GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. That's why when NoJustice posted that CL went to the hospital, I asked her what happened next. Because it is my understanding that he left the hospital then stole the dump truck. CL had to have taken him there if she is the one who picked him up from the hospital. Right?!
NoJustice please share what she told you about the hospital and after.
I am trying to catch up on the posts, but wanted to say this was the theory I had heard too, minus CL going to the hospital. I thought it was said that the plant where the dump truck came from was very close, like in walking distance to the hospital. I just assumed he knew that and that was why he asked to be taken to that specific hospital, as was reported.

Would not be the first time or the last that LE rushed to an arrest due to publicity of the case. Not suggesting they did, just stating IMO.

This is true. I would hope they know what a are doing. I keep going back to Casey Anthony. I thought there was no chance in hell she would ever go free and I remember the jurors saying, for what she was charged with and the way the charges read, they couldn't convict her. I would have to go back and read the exact charges but I know that was the issue.

AL statement when asked "Why Beverly Carter" that she was a rich Realtor leaves the impression that she was the target. But again, this came out of AL mouth. It would be interesting to know if who ever made that call specifically requested her. But we probably wont know that answer until court.

I'm totally confused, so please explain if you want.
You stated she was gone away all weekend, then said she wasn't home when he wrecked his car (which was on Sun.), but said she went to the hospital on Sun. Plus was questioned for 8 hours on Sun? Sorry for my confusion, but being away all weekend to me usually means Fri. P.M. to Sunday P.M.

So sad the daughter was frightened and her dogs were adopted out. Sad she had to be drug through that drama.

That part sounds very fishy. Not directing that at nojusticenusa, but how could a dog have possibly been adopted out in that short of a time? If they were not arresting her at that time, then why in the world would they have taken the dogs anyway? Just thinking out loud...

A referral is arranged beforehand, sometimes weeks ahead of the appointment. There is a paper trail and the buyers or sellers that are the clients are always told who will be taking care of them. The agent referring the clients to another realtor has to first ask the clients if they would work with that agent. There are no last minute surprises, where one agent is substituted for another.

Might be a semantics problem here -wherein a non-Realtor used the term "referral" when BC may have just been doing a showing for a co-worker who wasn't available. I'm a Realtor in a large urban area, different perhaps, but we often have agent friends fill in for last minute needs in a pinch, as a favor, not intending to split the client. I'm not sure where the referral term originated in this story however...if it was from BCs husband --or her office, in which case I'd be inclined to think it was an actual referred client.

A big question is would anyone that got referred have accomplished this plan or was she specifically targeted as part of the plan?

Something else to consider is there is something called secondary transfer DNA. Example: In secondary transfer, there is no direct contact between a person and an object. It is instead transferred through an intermediary. This could be another person or another object. An example expanding upon the same knife example as above is as follows: Person A shakes Person B's hand. Person B touches the handle of a knife. Secondary transfer theory would allow that Person A's DNA could be transferred first to Person B's hand and second to the knife handle. This would mean that even though Person A never actually touched the knife handle, his DNA could be present on it.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/needs-tags-columns/transfer-theory-forensic-dna-a

They did live in same home and drive same vehicles. It's possible that her DNA could have got on BC from BC being in AL's car in passenger seat???? Obviously this is speculation.
I wonder if he used her phone to make the appointment. I have heard different theories discussed about who made the appointment. Seems like it was said to be a male, but I could be wrong.

Playing video games? *facepalm* Sheesh, wonder where BC was and why the texts to CC came in from Beverly's phone after 1a.m.?

He was a huge gamer. I don't know why but the police didn't take down his YouTube videos for the steveoh29 account where he tells people how to steal things. In at least one of the video's you can see his large screen tv and all his gaming equipment. Probably he was playing games and contacting women on POF. What a creep.

Definitely no cameras in Scott, AR. NOt sure about Cabot but doubtful. Maybe on freeway if that route was taken. Personally I think if AL killed her he did it then went home, cleaned up and played video games as if nothing was wrong.

Temp custody change happened on 10/21 but may not have been known on paper until later when something was filed or when LE found out. She was arrested the following week. so maybe the flight risk would be enough for a warrant. I know she was not staying at her house much so maybe LE was watching. She was selling everything in the house trying to get rent money to keep roof over her head. Maybe to LE this appeared to be someone selling everything to get money to flee. May be enough for a warrant.

Do you know how she was supporting herself before she hooked up with AL? I know you said she lived in the home first.

Do you know how she was supporting herself before she hooked up with AL? I know you said she lived in the home first.

She had a full time job. AL talked her into quitting it when she went back to nursing school. Said he would support her.

OT but being new here ...does anyone know if your posts go missing - does that just mean they've been deemed inappropriate? Are you notified in any way about why - or do you just look for missing posts and try to surmise? Thanks.

Discussing rumor is not allowed. CL's children are not to be discussed either. They are minors and not discussable.

:tyou:

A referral can come from anybody, realtors from other cities or states, even satisfied past clients. There is paperwork associated with sending someone a referral, if two realtors are involved so that the other agent gets paid a portion of commission.
It is unlikely that an agent in Beverly's office would have given Beverly a referral, unless perhaps he/she did not specialize in homes. A commercial agent, for example, wouldn't know residential real estate as well and wouldn't be comfortable or knowledgeable.
A realtor from another city or state or province would need someone competent, like Beverly, that wouldn't lose the business. Sometimes you have to be the buying couple's best friend for the time they are in town, so they don't stray. Referrals are always appreciated and agents tend to treat those people very well. Agents always love referrals, ... the hardest thing in real estate is finding the clients.

Do we know for sure that it was a referral, or was that what Beverly's husband thought she said?
That part does make me go hmmmm.
The whole thing about that is not clear to me. I mean the home was not even a home that was listed with BC's agency. You would think if BC was the target that they would have called on one of her specific listings. Very confusing.

OT but being new here ...does anyone know if your posts go missing - does that just mean they've been deemed inappropriate? Are you notified in any way about why - or do you just look for missing posts and try to surmise? Thanks.

Hi ConnectZDots :)

Generally if posts are missing it is because it is against our terms. We do try to pm when we can to let you know why though, but if you do have any questions please let us know. We are happy to help.

Ima

Hi ConnectZDots :)

Generally if posts are missing it is because it is against our terms. We do try to pm when we can to let you know why though, but if you do have any questions please let us know. We are happy to help.

Ima

Ok thanks, I'm new! I was just replying to nojustices comment about the age differences so didn't know that was a problem. Learning!

The whole thing about that is not clear to me. I mean the home was not even a home that was listed with BC's agency. You would think if BC was the target that they would have called on one of her specific listings. Very confusing.

Her current listings might not have been vacant homes where you are guaranteed no people, no dogs, etc. just thinking out loud too. :)

I am trying to catch up on the posts, but wanted to say this was the theory I had heard too, minus CL going to the hospital. I thought it was said that the plant where the dump truck came from was very close, like in walking distance to the hospital. I just assumed he knew that and that was why he asked to be taken to that specific hospital, as was reported.

You may be thinking of the person (people?) that assumed the truck was stolen from the job site of an ongoing construction project at the 430/630 junction, which is in easy walking distance from Baptist.

Do we know for 100% certain that the truck was taken from the Alexander site?

I just thought of a reason they may have arrested CL. What if her fingerprints was in the vacant house? That would place her there also.

I just thought of a reason they may have arrested CL. What if her fingerprints was in the vacant house? That would place her there also.

I don't think LE has released anything about fingerprints of anyone. I don't think CL was ever at the vacant home. No mention was ever made of a woman being seen there. Plus would it take a month to get fingerprints back? I wouldn't think so but I have no clue how that works.

Right. Or video footage. There are probably some businesses that have video surveillance, even if locals aren't fully aware of it.

I will say this--- I watched a First 48 lately that was in New Orleans (PS_ we have the best ones that take up a full hour, our crime is so intense!!). A murder was very clearly committed by this one suspect. After lots of information and evidence gathering, the police officer went to the judge to get a warrant. It was denied and he was devastated. He had so much on this guy and still needed more. He eventually got a witness, which then secured an arrest warrant. The reason I bring this up is that the police do not get warrants to make someone talk. They bring them in for questioning. They put some heat on them. They arrest them on a lesser charge. They aren't able to arrest and charge them for kidnapping and capital murder without some seeeeeriously incriminating evidence. I think they have taken their time to get it right, which is why arrests were not immediate. I feel like I need to follow the police on this one. It is not only the police who believed they had enough to arrest and convict, but also a judge. I think we will all be surprised at the amount of evidence and the details of what actually happened in this case. I think there is much, much, much more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member