GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her ex hubs is Kyle Lowery on FB and he shared that before AL was a suspect. I just assumed maybe he did that because he had previously lived in that area.

All I see is a share of an article AFTER AL's arrest on Sept. 29th. (??)

BBM

That is definitely a possibility......even if she occasionally went back to her ex boyfriend's. (In reality, we don't know for sure if she was even staying at her ex-boyfriend's or spending any or all of her time there. All we know is she SAYS she was spending her time there.) If kidnapping for ransom was the objective I could see CL not wanting to leave her husband alone to babysit an attractive, successful woman....especially with his track record.

You bring up a good point. Do we know if it has been confirmed by LE that she was staying with the ex and was she there on a continual basis? Perhaps she wasn't and that is why the ex is mad. The thought occurs to me that perhaps that is why he was angry, not because he became involved in defending an innocent person but rather because he became involved in trying to cover her *advertiser censored**. That also could have contributed to her being arrested, if her alibi didn't quite check out, KWIM?

BBM

That is definitely a possibility......even if she occasionally went back to her ex boyfriend's. (In reality, we don't know for sure if she was even staying at her ex-boyfriend's or spending any or all of her time there. All we know is she SAYS she was spending her time there.) If kidnapping for ransom was the objective I could see CL not wanting to leave her husband alone to babysit an attractive, successful woman....especially with his track record.

You know, thinking about it, he could be so angry because he is put in a position to either have to lie for her or give information that will likely keep her in jail away from her child forever! I can't imagine he would be so mad if she was innocent and was staying here. He would likely feel relieved that he was a solid alibi, no matter how uncomfortable it might be. He just might be the link that gave them more solid information. Hhhmmm!!

Haaaaaaaa brain waves are equal all over the place right now! Must be onto something! ;)

I respect your opinion @Shae1980 but I respectfully point out that you can't honestly know for sure what the gym owner knows about personal lives now can you? I have verified by 4 reliable sources the information I reported on the gym. One of those sources was the gym owner. I have no reason to doubt my sources and everything they told me matches what CL told me in regards to the gym. @sherlockjones seems to agree with me so there is another independent source who has also verified and checked out the story and agrees what I reported in other thread to be correct. Please give us your information that disputes the facts I have stated. Please don't just state that my information is from CL (therefore implying it's not correct). Give us bare bones facts that dispute what I have reported and how you have a better source than the 4 or more sources that I have, including the gym owner. I mean no disrespect. Just curious why you keep going back to this yet have provided nothing to dispute what I have reported. If you have information please share. I'm interested.
Nobody has the facts really. This whole case lacks VERIFIED facts (ex from law enforcement). And even those turned out to be bs like the whole we aren't looking at anyone else, he acted alone etc etc. I think they always knew.

Anyway, like it or not she was correct to point out your source is CL. She may not have the answers but she can think critically. I don't believe nothing until... really hardly ever. I think we will get answers but it will be a while..

You bring up a good point. Do we know if it has been confirmed by LE that she was staying with the ex and was she there on a continual basis? Perhaps she wasn't and that is why the ex is mad. The thought occurs to me that perhaps that is why he was angry, not because he became involved in defending an innocent person but rather because he became involved in trying to cover her *advertiser censored**. That also could have contributed to her being arrested, if her alibi didn't quite check out, KWIM?

BBM

Exactly! All evidence is sealed...which I assume to include all interviews with witnesses regarding alibis, etc. We don't know if she was there or if LE confirmed that she was there. As far as him being upset and why....your scenario is also a good possibility.

MOO, I don't think we should discount a theory or stop discussing a possibility simply because it is CL's story that it didn't happen or it happened differently.

You know, thinking about it, he could be so angry because he is put in a position to either have to lie for her or give information that will likely keep her in jail away from her child forever! I can't imagine he would be so mad if she was innocent and was staying here. He would likely feel relieved that he was a solid alibi, no matter how uncomfortable it might be. He just might be the link that gave them more solid information. Hhhmmm!!
Even if she is innocent I can see him being mad. I would be as well. Who would want to be questioned by LE for any reason regarding something like this.

Even if she is innocent I can see him be mad. I would be as well. Who would want to be questioned by LE for any reason regarding something like this.

I wouldn't be overjoyed, but if I knew I just kept someone I cared about safe from going down for something they didn't do, I would do it 10 million times! I would feel so relieved that I could solidly say she was there and we were taking selfies and posting them, so the time frame is definite. Or whatever! In Carlesha's case right now, we were discussing how lucky it was that the video captured it all or her boyfriend would be getting endlessly questioned. Similar situation! If he was her actual alibi, it would be a "I am sooo glad you were here and I can vouch for you! Otherwise, they would be looking at you, too!"

You would be mad to be available to prove your friend's innocence? If she had no idea that coming to your house was going to put you in the mix? If she had no idea she was going to be in the mix? If she had no idea that there was any mix going on anywhere in her world? There are so many things I want to say, but I will refrain so I don't get snipped for being snarky.

Nobody has the facts really. This whole case lacks VERIFIED facts (ex from law enforcement). And even those turned out to be bs like the whole we aren't looking at anyone else, he acted alone etc etc. I think they always knew.

Anyway, like it or not she was correct to point out your source is CL. She may not have the answers but she can think critically. I don't believe nothing until... really hardly ever. I think we will get answers but it will be a while..
Again, this is wrong. NJ stated many times that she did NOT just accept CLs word. She interviewed neighbors. She talked to people in the know at the gym, even ones interviewed by LE. Never once has she said she just believed CL without investigation.

I wouldn't be overjoyed, but if I knew I just kept someone I cared about safe from going down for something they didn't do, I would do it 10 million times! I would feel so relieved that I could solidly say she was there and we were taking selfies and posting them, so the time frame is definite. Or whatever! In Carlesha's case right now, we were discussing how lucky it was that the video captured it all or her boyfriend would be getting endlessly questioned. Similar situation! If he was her actual alibi, it would be a "I am sooo glad you were here and I can vouch for you! Otherwise, they would be looking at you, too!"

You would be mad to be available to prove your friend's innocence? If she had no idea that coming to your house was going to put you in the mix? If she had no idea she was going to be in the mix? If she had no idea that there was any mix going on anywhere in her world? There are so many things I want to say, but I will refrain so I don't get snipped for being snarky.
I would be happy if I could help. I still would not be at a all pleased about having my name brought into any LE investigation. Especially one like this. I am sure if she was at his house that LE searched his place too. LE does not come in and search a place and then clean it up. It is ransacked. My family background is all LE and judicial system. Even if he believes her innocence, which btw she is supposed to be until proven otherwise, he is now associated with someone charged with capital murder. That could cause him problems in a lot of areas.

She was there for sure. I verified and so did LE. He was one bringing her to her house to pick up clothes during that time. Even the neighbors made statements to me about seeing him bring her there and questioning who he was.

I would be happy if I could help. I still would not be at a all pleased about having my name brought into any LE investigation. Especially one like this. I am sure if she was at his house that LE searched his place too. LE does not come in and search a place and then clean it up. It is ransacked. My family background is all LE and judicial system. Even if he believes her innocence, which btw she is supposed to be until proven otherwise, he is now associated with someone charged with capital murder. That could cause him problems in a lot of areas.

Speaking of her house. My friend was able to get CL's car back today and her house keys. She said the car and house are trashed.

Speaking of her house. My friend was able to get CL's car back today and her house keys. She said the car and house are trashed.

I bet. That is why I bet the friend would not be too happy. He could loose his job. If he has kids and an ex found out, he had a woman charged with capital murder in his home that could cause problems and many other areas in his life. Sure he is just being a good friend but we live in a society that is guilty by association.

She was there for sure. I verified and so did LE. He was one bringing her to her house to pick up clothes during that time. Even the neighbors made statements to me about seeing him bring her there and questioning who he was.

Thanks for confirming that. Every time I think maybe there might be a hole in her story, you say it has been verified. I can certainly see why you are supporting CL but looking for information. I am confused myself and I don't know the players. But knowing what you know, if all of these things really are verified by outside sources, it would be hard to imagine guilt. It will be interesting to see what LE has.

Thanks for confirming that. Every time I think maybe there might be a hole in her story, you say it has been verified. I can certainly see why you are supporting CL but looking for information. I am confused myself and I don't know the players. But knowing what you know, if all of these things really are verified by outside sources, it would be hard to imagine guilt. It will be interesting to see what LE has.
I wonder what they think CL motive would be. Not hard to see what AL would be but her a woman with no record, to jump from that to capital murder.

I wonder what they think CL motive would be. Not hard to see what AL would be but her a woman with no record, to jump from that to capital murder.

I really keep thinking drugs but nojusticenusa has said that isn't likely at all. I have also considered the whole angle of control by AL, either he "made" her do something or she went along for the ride Bonnie and Clyde style but since she had been planning on leaving for a while I don't see that either. For me, it all really comes down to the evidence and we don't even know what that is at this point so we have nothing IMO.

Again, this is wrong. NJ stated many times that she did NOT just accept CLs word. She interviewed neighbors. She talked to people in the know at the gym, even ones interviewed by LE. Never once has she said she just believed CL without investigation.

Well, NoJustice has said several times that she is taking CL's word on a lot of things she said occurred simply because she believes her. It is absolutely in her right to do so. It is also within our right (and probably makes us better sleuths in doing so) to not take something as a verified fact just because a friend of CL's said so or "talks to people in the know" about something. LE is trained to ask questions and tell when someone is telling the truth vs. lying. No one is obligated to tell CL's friend the truth or even answer her questions when asked. I tend to fall back on the rules here on this forum...meaning if it is in court documents or comes from LE I believe it to be true. If it is gossip or here say or a rumor or someone in the know told someone's friend, I treat is as unverified (until verified by LE or in a court document....or I see it with my own eyes.) Just my 2 cents.

Why wasn't she driving her car to pick up clothes? Thanks in advance!

Interesting. So her car was searched. Her house was searched. Her underwear was taken. BC's phone was found in CL's possession (or at least in her house, within her belongings.) Anything else you can share with us that was on that long list of things taken out of her house by LE? Thanks for your insight.

Testing. Am I blocked from posting? I just want to be able to dig deep into a situation that resulted in murder and then discuss it with other logical minded adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member