GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This affidavit is incredibly graphic. I will not be tweeting any details from it. #ArronLewisTrial

Marielle Mohs

Is there anything new being brought up that wasn't in his 20 or so pages on his fb?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its so still. I can only imagine that courtroom right now. I am also glad that the prosecution is bringing it up. Takes the bombshell away from the defense.

Is there anything new being brought up that wasn't in his 20 or so pages on his fb?

I've been getting that question a lot. We don't know. A 3rd party uploaded it to FB for him. https://t.co/h7ijc2U9nc

Says page 7 is missing
They just started on the affidavit. I bet we don't see too many tweets during this part?

Crickets in twitterdom. Ugh. Will be interesting to hear the first hand accounts later of how people responded.

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Each juror has their own copy of the #AaronLewis affidavit as the prosecutor reads it aloud
11:34 AM - 14 Jan 2016

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 6m6 minutes ago
If you can't/don't want to read Lewis' affidavit, a summary: He says Carter met him & his wife for sex & she died during a sex act.

You could drive cement trucks through the holes in that Facebook story. I hope prosecutor is making jury aware, through inflection at least, those sketchy areas of the account.

And ...not to mention that Facebook fable doesn't match up with any of his other defense stories he has told from the I kidnapped her to it was an accident to we were dating...none of them synch up. This is where pros can /should be able to demonstrate all those discrepancies. He's such an easy perp to discredit. He does all the work for you! Just by opening his M&M mouth. (repeated alliteration, sorry, the image stuck with me)

Crickets in twitterdom. Ugh. Will be interesting to hear the first hand accounts later of how people responded.
So quiet I feel my heart thumping and the clock on the wall ticking. My phone is in shock without 10 tweet notifications going off!

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now21 seconds ago
PG-13 version of #ArronLewis affidavit: Met #BeverlyCarter on Craigslist, she had sex w Lewis and died during sex w Lewis' wife.

You could drive cement trucks through the holes in that Facebook story. I hope prosecutor is making jury aware, through inflection at least, those sketchy areas of the account.
Seriously. I don't see how they would have to work hard at making it clear this is a ridiculous story. I do wonder if they did meet off of Craigslist though. It's plausible to me. I would hate to think a mistake like that, thar lead to her death, tarnishes her reputation forever though. It breaks my heart. But the other part of me wonders why he has like 15 versions of what happened. It makes it hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth. If he told me his name is Aaron I wouldn't know what to believe.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Prosecution just completed reading the Arron Lewis affidavit. #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now57 seconds ago
Jury will now hear crystal lowery version of what happened and jury can compare to what they just heard from #ArronLewis
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Elicia Dover ‏@EliciaDover now24 seconds ago
Crystal Lowery, the wife of Arron Lewis is now taking the stand. #BeverlyCarter #CarterCase
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now33 seconds ago
Crystal Lowery, the wife of Arron Lewis is now taking the stand. #BeverlyCarter #CarterCase

Hang on to your pants, yall!!!! Its about to go down. Please, give this woman a moment of clarity that the best way to be done with this chapter of her life is to be honest and not protect Arron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member