AR AR - Brad Allen, 37, Fountain Hill, 18 July 2017

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, Jul 23, 2017.

1. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

2. Loading...

3. ts51

ts51 New Member

How old his he? The article above has a page listed you can click on for more info, but the next article has no more info. Why was he out walking at 3am on a Tuesday? Is he married? I don't have facebook or twitter to look. I hate it when the MP alerts have very little info. My next thought..was he intoxicated and is there water nearby?

4. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

No additional info....hope Brad is safe...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

5. wdmcmahan

wdmcmahan Active Member

I agree, it's frustrating, and so many of them seem to be lacking information that could potentially help find these people!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

6. Dalagali

Dalagali New Member

Article from today (missing a week): http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...-reported-missing-for-nearly-a-week/773253036

ASHLEY COUNTY, Ark. - KTVE - The Ashley County Sheriff's Office in Arkansas is requesting the public's help in locating a man who has been missing for nearly a week.

On July 22nd, 2017 the Ashley County Sheriff's Office was called by the family of Brad Wayne Allen to report that he was missing.

The family confirmed that Allen left walking Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 around 3:00 a.m. in an unknown direction from his residence off of Ashley Road 80 in Fountain Hill or the Shilo area.

7. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

8. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

Well now we at least know he was "near his residence" before walking away.

9. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

UPDATE (7/26/17): The search continues for an Arkansas father who went missing Tuesday, July 18th.

The Ashley County Sheriff's Office is exhausting all resources and efforts to try to find Brad Allen.

As of Tuesday, July 25th, nothing has been found nor has there been any leads to this missing person investigation.

Members of Ashley County Sheriff's Office and specially trained dogs with Search Dogs South have searched around Brad's residence.

Detectives have applied for search warrants for Brad's phone and have conducted interviews with the person's that may have come in contact with Brad including family, friends and co-workers.

"Our goal is to find Brad safe and sound," says Ashley County Sheriff's Office.

If you have seen or talked to Brad since the night of his disappearance, you are asked to contact the Ashley County Sheriff's Office at*870-853-2040.

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/loc...-reported-missing-for-nearly-a-week/773182000

10. mrsNKY

mrsNKY Active Member

There is a wonderful explanation from the mother of this man. Apparently he has had some issues. With several things. IMO from reading. No FB for him. Not many comments on SM posts, so nothing else to share. If you have FB you can read the updated info from the mother.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

11. Owl4

Owl4 Active Member

How do I see or find his Mothers name? I don't see it anywhere? Prayers he comes home soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

12. Jenjen37

Jenjen37 New Member

The Mississippi river doesn't look that far away. Theres bayous close too. I couldn't find any sm. Anyone find any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

13. mrsNKY

mrsNKY Active Member

If you type his name and Arkansas it should pop right up under publix post. Someone shares a post by someone with the same last name as his. (Hope that makes sense.) You can see all post with his name mentioned that way.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

14. AnaPisces

AnaPisces Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. BeachBliss

BeachBliss New Member

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I’m originally from this part of the country and still have many family & friends in the area (which is why I’m commenting on this as anonymously as I possibly can, their safety could depend on it as well). From what I gather Brad & those that he was closest to had gotten mixed up with drugs and more than likely the people that comes with that lifestyle. Many years ago a family member of mine dated a guy that was pretty high on the ladder of his crew and the stories that we were told, well I’ll just say there’s some scary people running the S Ark drug scene, people that you don’t cross or mess with. Anyway, after hearing that he left his home walking at 3 am I’d be willing to bet that he was walking down to meet a dealer (these people are major players and don’t allow customers to come to them. they have the $$ & the reach to come to you; the less known about them the better) and something went wrong. I also read that Brads girlfriend is refusing a polygraph based on the advice of an attorney hired by her daddy. According to a Facebook comment by him one of his reasons for hiring an attorney is protect the daughter while being questioned by investigators. He wants to make sure that she’s only questioned about Brads situation and nothing more. DADDY KNOWS WHAT BRAD LEFT FOR THAT NIGHT & KNOWS THAT HIS DAUGHTER COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER!!! I say this bc he was so quick to drop the $$ on an attorney to represent his doping daughter when she hasn’t been charged with squat. To me she sounds like a person that is scared to death of being asked questions that she does know the answer to, questions about who they’ve dealt with in the past.. She wasn’t with Brad when he left that night so she doesn’t know FOR CERTAIN who or what he came in contact with therefore she feels safe discussing ONLY this, not past events or people of interest.. Somebody around there does know something but those that do are going to stay far away bc they know that they could be next. Bottom line is you find and talk to those that he “drugged” with and your likely to get some answers , they don’t all have the means to lawyer up and most will sing like a canary when confronted with the right kind of leverage. If Brad left on his own then one of them will know bc they’re his link to his addiction .. If Brad was taken against his will then they will know who to talk to about it bc it’s a small town & there’s not enough turf/customers for more than one or two crews to work.. I’d almost guarantee that the answer lies with the people he’s associated with in the past 30-60 days, that’s where I’d be looking.. Many prayers for the family and for God to keep his hands over all involved .[/FONT][/FONT]

16. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

Hi- your first post to websleuths.....welcome. Would you consider signing up as a verified insider? It would allow you to say so much more but still very annoynmous.

Sounds like we all are concerned for his safety. Would his family not be in the loop with a drug connection? I found nothing on social media that even hints at it. Appreciate your perspective.

17. BeachBliss

BeachBliss New Member

Im not quite sure what you mean by signing up as a verified user, I’m new to this and simply followed the email activation instructions that brought me here.. As far as his family knowing of any drug connections, I’m not quite sure that they would. From the information that I have read he and his family were not on good terms and something had happened that brought about a No Contact Order between them. I’m not sure of details so can’t give much more than that because I don’t want to spread what could possibly be rumors that would cause more pain for his family.. that’s pretty much all I know..

18. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

Websleuths is a fact based forum...so we have to back up anything we state as fact with a link to a source. Facebook can only be shown as interesting comment. We can state our opinion but state as so.

Although verified insiders who might know about the situation, after filling out a form, can state whatever they like without linking.

No worries, glad you are here.

There isn't any media on Brad's status....I'm hoping LE is working those contacts as you indicated.

19. BeachBliss

BeachBliss New Member

Any information that I’ve shared has come from conversations on Facebook, specifically a post made by his sister Angie Allen and the comments made on it. The comment made by Timmy Watt, the girlfriends daddy, tells a lot. It’s one of her latest posts and it has over 100 comments.. Some of the things that I said are my opinions but I tried to make the differences between the two as clear as I could. I’m new to this so if things were worded incorrectly then I do apologize..Thank you again, it’s been a pleasure..

20. Henry2326

Henry2326 Active Member

When he was last seen, Brad was wearing black shorts. They have red stripe down each side. He was wearing a light-colored shirt and black Under Armor shoes. And he was wearing a black cap. This missing man has several tattoos. Brad has a tribal tattoo around his right tricep. And he has praying hands tattooed on his back. Brad Allen is a Caucasian male. He is 37 years old. He is described as 5’9″ tall and he weighs 180 pounds. This missing gentleman has brown hair and green eyes.

https://missingadultskids.com/find-brad-allen-still-missing/[​IMG]

21. kelsie

kelsie Active Member

Still missing. Where are you Brad?