GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u!!!! Finally someone answered my question...as even though i am not realtor i could not imagine him do a scam on that house....just didnt make sence to me at all....

I also think it was sexual attack...thought that from the begining as anything else just doesnt make sence...and she was very pretty lady...RIP Beverly

I thought it was his truck he wrecked, don't know why I thought that ... Or where we got the info it was a "stolen" car... Anybody?

I'm sure I read it was it was not his & the owner didn't want to be identified. There was even a picture of it posted with someone climbing out of it. I can't find it now. Maybe someone local could find out where it was towed & who the owner is. It looked black & had significant front end damage.

Hi, I am new here. This case struck a chord with me like no other, as I know it has a lot of people. I live in TN not that far from Memphis, and only a three hour or so drive to LR, and perhaps that is why, it has touched me so. Also, I am not that many years younger than Beverly and seeing her sweet smile and thinking of what she went through has just broken my heart, as it has for her family.

I apologize if this has been posted before but I was shocked, when I read this news report that detailed all of the prior arrests of Arron. Here is the news link here: http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2014/sep/30/suspect-arrested-realtor-missing-201409/?news-arkansas

I just can’t imagine how with prior convictions, even federal convictions that he was still able to be back out on the street. From looking at this timeline and by the own admission of AL that his first felony was in 1998, it appears to me that he has spent most of his life in and out of jail.

I know several have said that he is dumb. IMHO he is dumb like a fox. If you read his FB page, he seems a lot more educated in his grammar than a lot of folks these days. He also had to be smart to learn how to deactivate all of those store alarms. The super sad thing, is to me, as much as he spent time trying to figure out how to con people, he could have had a great job putting those talents to work.

Like others I can’t imagine how he got all of that cash so quickly right out of prison, unless someone was holding it or he had it hid somewhere.

Other things I don’t understand that I hope it is okay to mention.
Do we believe the gal that said she saw him with a taser and gun on the Monday before BC was kidnapped?
Several people have mentioned that he threatened them, and/or to rape their wives/girlfriends, since he has been released. One guy said he and another guy tried to break in his home even. Then the incident where the girl said he had held down her dog? Was he not arrested for any of these, or were the police never notified?
Why do you think there was no mention of his wife, at the presser, not even a question about her?
Why do you think they never had him in a bulletproof vest, as most murder suspects are?
And lastly, I never had the vibe of any suspicion toward her family, but in most all kidnapping cases they have the family to take a polygraph, was this ever mentioned?

I'm sure I read it was it was not his & the owner didn't want to be identified. There was even a picture of it posted with someone climbing out of it. I can't find it now. Maybe someone local could find out where it was towed & who the owner is. It looked black & had significant front end damage.

The picture of the wreck with the guy climbing out of the car was NOT the AL wreck. You can read about that accident on the FH FB page. AL didn't flip his car and that car rolled. A lot of people thought it was the AL wreck but that wreck happened later in the day. I have read just about everything I have seen on this case, and have not seen anything about the car he wrecked. I also found it odd that the type of car was not mentioned in the police report. I thought that was just standard procedure. MOO the LE must be holding back a great deal of info.

I am local. The picture you are referring to was not a picture of AL's wreck. It baffled me why anyone posted that as being the wreck. It was a wreck posted on FH the same day as everything else but was a wreck on Cantrell Road in Little Rock, miles away from the wreck AL had. I have been all over this since it happen (I have known Beverly and her family over 25 years) and haven't seen any pics of AL's wreck.

If he took a selfie with her phone then he had to have her phone on him when he crashed on sunday... if they found her body because of the ping on her phone it would be there where he left her body

I read the EMT's were working on AL when the police arrived at the scene. If the EMT's were working on him, wouldn't they have wiped up the blood to assess the extent of his injuries? Meaning, that he would be somewhat wiped up before the police arrived. Then if the police took the picture of him, he would not have had all the blood on him?

So now, I, too am sure that AL DID take his own picture before EMTs and the police arrived! jmo

MOO I have thought all along it was a selfie. I have never heard of LE taking a picture of someone like that and the picture looked like it was immediately after the accident. I think we may not find out about that for sure until the trial, with so many different theories.

They would have ordered her cell phone records on Friday more than likely. Im wondering since we had a weekend right there if they didnt get them until Monday from the phone company?

This triggered something that I wanted to mention yesterday. Going back to late Monday night/early Tuesday morning, I was watching local news here in the LR area because I couldn't sleep. We must remember that he was TWICE transported out to the jail. I want to create a timeline of this period, please...

At approx. 12:30 a.m., AL was transported from the PUCO Investigations Unit to the county jail for booking. It was at this time that reporters asked him about BC, and he replied, "Who? Who's that?" This was the time that he was cocky. He got into the back of the sheriff's cruiser and flashed the deuces peace sign to the cameras.

At approx. 4:00 a.m., AL was led back to the sheriff's cruiser to head back to the county jail. The cockiness was gone. He mentioned the things "they showed him", which certainly seems to be a reference to investigators showing him pictures of the shallow grave in Cabot. He mentioned the name of his "co-defendant, Tr****" (TM). He told the family he was "sorry". He said he did it because she "was a rich broker", and because "she was alone". There was no peace sign this time around. There was a blank stare of an animal caught in a trap with no way out.

I thought it was reported that they did not find her body until AFTER AL was booked in and charged at the jail. That was at 12:42 am and that is what it says here: "Shortly after he was booked, investigators obtained information that led them to a concrete company in the 12100 block of Hwy 5 in Cabot, Arkansas." http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/...nd-suspect-talks/17526/g0v9AYotpUOYJ0TGeZtU2w

MOO it told a lot to his life of crime to say "co-defendant" as that is not something most people would say. TM was not his co-defendant, as he had not been charged with anything. I also never made much of him referring to her as a broker. For all we know, they referred to her as that during his 12 hours of questioning.

He probably said because she was a rich broker on tv instead of rape her (because he probably did) so wife didnt hear. He doesnt seem to think past the moment so didnt think about it coming out in court anyway.

View attachment 60407

I don't see the arm extended. If you enlarge the pic...I see the reflection of a person in his eyes. Probably the person taking the pic.

My opinion about the selfie theory....

View attachment 60407

I don't see the arm extended. If you enlarge the pic...I see the reflection of a person in his eyes. Probably the person taking the pic.

My opinion about the selfie theory....

Exactly why I posted that. I *think* I know what I think I see, but also know that we aren't going to all see the same thing. And for the record, I *wanted* to see what you saw. ��

Not a selfie. You can pretty clearly see the officers head and how he is holding the phone/camera with arms extended at chest level.

There had to be something in the car/truck that tied him to her. Jewelry, clothing shoes something. Maybe even phone. It would have taken a while to backtrack through all the cell tower pings over the previous two days

It looks life selfie the way he is looking and also just picture of his face...why would police wanted to take picture of him like that anyway...jmo

That picture you are referring to might be the one on the FB Forbidden Hillcrest page, but it was NOT AL's crash, it was a different one altogether, just happened to be underneath the story about AL

Pulaski County authorities say Lewis was a person of interest before he was involved in a Sunday afternoon car accident. Following the accident, deputies took a picture of Lewis's facial injuries. Because of his injuries, he was taken to Baptist Health in Little Rock before the arrest warrant was issued by a judge.

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/arrest-warrant-issued-in-missing-realtor-case

I don't think anyone is doubting that this is what has been reported, just not sure it is what we all believe. LE has been known to tell stories, during the course of investigations. MOO I see both sides of the opinion but still have never heard of LE taking a picture before like that and I have many family members in LE and my husband was as well. He wasn't under arrest and if the meds were working on him, first thing would have been to take care of the blood. It is odd either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304