AR AR - Dana Stidham, 18, murdered in Bella Vista, 25 July 1989

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by STEADFAST, Dec 20, 2009.

1. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

2. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

3. CastlesBurning

CastlesBurning Well-Known Member

4. J Block

J Block Maj. Crimes

5. waunakeegan

waunakeegan Active Member

Some red flags are coming up here seeing that your username is "Concerned Navy", one of the main suspects in this case was also in the navy, the only thing you've ever done on Websleuths was make this comment, and you're saying they've got the wrong guy (although they don't really have a guy at all, they have persons of interest). Your initials wouldn't happen to be MM, would they? Care to divulge any information on why you think they "have the wrong guy"?

CastlesBurning and JnRyan like this.
  6. NeelysBar

NeelysBar New Member

Hello! I'm an Arkansan local and have lived here my whole life. This case always hits me. I wasn't even born yet, but she is like every Arkansan woman; full of small town love and drive. This case is awful and the lack of any information about it just ultimately bothers me. I would love to do some interviews and further investigate. The fact that the family has no answers and over 30 years with no answers is a travesty.

At any rate, the whole reasoned I joined this site was to see if there were any new information on this site that might have led to something. Still praying for leads for this case and for the justice of Dana Stidham.