GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this bleepity-bleep, is intimating that he met Beverly on a dating site, or other hook-up medium. They met for sex, and she died in the course of that act. He of course, didn't know what to do so he buried her body in a panic moment. He is a seven time felon you know ...

Oh my goodness, this guy is a piece of work. I think he is fabricating a story based on what he thinks the forensic evidence shows. Unbelievable!!!

I mean if you are going to lie, heck make it more believable than this. So, there was an empty house, where they could have hooked up, but she left her caddy and her purse, and got in his little car and went to a concrete plant behind a doughnut shop to get it on. How incredible is that wild tale.

Does anyone else think maybe the craigslist ad? It was a heck of a coincidence. Someone pretty local with a realtor fetish who wants to play it out in an empty house? I mean... I'm no expert but that can't be a very common personals ad??

Plus the sealing of all the details in the case..and Carl Jr's response to this interview kinda seemed like he felt defeated. Something about he's alright and that drama being played out in public. I dunno. I always felt like we hadn't even heard half of this craziness!

So he brings up being a 7 time felon in his interview? He is so proud of that, isn't he?

BTW, I think he is either going to imply that they were meeting up for sexual reasons, OR he will imply that they met up because she was hiring him to do a "dirty" job and something went wrong. Neither scenario is plausible IMO.

Does anyone else think maybe the craigslist ad? It was a heck of a coincidence. Someone pretty local with a realtor fetish who wants to play it out in an empty house? I mean... I'm no expert but that can't be a very common personals ad??

I thought that someone had mention in an earlier thread that they found the person that posted the craigslist ad and it was not AL, but I could be wrong. Anyone else remember?

I thought that someone had mention in an earlier thread that they found the person that posted the craigslist ad and it was not AL, but I could be wrong. Anyone else remember?
Yeah I heard that too (it was a random persons facebook comment on a BC thread on a news page) but that's the problem. Someone says they heard such and such and it gets repeated but at the end of the day we didn't hear it from the detectives or news.

Just way too much coincidence for me.

Let him keep right on talking! It will all be admissible in court. The more he says, the more he's locking himself into a story that won't fit the evidence.

IMO, this bleepity-bleep, is intimating that he met Beverly on a dating site, or other hook-up medium. They met for sex, and she died in the course of that act. He of course, didn't know what to do so he buried her body in a panic moment. He is a seven time felon you know ...

Oh my goodness, this guy is a piece of work. I think he is fabricating a story based on what he thinks the forensic evidence shows. Unbelievable!!!

Disgusting .

I agree with you that a lot of people are in denial about what their loved ones can be capable of, but I don’t get that vibe at all with BC. For one thing, everything she did outside of work was with family. Family was her whole world, the very reason she worked, so that she could afford to do all the things that they loved to do. A woman that is going to have an affair isn’t going to tell her husband where she is.

There is so much that we just don’t know about this. I will admit that I see AL as a looser, a felon and all sorts of other bad things that I shouldn’t post but I don’t get the killer vibe. I guess I mean, I don’t think he started out to kill her, but I am sure she fought him and that is probably when he ended up killing her. I still can’t pinpoint what his actual motive was and how is he going to excuse the fact that people saw his car backed in. I don’t think she was just sitting by him in the passenger seat, when he drove off.

You have to wonder how much news he has seen, I mean it used to be that jails and prisons wouldn’t let you watch news channels, so that the inmates couldn’t see news that might be about their cases. Same thing for the newspapers, they would only be given certain sections. So, I wonder if he has heard all of this about what has been said, strictly through his attorney or if he has been calling someone.

I sincerely hope he didn’t fake another accident, to be taken to the same hospital where his ex-wife worked, like before.

I finally was able to get the video to pull up and watched it. He says it was an accident and he panicked. Of course, I don’t believe him but it does make me wonder if this means she wasn’t shot, because it would be hard to say that was accidental, but I guess he can spin anything the way he wants. Another thing that is odd to me is that he would have buried her phone with her. So he didn’t bury her until after 1 am when those texts were sent to Carl. What a bizarre story he is telling it seems.

Totally bizarre! Fence Sitter does make some valid points, because people do get involved in some crazy things, but everything this guy says just rings false with me.

First, if *any* part of his story were true, why would he initially claim she was targeted because she was a woman who worked alone and that she was a rich broker? And why mention a "co-defendent"?

Second, for sake of arguement, let's say he's being truthful when he insinuates that she willingly went with him. No way she's leaving the house unlocked or leaving her purse behind. Plus, if he's trying to say they met for sex, why leave the house and go to a concrete plant, for petes sake!

He's full of it.

Edit : you know, we are all just assuming that he's said they were meeting for sex, but the thought just crossed my mind....wonder if he's going to say it was a drug deal gone bad? Or that she OD'd or something? That would make way more sense than a sex thing...because, ewwww! Has he looked in the mirror lately?

I guess the drugs have worn off now. Time to start formulating a story that will match the DNA evidence.

Sounds as though his lawyer is helping to formulate a story full of sex and betrayal, and of course Aaron is just an innocent victim in all of it.

Jodi Arias playbook...........part 2

Totally bizarre! Fence Sitter does make some valid points, because people do get involved in some crazy things, but everything this guy says just rings false with me.

First, if *any* part of his story were true, why would he initially claim she was targeted because she was a woman who worked alone and that she was a rich broker? And why mention a "co-defendent"?

Second, for sake of arguement, let's say he's being truthful when he insinuates that she willingly went with him. No way she's leaving the house unlocked or leaving her purse behind. Plus, if he's trying to say they met for sex, why leave the house and go to a concrete plant, for petes sake!

He's full of it.

Edit : you know, we are all just assuming that he's said they were meeting for sex, but the thought just crossed my mind....wonder if he's going to say it was a drug deal gone bad? Or that she OD'd or something? That would make way more sense than a sex thing...because, ewwww! Has he looked in the mirror lately?
Yep! I also wondered if he might mention the meeting was something to do with drugs. I guess we just wait for the rest of the video and more information.

Yes, that Craigslist ad was not him according to people who contacted law enforcement. This info came from friends of mine who interacted with the Craigslist ad person and law enforcement was in the know.

Thieves are notorious and prolific liars. Period. How do you know AL is lying? His lips are moving. Disgusting piece of filth.

I carry pepper spray. It is handy and quick and hopefully would at least give me a few minutes to bolt. Nothing is foolproof, but having a plan is a good idea.

At one point I carried dog mace. But we have to realize it takes time to deploy these devices, and unless you do it every day, you aren't that smooth at it. I took a self defence course for women and the top cop (male) stressed that reaction time is an issue when you are caught by surprise.

AL is toast in Arkanasas.. maybe that gag order will help keep his mouth shut. His trail will probably be held in a different state.. or different city since he is already incriminating himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304