ditch nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benton County investigators have been working around the clock to learn more to find the 33-year-old mother safe. While the sheriff’s office says they have followed several leads from the community and they have made “new developments,” they aren’t saying specifics yet due to the sensitivity of the ongoing investigation.
What is known is that authorities are searching the borders of Oklahoma and Missouri with what they say is a special interest in the southern part of Missouri.

Benton County investigators have been working around the clock to learn more to find the 33-year-old mother safe. While the sheriff’s office says they have followed several leads from the community and they have made “new developments,” they aren’t saying specifics yet due to the sensitivity of the ongoing investigation.
What is known is that authorities are searching the borders of Oklahoma and Missouri with what they say is a special interest in the southern part of Missouri.

In that video her fiancé says “she can literally pop at any time” because she is 32 weeks but measuring at 34 weeks.

There was a case here a few years back where a woman disappeared the day she was supposed to go to the hospital to have her baby. They found her a few days later and there was no pregnancy, just a mental health crisis. So that does happen, but I'm not sure how Lucy would fit in with that scenario.
Yes, it is weird but fairly common for women to fake pregnancies - I just witnessed one get outed publicly myself a few days ago. In my experience, however, it is usually women who want kids but have been unable to conceive naturally for one reason or another. I don't really get fake pregnancy vibes from Ashley, though. I'm pretty worried about her. One way or another, she needs help.

Last edited:
Why did I instantly get Savannah Greywind vibes?

Her murder haunts me. I was pregnant at the time with a similar due date and I really felt mortified after this happened.

So how comes there is not even a semi decent composite available? The fiance saw Lucy, the library staff most probably too, if they do not walk around the premises with their eyes tightly shut, and? Where is the composite?
Perhaps they met in the parking lot and never went in the Library. I did read a comment from a relative that said they were going through proper channels to work on a sketch but since it hasn't appeared anywhere it gives me pause.
Wondering if Ashley told Lucy she was 31 weeks pregnant. Does Lucy want a child of her own but can't have one? Only about 9 weeks -- give or take a week -- till Ashley's baby is due...
If you search her public posts in her mom group she was very candid about her situation.
I have been in the camp that feels this was an abduction for an infant since the beginning. We've seen these before and even though it sounds far fetched, it does indeed happen.
I'm not sure what to think now...
I'm still in that camp for the moment.

<modsnip - discusses off-limits source> There’s a (small) part of me that thinks maybe this is legit. <modsnip - no link from MSM sources to validate this statement> and Ashley decided to look for jobs from home to help out, g<modsnip - not in MSM> The fiancé seems desperate which leads me to believe if “Lucy” truly did offer to help (baby clothes, food, and a job) they would’ve taken that offer in a heartbeat regardless of the optics around safety.

I’m still sitting on the fence until more details come out but <modsnip - discussing off limit source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member