BILL COSBY SENTENCED 3 TO 10 YEARS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT
JOIN THE WEBSLEUTHS DISCUSSION

AR - Carrigan Watkins, 1 year, Tortured with Taser by teens, videoed, July 2018

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Hedgehog, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

Three teenage girls from Arkansas have been arrested after they allegedly tortured 1 year old Carrigan Watkins with a stun gun. They filmed themselves abusing her & posted it to snapchat. They can be seen & heard laughing & taunting her as she sobs uncontrollably & struggles to catch her breath. They also hit her in the head in a second video. Her mother was forwarded the video & alerted authorities. They were meant to be babysitting her.

Snapchat video shows teens taunt a baby with a taser while babysitting | Daily Mail Online

2. SugarQueen

SugarQueen Well-Known Member

I am horrified that someone would even think to do something like that!!! They think it’s FUNNY!!! Their families must be so proud.

3. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Disgusting sociopathic (psychopathic? I get them mixed up) behaviour. No empathy. And I call total BS that the one taping it was ‘just documenting’; she’d made laughing-emoji comments on the Snapchat videos so she fully endorsed the behaviour.

Amonet, SuziQ, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  4. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

Our world is in shambles. Such hope in the Thai 13 thread. Then we have these threads. The majority of threads. I don’t understand.

AliceInPain, SuziQ, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  5. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Well-Known Member

I have a feeling their family life isn't so great. I don't see how they could have been raised right and do a thing like this. I am not excusing or giving them a pass on this in ANY WAY, but IMHO they have been mistreated in the past. When people have better things to do than raise their kids, things like this are the result.

Amonet, Allabouttrial, Eloise and 5 others like this.
  6. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

What in the name of hades is going on with our youth???? Why would ONE person think it funny to torture a baby, yet THREE thought it was funny??? There may be no redeeming them. I hope they are harshly punished and not just given probation, or community service. FORCE them to learn this was wrong!

Amonet, SuziQ, Laughing and 4 others like this.
  7. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Dear God in heaven, and to be that stupid to post it for the whole world to see. Hopefully this will follow them for the rest of their lives and have child endangerment charges that will keep them away from kids or they go to jail.

Amonet, SuziQ, SaguaroSpirit and 3 others like this.
  8. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

That was my thought too as soon as I started reading

SaguaroSpirit and Amonet like this.