GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere in an earlier thread someone linked to their marriage certificate. I'll go back and try to find it. I don't know if that would be considered sleuthing her though.

Looks like she filed for divorce TODAY. http://pulaskiclerk.com/ I had to look it up with his name spelled AAron Lewis. But it's there.

In the filing she says his is in prison for Capital Murder and is a seven times felon which she didn't know when she married him. Been married since April.

Looks like she filed for divorce TODAY. http://pulaskiclerk.com/ I had to look it up with his name spelled AAron Lewis. But it's there.

In the filing she says his is in prison for Capital Murder and is a seven times felon which she didn't know when she married him. Been married since April.

Good find, beagle.....you rock!

She must not be paying a bit of attention...didn't he have all his legal issues out in the open on his FB?

I was re-watching the video of AL being put into the police car after Beverly was found and doesn't it look like he has scratches on his temple area? Or maybe those marks are from

View attachment 61382

Just occurred to me that perhaps he staged the wreck to provide an excuse for the scratches on his face. That sounds far-fetched to normal people, but I know someone who did something similar. Just a random thought I had.

Just occurred to me that perhaps he staged the wreck to provide an excuse for the scratches on his face. That sounds far-fetched to normal people, but I know someone who did something similar. Just a random thought I had.

I would think going out in the woods on a hike and intentionally scratching your face with branches would be easier and ensure that you got scratches whereas a car wreck might not scratch you at all.

BBM - they sure are milking that, aren't they? :laughing:

She must not be all ok either as she commented on his crazy superman video how much she loved it and cant wait for him to make another one like that....she was the one who was taping him..and if u see the video there is nothing there to like...and she is in her early 40 with a child so to like such a video where one risk their lifes like that and others lifes too, it say it all imo..

I don't think they are going to release any autopsy info or any other valuable info until the big hearing. It would be wiser for AL to not know what all they know.

He will know everything they have as it is required by the rules of discovery

She must not be all ok either as she commented on his crazy superman video how much she loved it and cant wait for him to make another one like that....she was the one who was taping him..and if u see the video there is nothing there to like...and she is in her early 40 with a child so to like such a video where one risk their lifes like that and others lifes too, it say it all imo..

...And she is a grown woman....middle aged, even. I would *kinda* (MAYBE) excuse that behavior from a very young adult or teen but not a grown woman with a teenage daughter of her own. :notgood:

Is there anywhere online they show the whole interview ? It was stated they talked with him for a whole hour, but the 3 segments I saw were only a few minutes each, if that.

Is there anywhere online they show the whole interview ? It was stated they talked with him for a whole hour, but the 3 segments I saw were only a few minutes each, if that.

I haven't seen it if there is. I wish they would release the full interview. But since they really weren't supposed to interview him, according to ADC, they probably won't show it anywhere. I believe the full interview may be used in his trial.

Just a Realtor detail to point out in terms of the abduction. When Carl Sr arrived at the house he said the front door was wide open. There is no professional Realtor anywhere of any decent caliber who leaves a listing without locking up, especially the front door. IMO there is no way in the world she left that listing willingly for any reason whatsoever. It's second nature. You do not leave a front door open. AL and his attnys may not have considered this when coming up with "she went willingly" story.

As for the divorce, (good find beaglbrd!) - CL of many names has had many marriages & divorces at early age. The string of married names is astounding, although most the unions were very short lived. Public record. The "L" name came from a more recent marriage that produced 2 kids. There was a "T" name from a Texas marriage that produced another child.

I would very much like to know who was and was not involved during the search period where reportedly hundreds were scouring the land looking for Beverly. This could be extremely valuable information if looking for a motive beyond robbery or sex crime.

And feel free to delete, mods, if I've broken any forum rules here! I think I'm getting the hang of it. ;)

To those on the Hannah Graham case go to the Search thread upstairs (not SAR downstairs). And there will be a presser at 530 ET

And just to add to that thought... (the open door thing is bugging me!)... What kind of scenario would there be wherein someone would NOT shut the door on the way out? If it were just the two of them, that means none of the four hands were available to shut the door. Even from a kidnapper / criminal point of view, a wide open front door would be a glaring red flag to neighbors who might be piqued to investigate further, and sooner than had it been shut. So it would appear his hands were both occupied, and hers - not free. Or the other scenario would be a super rushed exit to the waiting vehicle under threat of injury. Speculating what makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23