GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of a public defender handling civil cases. So I would imagine her original attorney would handle all of those. Custody and divorce issues.

CL >> The Transport order entered on the 27th of January, 2015 is hereby rescinded. Signed by and entered today by the Judge...

CL >> The Transport order entered on the 27th of January, 2015 is hereby rescinded. Signed by and entered today by the Judge...

Well, isn't that special. I just hope all of this was decided before the other party actually left home and started the trip to Little Rock.

Little side note that is kinda weird interesting... Judge that signed the transport order on Jan 27, 2015 and rescinded on Feb 11 2015... Judge W. Michael Reif
shows. **Disclaimer have no idea why or what that means

* Hon. W. Michael Reif Placed on Inactive status indefinitely, by Commission on 1/21/15. https://courts.arkansas.gov/directories/certified-mediators/mr-michael-reif

Could be due to name? Just odd to me.. in ref to the inactive status, Jan 21, 2015 Yes the link has Hon Collins Kilgore, he retired and Reif won the Judge seat in the last General Election. Kilgore is who signed the emerg chg of custody.

Judge Name: Hon. W. Mike Reif
Circuit: Sixth Judicial Circuit.
Judicial Division: Division 13
https://courts.arkansas.gov/directories/circuit-judges/hon-collins-kilgore

Deleted texts and photos: Are they really gone?
Posted: Feb 12, 2015 9:20 PM CST
Updated: Feb 12, 2015 10:00 PM CST

“Even though they don't show the text of the pictures you took or any incriminating evidence or whatever, even though they're deleted you can still mount it as a USB device and dig through it, the actual drive itself and find things that are still there that have been deleted that don't show whenever you pull up the text, or photo stream or what not,” said The iPhone Guys store owner, Jason Helms.

For security purposes, Helms wouldn't reveal the software he uses to recover deleted data, but he did show us how it works. Within just minutes, Helms can pull up that deleted text and even pictures.

“You can get my deleted voicemails, call history, we can get contacts, messages with attachments, camera roll, photo stream, app photos, app videos,” added Helms. “If they have an Instagram you can yank all that, even if it's been deleted even taken off their wall.”

It's using this type of technology that just last week Jacksonville Police were able to arrest Whitney Walton. According to a police report, authorities warned Walton that if they discovered she was in contact with either Demetrick Lerae Peterson or Terry Lerae Peterson, both had serious felony warrants including aggravated robbery, and assisted them in avoiding arrest she would be arrested and charged.

One of the suspects handed over his cellphone to police who then pulled the data and found that she reportedly assisted one of them.

http://www.katv.com/story/28099336/deleted-texts-and-photos-are-they-really-gone

Deleted texts and photos: Are they really gone?
Posted: Feb 12, 2015 9:20 PM CST
Updated: Feb 12, 2015 10:00 PM CST

“Even though they don't show the text of the pictures you took or any incriminating evidence or whatever, even though they're deleted you can still mount it as a USB device and dig through it, the actual drive itself and find things that are still there that have been deleted that don't show whenever you pull up the text, or photo stream or what not,” said The iPhone Guys store owner, Jason Helms.

For security purposes, Helms wouldn't reveal the software he uses to recover deleted data, but he did show us how it works. Within just minutes, Helms can pull up that deleted text and even pictures.

“You can get my deleted voicemails, call history, we can get contacts, messages with attachments, camera roll, photo stream, app photos, app videos,” added Helms. “If they have an Instagram you can yank all that, even if it's been deleted even taken off their wall.”

It's using this type of technology that just last week Jacksonville Police were able to arrest Whitney Walton. According to a police report, authorities warned Walton that if they discovered she was in contact with either Demetrick Lerae Peterson or Terry Lerae Peterson, both had serious felony warrants including aggravated robbery, and assisted them in avoiding arrest she would be arrested and charged.

One of the suspects handed over his cellphone to police who then pulled the data and found that she reportedly assisted one of them.

http://www.katv.com/story/28099336/deleted-texts-and-photos-are-they-really-gone

Even tho this article shows how to supposedly delete from device, they have technology to still pull the info. LOL

No telling what the "deleted" text messages from CL phone contained...

If you own an iPhone, go to Settings > About > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostic & Usage Data.

Click on any report.

You'd be amazed how much information your smartphone collects, shares with app developers & carriers, and also remembers by storing it.

On Android smartphones, it may be more apparent. Every time you install an app, you have to give permission for the app to harvest, collect & report all kinds of information about your usage, other apps, contacts, photos, etc.

JMA - Pay attention to who you are allowing to collect what info.

I have been trying to follow this case, although I hardly ever post. I just wanted to say that tonight (Friday, 2/13) there was an episode of "20/20" news show entitled "Real Estate Roullette". I only saw the last half of it, but sweet Beverly was mentioned. I think the show had many different real estate problems and stories, but it did highlight how unsafe it can be for a realtor. I would imagine it can be watched on the internet after tonight. I apologize if I am not supposed to put this link, but here is the link to abc:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

When you think of the safety factor, I always think first meeting type of thing. However, I saw a news report the other day, and this realtor was on her third showing with this gentleman and she started to get a bad vibe. Sure enough she started running and he chased her. Thankfully she was screaming loud enough that a car passing by heard her and came to her rescue. You just always need to be on guard.

it was I had to burn a few vacation days just in case but at least I didn't have to drive all the way toLittle Rock

Someone asked me (I don't remember who) if I could confirm or deny CL alibi for being in school that night. Wile I was not there and the only eye witness I trust was not there either. I assume even with a gag order someone from the school would have leaked to the media something to the effect of "She is my lab partner and she was not there" for this reason alone I tend to accept that she was at school at the time of the abduction.

Thanks for your input TKL. I also tend to believe that if she had not been at class, it would be more widely known. Someone would have talked, if even on FB. I never saw one person saying anything like "my cousin's friend's mother-in-law has a neighbor who has a friend that goes to school with her and she wasn't there" type of post. :p

We'll see how it all turns out, but I'm still going with the theory that she may have made the call to set up the appointment at AL's request (for whatever reason....who knows what scheme he had planned or what he told CL) and then after the crime (but which crime? The abduction? The murder?), instead of calling the police, she assisted him in some way.

Lots and lots of blanks to fill in.

Checking in. Have been reading along with all your posts, real life keeping me too busy.

When is the next court date?

If I were a betting person... I bet the 26th hearing is rescheduled. Nasty weather is forecast for the area, and it is heavy sleet and snow mixture falling now. Where I live and I just got off the phone with friend in Little Rock and she said it is bad, lows 20 and more to come.

Everyone be safe and warm if your in this winter weather mess. And if your reading this and your freezing too, bless you and warm hugs sent your way! If your where its a balmy *advertiser censored* :tantrum: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie