Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benton County Sheriff’s Office

View attachment 377266
View attachment 377267
**Missing Benton County Woman**

Ashley Bush
W/F D.O.B. 08/01/89
5'7" 210lbs
Red Hair and Blue Eyes
31 weeks pregnant

Ashley Bush was last seen in the passenger seat of and older model tan pickup truck on the afternoon of October 31, 2022 at the intersection of Hwy 72 and Hwy 43 in Maysville Arkansas.

The driver was a white woman in her 40’s with shoulder length brown hair who stated her name was “Lucy”.

Ashley met Lucy online when she was looking for a job working from home. Lucy picked her up that morning at the Handi-Mart in Maysville to take her to a job interview in Bentonville.

At approximately 3:00 pm, Ashley texted her ride to say she was in Gravette, on her way to Handi-Mart, so he could pick her up. Lucy and Ashley arrived at the intersection near Handi-Mart, turned north onto Hwy 43 and continued north. She has not been seen or heard from since.

She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans and black slip-on shoes. She is 31 weeks pregnant.

If you have any information please call Detective Susan Matthews at 479.271.1008 ext. 3639

Looking at the timeline, LE was already confronting the suspects before we saw the very first post on this thread. They were fast!

"On Nov. 1, detectives met with the Watermans who let them search the home and the tan-colored truck, matching the description of the one Bush was last seen in, according to prosecutors.
When detectives asked for Amber's phone, she told them that she had lost it. She also told investigators that she was the only person who had access to the tan-colored truck that was at the home.
When asked if she had known about Bush, Amber told detectives that she did not know her. When asked about "Lucy Barrows," Amber said that she previously had worked with her at Walmart but they were not close, according to court records.

Looking at the timeline, LE was already confronting the suspects before we saw the very first post on this thread. They were fast!

"On Nov. 1, detectives met with the Watermans who let them search the home and the tan-colored truck, matching the description of the one Bush was last seen in, according to prosecutors.
When detectives asked for Amber's phone, she told them that she had lost it. She also told investigators that she was the only person who had access to the tan-colored truck that was at the home.
When asked if she had known about Bush, Amber told detectives that she did not know her. When asked about "Lucy Barrows," Amber said that she previously had worked with her at Walmart but they were not close, according to court records.

How did they ever think they would get away with this?!

My heart is broken for Ashley and Valkyrie, Josh and the three children who lost their mom.

I'm also keeping AW's son in my thoughts. His life as he knows it is over. I hope he is with someone who is loving and caring and protecting him from the details of this story.

No, and I believe that's the reason they want the coroner to determine if the baby took a breath. My guess is they are doing this because if there is no breath, then there is no murder charge.

I could be wrong though. I tried briefly to google it and could not find anything.
I'd think thew state could argue, legally, that this poor baby was dead because she was cut from her mother's dead womb. So that should equal murder, imo.

If you kill the mother and the child is only 31 weeks, that is murder. :mad:

No, and I believe that's the reason they want the coroner to determine if the baby took a breath. My guess is they are doing this because if there is no breath, then there is no murder charge.

I could be wrong though. I tried briefly to google it and could not find anything.
I'd think thew state could argue, legally, that this poor baby was dead because she was cut from her mother's dead womb. So that should equal murder, imo.

If you kill the mother and the child is only 31 weeks, that is murder. :mad:

There is no way this woman believed that a 31 week baby would survive. I’m struggling to determine what other motive she had.
I am beginning to think the same thing. She gave birth previously, according to her Facebook. [And friends and family commented on the picture so it seems to be true. ]

Her motive seems to be twofold: keep her husband from leaving her, by telling him she was pregnant, but choose an unborn child that will be still born, so she doesn't have to actually raise the child.

This suspect is one of the most vile, cold hearted, worthless excuses for a human I have seen here.
It is absolutely horrible. Can anyone imagine the terror AB felt after she got in that pickup and realized her life was in danger. She probably begged for her life as she thought about her 3 young children at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member